After attacking Judiciary, how long before PTI-ians will start attacking Faujj ?

After attacking Judiciary, how long before Yootias will start attacking Faujj ?

• Before July 2019

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • After Nov 2019

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nikita Chaudhry

MPA (400+ posts)
Up until few weeks ago, Yootias were the biggest supporters of Judiciary so much so that they took a sitting Chief Justice to UK and Canada for a family entertainment trip after receiving several favorable verdicts from him including clearing Prime Minister's sister's name in a white financial crime.

However, after retirement of CJP, and change of thought at
"Mehkma-e-Zaraat" due to disastrous Govt performance, with Hanif Abbasi's aquital, Yootias have now openly started attacking Judiciary.

Question is:
how long before Yootias will start attacking Faujj ?

My guess, at Maximum November 2019 when Nikay the Abba is scheduled to retire.

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Up until few weeks ago, Yootias were the biggest supporters of Judiciary so much so that they took a sitting Chief Justice to UK and Canada for a family entertainment trip after receiving several favorable verdicts from him including clearing Prime Minister's sister's name in a white financial crime.

"Mehkma-e-Zaraat" due to disastrous Govt performance, with Hanif Abbasi's aquital, Yootias have now openly started attacking Judiciary.

Question is:

I had no idea you would put your missing fathers photo on pk SIASAT Fat Amigo.
Typical illiterate Phatwariya.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Fouji zia ul yaq iss qoum kaa sabb saay braa mujrim hai uss naay iss h...m zaday laanti chor fradiey ghaleez neech naapaak h...mi bdzaat nasal ke Nawaz Sharif Butt dallay haraan walaay k....r ki baqyaat aur iskaay h....mi tbrr aur laanti khawaja sraon h...m zadon ko iss qoum prr mussalat kiyaa fouji zia kaa hi qasooor hai

muhammadadeel

Nawaz Shareef after sex change

nawaz-sharif-look-alike.jpg

Moula Jutt

Minister (2k+ posts)
فراری کی بھڑوت کرتے کرتے ایک دم ۔ دلے ۔ ججوں کی بھڑوت شروع کردی ۔ کنڈم قطری فراری کے بھڑوں کو اب یہ عدلیہ اچھی لگ رھی ھے ۔ نسل پٹوا ر رسگلے کھانے سے پہلے چیک کر لینا ۔گدھی کے دودھ سے تیار شدہ ھوںنگے۔۔ کل کو پھر انہی ججوں نے کوئی فیصلہ لوھاروں کے خلاف دے دیا تو ۔سارے رسگلے بنڈ سے نکل چائیں گے۔

Last edited:

surfer

Question is:

Youthias attacking army?

Wasn’t Nawaz “ pussy of Punjab” meant to do that?

So now you want to outsource this to youthias as well? Lol

Next you’ll want youthias to do capt safdar’s husband duties as well? ;)

zain786

Yum yum ko kya hua suna jail mai jailer ne le the us ki tab se chup hai lagta galat surakh mai ghusa deya tha jailer ne ferrari sharef keh

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)

Question is:

I don't think it will ever happen. PTI can only attack someone weak or vulnerable position. PTM vs TLP and you know the rest.

Steyn

Bro please don't fall into the hands of these patwaris you're better than that give ik time stay with him nawaz zardari will get us nothing

Never in a million years will i support nawaz n Zardari. You will have to drug me or hypnotise me lol. I never supported them when their corruption wasn't evident, i have no reason to now.

I just have given up on all political parties of Pakistan.

I like your hopefulness but so many people had the same hopes and dreams from IK and they're broken. I pray you're right and Khan proves me and all ex-PTI supporters wrong comes next election time.

PS: I don't condone everything OP says but his or her threads are funny :))

Educationist

Question is:

flat,550x550,075,f.u4.jpg