A Muslim caller leaves a Christian priest (televangelist) speechless on live tv

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is not only people who claim to be christians that we have problems with but whole humanity when people put aside their logical thinking based on concrete evidences.

If one looks at mullahs debating each other there is same problem that one party accuses others of wrong the while it believes and does the same things itself.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-amp-tribalism&p=373473&viewfull=1#post373473

Nonetheless it is these like discussions that are gradually moving people towards logical and evidence based thinking. So every little counts if we can avoid fighting and damage people inflict on each other instead of learning from such experiences..

Mughal1

Yes, dear barshad, it is really good and this is how we need to do things amongst ourselves so that we could get rid of sectarianism and become thoughtful people.

Things that need sense cannot be done any other way. We too need to question a lot of things that are passed down in the name of islam.

regards and all the best

Imranpak

Christian's are fully entitled to believe and worship without fear and even preach their faith but people are free to disagree with them, if they call us "sinner's" then i am free to call them "kaffir's".! Christian's, with the trinitarian beliefs and the flaws of many different bibles are very self-righteous and hate being challenged especially by Muslim people.

Islamic scholars must also accept that we're not living in caves anymore so allow Muslim's to disagree on certain issues within the boundaries of Shariah.
Allow people to worship at shrines if they wish and don't force beards, hijabs and niqabs on those who wish not to observe them. Let Muslim people from different sects practise whatever they want without threatening or killng them as only Allah is the judge thus allowed to take or give life!

We must also differentiate between human and religious values like love, patience, kindness and sacrafice that are human values where as Isa(as) being the literal "son of God" or pbuh being the final Prophet are exclusive to two religions thus are religious values.

Us Muslim's are politically screwed up where as Christians are morally bankrupt so we both have our problems yet the truth that is Islam will certainly win in the end. This will benefit entire humanity not only these two religious groups, inshallah.

Last edited:

Mughal1

Dear samar, it was a huge problem in olden times but now things are changing and people are beginning to tolerate things though still more needs to be done in our societies.

It is better keep working towards what is mutually good. Education will solve a lot of problems but it will take time because learning is a slow process.

regards and all the best.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Do we tolerate such questions to be asked by a non muslim from a muslim scholar in pakistan ??????????????????

Hi

see lectures of Zakir Abdul Karim Naik , commonly known as Zakir Naik, and you will see how wonderfully he answers very harsh questions mostly by non muslims.
I request you to see his lectures, you will certainly like it.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hi

see lectures of Zakir Abdul Karim Naik , commonly known as Zakir Naik, and you will see how wonderfully he answers very harsh questions mostly by non muslims.
I request you to see his lectures, you will certainly like it.

i have seen many of his so called lectures he targets other religions rather than presenting his own.

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
i disagree......first he learned Islam b4 going to other religions.....and i think its a gr8 approach to mitigate the misconceptions of non-believers towards Islam......why criticize Islam 4 sumthing which ur own religion teaches.....he helped so many non-believers around the world to find the right path.....May Allah bless him with all HIS favors......Ameen
i have seen many of his so called lectures he targets other religions rather than presenting his own.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
i disagree......first he learned Islam b4 going to other religions.....and i think its a gr8 approach to mitigate the misconceptions of non-believers towards Islam......why criticize Islam 4 sumthing which ur own religion teaches.....he helped so many non-believers around the world to find the right path.....May Allah bless him with all HIS favors......Ameen

I dont know why you said "I disagree" I never said what you are talking about.... My point was that the main theme of his lecture is not presenting Islam its about humiliating other religions...........Thats not Hikma.

FaisalKh

Do we tolerate such questions to be asked by a non muslim from a muslim scholar in pakistan ??????????????????

Yes why not? I dont see anything which could lead to anxiety and anger in these questions even if he asks from scholar or ordinary Muslim. If a non Muslim asks such questions, the scholar or even an ordinary Muslim would try his level best to convince him because if he turns to Islam it is sadaqa e jaria. If this priest did not get angry then our scholars would be much better than him i m sure. My point of view is that it is better to say i dont have knowledge for this matter or ask the questioner to consult a scholar if we dont have knowledge for specific matter rather than getting angry or misguide him or we can say that i will ask scholar about it then will let u know...

hypersonic

i see a big difference based on this video clip of the Christian host and the caller, that they have the opportunity to debate without fear of being put in jail, like Asai Bibi. Asia Bibi is innocent and should be freed by false charges against her. back to my point of this clip 'No fear" from both sides- though the caller has proven that if you offer a show to give answers you must KNOW what you are talking about. As a Christian, i am saddened by the poor answers that were given. I am curious about this talk show and i would like to know what their motives are behind this show, by the poor answers given and NOT have a bible on hand is inexcusable so I must assume they want money, what else i am suppose to think?!.
friends, the caller said the jews were stronger than God and was put on the cross. Can I tell you that if you knew why the cross was needed and if you know the wrath of God towards sin- which plagues all humans and ALL humans come short of the Glory of God, you would understand the TRUTH and the PEACE Jesus Christ brings.
Just to let you know, we do have more people who are knowledgeable debaters or answers the caller is asking. it just happened that these are not-on the clip. please check out www.rzim.org is just one more knowledgeable. thank you all for the respectable post i have seen here.

Fatema

Re: Muslim calls in Christian Show - Priest can't Answer a Question

Aww he got him really bad isnt he. . .Bless him. . but i admit this priest is completly naive. :P

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Muslim calls in Christian Show - Priest can't Answer a Question

539629_420962571316301_1610592733_n.png