Aapas Ki Baat - 9th May 2011 - OBL Issue - Analysis over Politicians's Statments... What We Have To

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I had written in the past that we cannot live in a state of denial and it proved now. It was about terrorism.Pak should fully co-operate with US to eliminate the menace of terrorism in the country which is a source of concern for pak and the whole world.pak have to first eliminate the home grown outlawed organistans like lashkere taiba ,lashkere jhangvi, sipha sahaba and others .no one is hanged in ten years,why?can our ISI answer this.Their job is to create peace in the country not panic? Finish those vultures at the earliest. For the sake of the nation,president, PM, Army chief and ISI chief have to resign and call new elections because they did't prove themselves worthy of it .By the time ,a care taker govt can govern for 90 days.To be critic of govt or army ,does not mean to insult or humiliate that institution but instead bring them in line like in a democratic and civilised world.we dont have the habit of taking critcism thats why it hurts.

Last edited:

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Oh now i got y Anyie and No2 are hurt. u r very riet. he appears to be pro N in his debate today. Its not fair to support some one even he have not spoken yet after one week.

No2liberalExtermists

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Oh now i got y Anyie and No2 are hurt. u r very riet. he appears to be pro N in his debate today. Its not fair to support some one even he have not spoken yet after one week.
I am sorry but you are wrong. neither i am hurt nor i am in any state of denial. i dont care if osama was killed or not. i dont care if the americans violated international laws. all i care about is that these pigs like sethi, whose interests lie with west and only west, shove **** down our throats. this pro west elite has made the whole country hostage. musharraf said that if we support this war on terror then usa will help solve kashmir issue and pakistan will be finanicially prosperous. otherwise we'll become a tora bora. what happened after supporting usa and nato for 10 years. we have become tora bora. no electricity, no petrol, no gas, suicide bombings, joblessness and what not. kashmir issue is still there, infact we cant even speak about kashmir issue now. people like najam sethi still want us to remain slaves. Afghans have shown thrice to the world that it takes only self respect to stand against a world super power. sethi is a beghairat mofo thats why he want us to remain a slave to west. his interests that lie with west will be hurt if pakistanis start trusting god and His power, and side with the right, not with the unjust usa - in his words ghunda.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Sethi is very right to say that we should tell the truth about our policy. dont play double games (Munafiq was a little harsh but would have been more appropriate) we dont have a clear policy. we dont know we are supporting the war or against the war. this lead to to present situation where we are get cut from both sides the talibans and the americans. both of them dont trust us. we have to chose one by taking every one on board and make a clear statement by the action. otherwise hum 100 piyas bhi khain gay or 100 chitar bhi.
American had a very clear question "either u are with us or against us. We still dont have a clear answer.

Americans fight more islamic ways by clearly stating there enemy and declareing the war. we are acting more of a coward and unislamic way. the problem with us is that we are living cultural islam not by islamic culture.
I am sorry but you are wrong. neither i am hurt nor i am in any state of denial. i dont care if osama was killed or not. i dont care if the americans violated international laws. all i care about is that these pigs like sethi, whose interests lie with west and only west, shove **** down our throats. this pro west elite has made the whole country hostage. musharraf said that if we support this war on terror then usa will help solve kashmir issue and pakistan will be finanicially prosperous. otherwise we'll become a tora bora. what happened after supporting usa and nato for 10 years. we have become tora bora. no electricity, no petrol, no gas, suicide bombings, joblessness and what not. kashmir issue is still there, infact we cant even speak about kashmir issue now. people like najam sethi still want us to remain slaves. Afghans have shown thrice to the world that it takes only self respect to stand against a world super power. sethi is a beghairat mofo thats why he want us to remain a slave to west. his interests that lie with west will be hurt if pakistanis start trusting god and His power, and side with the right, not with the unjust usa - in his words ghunda.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeh America ki chuttan pay palnay wala aasteen ka anaconda Sethi, kay according as everyone before decided to munutely violate sovereginty, therefore the present govt. also has the right to violate sovereignty. Beyhiss aur beyghairat, moqa parasti khud kar raha hai establishment jootay chaat kay. If there is no substitute to the status quo,
Sethi and his likes would be sitting in the CIA headquarters in Virginia having a drink for the country they did a lot for, whereas Pakistani families will be going thru shameless raids, whoever the US thinks is best suited to be murdered.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aapay Choudhry,
kissi Bachay Ki Bajayay Aur Koi Sawal Karnay Wala Bithao, Tumhara Mask 2 Minute Main Uttar Day Ga..

He wants NS to pick a fight with Army, why should he??
Golden opportunity for NS to get rid of Zardari and Ghelani in one go

Time for new elections not to pick a fight with Generals, let this be for the new PM.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Najam Sethi, Definitely much better than our so called Politicians, who bravely demanded resignation of President and Prime Minister, but have no courage to open their mouth for real culprits, its quite obvious if Army chief will be upset then who will bring them in power, There is no shame, Shameful agenda just keep fooling around Pakistanis with emotional black mail.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
completely agree with his analysis..excellent show.
we all must try to look at the real picture and not get over excited just becoz we heard something we dont want to hear.
lets face the truth!!be it ugly or not!!

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
completely agree with his analysis..excellent show.
we all must try to look at the real picture and not get over excited just becoz we heard something we dont want to hear.
lets face the truth!!be it ugly or not!!

Tiger truth is Geo is a jew chanell, America paid all those Journalist to defame Pakistan, theuy can not see any thing good in or about Pakistan. If i could find , i will add a vedio of Russian News Chanell that America paid $50,000,000 to the Pakistani chanells

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Attack Nifht: What was Zardari doing, Where was Shamila Farooqi that time. What was Gilani Doing and where was Rabni Khar or Khur. Where was Rehman and Awan. What was Kiani doing, sharab kota is still available for defender of Pakistan.Faroo

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
This ***** used to say that one cannot go with Awam's jazbat. See all of his Raymond Davis programs. Now he is changing stance just to impress people but still suggesting that we are dependent on US aid. We actually are not. We can be easily self sufficient.

Also, he is talking abt US aid and trying to demonstrate that we are dependent on US aid......but not mentioning that most of that aid goes to consulting, Zardari Gillani pockets and Army pockets. As i saw the program further, Sethi is giving the statement strongly that we cannot be khud mukhtar....we are dependent on them. Pure American Agent.

Although Sethi does a lot of bad programs.....but this is worst.......he exposed himself even more openly, but only for those who have a working BRAIN.

Sethi himself is a very corrupt journalist. How can one believe him?

You are accountable in front of awam - Najam sethi. May be less than how much parliamentarians are, but u r still accountable. Every Pakistani is accountable.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do you have a proof to make your judgement valid or its just the wild thoughts of your mind?