A picture from The History - Bugti shaking hands with Quaid e Azam

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
163261_1500185545935_1273056962_31180265_1986991_n.jpg

Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti an Oxford graduate welcoming Founder of Pakistan Quaid-e-Azam Muahammad Ali Jinnah in Balochistan.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: A picture from History

Well our establishment ( civil & Military) is very good at making friends our enemy .
and portraying enemies as friends....

Akbar bugti was a good man but his death may turn out to be another nail in the coffin of federation.

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)

bugtti was a blackmailer ... CM woh raha MINISTER woh raha tb usko nahin yad aai balochistan ki TARAKKI ... same question asked to HARBYAAR MURREEE by TALLAT and he said oh we joined GOVT and tries our best to give our people everything and talk to GOVT etc but he didnt answer perfectly , jabb kuch na mila to ho gaye pakistan k khilaaf ... i accept k fault hui pakistani govt se but buggti was a 2 number and doesn't means k woh OXFORD se graduate tha to FARISHTA tha ... and im saying these things on some ground realities and some local INFO ... and some 100% true intelligence reports ... cant give u names cz they are still serving in ISI , IB and MI ... but i will in near future ...

anyie1

bugtti was a blackmailer ... CM woh raha MINISTER woh raha tb usko nahin yad aai balochistan ki TARAKKI ... same question asked to HARBYAAR MURREEE by TALLAT and he said oh we joined GOVT and tries our best to give our people everything and talk to GOVT etc but he didnt answer perfectly , jabb kuch na mila to ho gaye pakistan k khilaaf ... i accept k fault hui pakistani govt se but buggti was a 2 number and doesn't means k woh OXFORD se graduate tha to FARISHTA tha ... and im saying these things on some ground realities and some local INFO ... and some 100% true intelligence reports ... cant give u names cz they are still serving in ISI , IB and MI ... but i will in near future ...
very true, ......

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)

عبدللہ بن ابی رئیس ال منافقین نے بھی الله کے نبیpbuh سے ہاتھ ملایا تھا

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)

Bugti Sahab Allah ko piyare ho gaye hein. Mere nazdeek Sab se behter hei ke in ke barey mein kisi qisam ke ghalat Jumloon se ijtinab kia jaye or degar doston se bhi yehi darkhuwast hei ke barah e meharbani apney jazbaat khayalat ko Alfaz deney se pehley kam az kam zinda or murdah ka khayal kar lia karen. Allah Bugti sahab ko Janata filrdous mein jaga atta farmaye, (Aameen)

Note :: Mera Door Door tak Bugti sahab se Kisi qisam ka koi siyasi Taluq Ya wabistagi nahin.

awan4ever

If killing Akber Bugti was such a good thing then why hasnt it fixed the problems in Balochistan?
Why has it fueled the fire of hatred and rebellion instead of extinguishing it?
He might not have been a perfect example of governance but he held sway over his people and in a democratic setup anyone who has the confidence of a group of people can represent them. Can the military establishment stand up and call itself the representative of the Bugtis now that they have eliminated the 'real hindrance' in their uplift i.e. their tribal leader?

The IB,ISI, MI feed us their twisted doctrines of state security which only fuels their agenda of keeping the funds flowing to their coffers by stoking the fires of dissent and war.

canadian

Well our establishment ( civil & Military) is very good at making friends our enemy .
and portraying enemies as friends....

Akbar bugti was a good man but his death may turn out to be another nail in the coffin of federation.

He was a very good person and a personal friend of my late father.Believe me he was a very pro pakistani,straight forward and honest to the core person.Whatever appears in the press against him is all hear say and most of it is BS.

canadian

Bugti Sahab Allah ko piyare ho gaye hein. Mere nazdeek Sab se behter hei ke in ke barey mein kisi qisam ke ghalat Jumloon se ijtinab kia jaye or degar doston se bhi yehi darkhuwast hei ke barah e meharbani apney jazbaat khayalat ko Alfaz deney se pehley kam az kam zinda or murdah ka khayal kar lia karen. Allah Bugti sahab ko Janata filrdous mein jaga atta farmaye, (Aameen)

Note :: Mera Door Door tak Bugti sahab se Kisi qisam ka koi siyasi Taluq Ya wabistagi nahin.

Very well said.Thank you.

canadian

If killing Akber Bugti was such a good thing then why hasnt it fixed the problems in Balochistan?
Why has it fueled the fire of hatred and rebellion instead of extinguishing it?
He might not have been a perfect example of governance but he held sway over his people and in a democratic setup anyone who has the confidence of a group of people can represent them. Can the military establishment stand up and call itself the representative of the Bugtis now that they have eliminated the 'real hindrance' in their uplift i.e. their tribal leader?

The IB,ISI, MI feed us their twisted doctrines of state security which only fuels their agenda of keeping the funds flowing to their coffers by stoking the fires of dissent and war.

I agree.Thanks.

frenes

Bhugti sb jo pechy chor gey hain wo kon bhugty ga. Olad ar puty Islah k ambar sey pakry jay tu shor shraba ar baki jo kasar thi janab Grand son ney Ayashi k stage per jan dey ker nikal di. I mean not to hurt any 1. Allah un ko muaaf frmay, but hum log aik dham kiun apna rawiya dosti ar dushmnee jesa rkhty hain.

canadian

Bhugti sb jo pechy chor gey hain wo kon bhugty ga. Olad ar puty Islah k ambar sey pakry jay tu shor shraba ar baki jo kasar thi janab Grand son ney Ayashi k stage per jan dey ker nikal di. I mean not to hurt any 1. Allah un ko muaaf frmay, but hum log aik dham kiun apna rawiya dosti ar dushmnee jesa rkhty hain.

You cannot blame him after his death for any crimes comitted by his sons or grandson !!

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
Bugti was enemy of pak..A person whi killer of so many children and people of other tribe......A person who says my best revenge is to bring on bed the wives of people who r my enemies, was he good for pak,,,,,,,,,,,After Bugti in Balochistan PMLQ got max seats in 2008 elections which was considered Musharraf party at that time.....If people really loved these bughtees why they r never welcomed by the people living in Dera bughti, coz of bughti's cruelty 30000 people of his enemy tribe were forced to leave balochistan and they settled in punjab.......A person who attacked electric pylons, who blasted so many gas pipelines is alwaz the enemy of pak......shahzain was caught red handed by FC and brahamdagh bugti after doing so much damage has taken asylum in switzerland and other grand son is shot at some night.......These bughtees r nothing but virus for pak

Scorpion

Banned
weather any one agrees or not but still he was the last link of Baluchistan with Pakistan . . . . His death is a nail in coffin of this united federation . . . . . .

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
but before his death he was against PAK FEDERATION and was in mountains because MUSH wasnt ready to give him MONEY which he said his right .. blackmailing ... same MUREE TRIBE ... were in GOVT and now Against PAK ... ajeeb log hain ...