Aaj Kamran Khan Ke Sath - 18th March 2011 - Drone Attacks In Waziristan & Pak-India Peace ( Aman ki

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks Kamran khan,US did't take long to show their ugly face, bombing the Jirga whose innocents who were gathered there to discuss the land dispute but got killed by the "super Satan's heinous action " .It does deserve the utmost condemnation from all sides but the puppet govt and PML-N is mum on this issue.Pak Army have to re-evaluate its relations with that cruel nation(US) who have no regard for human lives. They are doing it just to keep pakistan unstable, i had written before there is a big conspiracy going on in the white house which is controlled by the zionists.They were dying for their one person "R Davis" which is now free but within 24 hours they killed 44 pak innocent nationals and they did't bother even to respond for this cruel action.what happen if pak had killed their 44 people,they would create hell ,so hell with them now. Unless pak get out of US shadow,the situation in pakistan will not improve because they are the one who created this instability in pakistan .Pak dont have to depend on US too much thats why they take advantage of it. I thought after releasing R Davis ,US will show its happines ,be thankful and regard it as a good gesture from pakistan but its not "they showed their ugliness". All the politcal parties should get together and force the govt to stop the drone attacks, if the drone attacks are not stopped ,pak should get out of the war on terror becasue our country's stability and people's lives are on line.

Last edited:

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
[SIZa new issue has been released that foolish pakistani will leave raymond davis issue and confuse about anew topic of drone attcks(clap)E="6"][/SIZE]

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
When I was kid I feed the street dog and after that through the stone on them, dogs cry and runaway. America is doing the same thing with Pakistan Government including Mushi Army.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is sooo said, sorrow and grief on the death of innocent people in north wiziristan. Pak should redefine its policies with US govt.
On the other side we should follow the chines pattern. Make spalized groups in each and every field and bring it to the public.
It will bring you towards self reliance. It was in the news, the europeans took 100 years for the development where as china took
only 20 years.
col5.gif