8pm with Fareeha 8pm to 9pm 10th August 2014 - Asad Umer Exclusive.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Khawaja sahib nay pehlee dafa sahee baat key keh "Jitna maayoos kiya IK nay" Absolutely right tumharay jaisay do takkay kay log mayoos huway to Shukar hai meray Rabb ka, lakh lakh shukar!

kingkong71

Minister (2k+ posts)
Absolutely no doubts should be left that pmln is a mafia of thugs, looters, corrupt and thieves, lets help IK to thrw these thieves into jails. Support IK all the way.

Anmir

Minister (2k+ posts)
MIAN Saab your government was supposed to be celebrating 30 days of independence, did no one from your cabinet tell you the month is coming to an end.
Sorry I forgot you are the cabinet itself, wake up you are not in a classroom and keep falling asleep and keep counting the chickens that were going to hatch in your five years. You also forgot to turn the incubator on

Anmir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Habitual lying is like itching and one suffering from both gets certain pleasure out of it.
The SHERS are animals of prey they are naturally programmed to hunt every thing that is living in the animal kingdom.
Time has come for king NAWAZ to be corned and rounded up together with his pack of family and confined to the state zoo for the education of the future generation.

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imagine this accountant is our finance minister!

As a CA I will tell you something, Ishaq Dar took exemptions from ICAP on basis of iCAEW and if anyone will present his affidavit to ICAEW in relation to money laundering Ishaq Dar will get in serious trouble in accordance with bye-laws of institute. I have strong doubt that Ishaq Dar might have asked someone else to take examination on his behalf but I don't have any proof against this allegation.