Aaj Rana Mubashir Kay Sath - 25th September 2022 - Imran Khan's Demands

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Really good interview. IK has developed real insight into governance and issues of statecraft. One cannot even compare him with Dalla family all of whom have sub-zero IQ. PTI should start planning for the next term so as to hit the ground running as they will get a country devastated by the loot and mismanagement of these low life Uthai geeras.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Really good interview. IK has developed real insight into governance and issues of statecraft. One cannot even compare him with Dalla family all of whom have sub-zero IQ. PTI should start planning for the next term so as to hit the ground running as they will get a country devastated by the loot and mismanagement of these low life Uthai geeras.
Honestly, Imran Khan had better ideas even before his last term. What he discounted and is still not considering is Mafia’s. Judges, Generals, Journalists and most importantly bureaucrats are all corrupt to the core. They work together to make sure their interests are protected. He keeps on talking that he will sit with judges to devise plans without thinking that it will hurt their finances. They themselves don’t want to change the system.

I have faith in IK but in all honesty I don’t think it’s easy to bring them down without having an absolute power. Also keep in mind next CJ is Fiaz Issa who holds personal grudge against IK.

Unless universe align and he gets a COAS that is honest and kick in back of these mafias I don’t think he can bring the changes he is mentioning. It will be marginal improvements for sure