Adil's murderer granted bail in Gujranwala, Bravo Chief Justice and Gujranwala Police

Paah Gangu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
moz-screenshot.png
showthread.php
:lol::lol:(clap)(clap)

Dear Pak Community , as most of us knows a boy from switzerland was murdered in pakistan , his murder coordinator, or UJRATTI Qatil has been granted Bail from Additional Session Judge Assad SB of Gujranwala

i hope you guys remember........ the german newly converted Muslim mother was just crying when i met her yesterday in zuerich... that she was happy that they get caught and now four of them are free from jail and enjoying the free life even they accepted that they have done it.

please have a look

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...istan-this-morning-(-(Azrana-s-message-added)

www.adilrana.com

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...on-Adil-Rana-in-front-of-her-eyes-in-Pakistan

i had no words to say her just i quite from there, i dont know where are the pakistani are going..... no justice ,anybody can kill any one.

please leave your comments on www.adilrana.com

waslam

Shafique

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Adil,s murder granted bail in Gujranwala, Bravo Chief Justice and Gujranwala Police

Correct your word and think before you say something

Pakistan has FREE JUSTICE. Pakistani gave their life for FREE JUSTICE. Nawaz sharif was on the street of Justice
Musharaf is out of POWER and Choudhary Iftikhar is our Chiefi Jusitce.

This is the propeganda against ch justice ahahhahahaha

People who died for ch justice either they were stupid or hero or shaheed or crazy people

Paah Gangu

Re: Adil,s murder granted bail in Gujranwala, Bravo Chief Justice and Gujranwala Police

Correct your word and think before you say something

Pakistan has FREE JUSTICE. Pakistani gave their life for FREE JUSTICE. Nawaz sharif was on the street of Justice
Musharaf is out of POWER and Choudhary Iftikhar is our Chiefi Jusitce.

This is the propeganda against ch justice ahahhahahaha

People who died for ch justice either they were stupid or hero or shaheed or crazy people

may be you are right , actualy we are a sleeping nation.... and they always elect the people who suppose to be there life policy makers, but then this nation sit and take Quran in hands and ask Allaha to help them.

walla ho alim o bisswab..... main to sirf iss aurat ki zindagi key barrey main sochta hon, jo apna mazhab, apna mulak chor kar wahan gai aur ussey kia milla ??

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think we should handover whole country to MQM. coz all PPP's and all (A,B,C,D) Leagues fail to murder us correctly.MQM has had lot of experience in this field.so we could feel the pain of Karachi as well.
SJ,Nawaz, and all other oposition parties are B team of zardari.

Paah Gangu

haan jo kaum , apney insaaf aur darya dilli ki wajha sey mashhoor tha, aaj ussi main koi insaaf na hey, issi liay bohat saari baimarian phail rahi hain aur log bhi problem main hain,

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't know complete detail but expect that parents get justice for your son and may Allah give you strength and patience.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
moz-screenshot.png
showthread.php
:lol::lol:(clap)(clap)

Dear Pak Community , as most of us knows a boy from switzerland was murdered in pakistan , his murder coordinator, or UJRATTI Qatil has been granted Bail from Additional Session Judge Assad SB of Gujranwala

i hope you guys remember........ the german newly converted Muslim mother was just crying when i met her yesterday in zuerich... that she was happy that they get caught and now four of them are free from jail and enjoying the free life even they accepted that they have done it.

please have a look

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...istan-this-morning-(-(Azrana-s-message-added)

www.adilrana.com

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...on-Adil-Rana-in-front-of-her-eyes-in-Pakistan

i had no words to say her just i quite from there, i dont know where are the pakistani are going..... no justice ,anybody can kill any one.

please leave your comments on www.adilrana.com

waslam

Shafique

Any murder trial has a process and so does this one. I am sorry I disagree with you. Its the saddest that a young boy (I do remember this case from Siasat) lost his life before he could grow up and work for betterment of Pakistan.

But you also have to think, that every country, including ours, has a process of justice, whether we like it or not. Under the penal code a judge has his own judgment to grant bail or not. the qatil is on bail not totally exonerated. The attorneys from both sides must have agreed to his bail.

So please dont disgrace the justice system. If you like the justice system of UK, SW, US, CAn and all europe then you should know all those countries have vested power in their judges to decide for or against bails. Just because some one is affected doesnt mean that the whole system is rotten.

YES justices in Pak are corrupt but we have to live n work with them