کون لوگ تھے جو اسحاق ڈار کو خصوصی طیارے پر لیکر آئے تھے؟ حسن نثار

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Corrupt PDM beggars and their shameless handlers have always ruined economy so doing it again is no exception. Pity on those who get in their trap again and again.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Corrupt PDM beggars and their shameless handlers have always ruined economy so doing it again is no exception. Pity on those who get in their trap again and again.
I was in conference call with some of my family members who were stanch supporters of Noon league.

I asked them how is life ? Now they say everyone is corrupt. IK and NS are all puppets of establishment. I found this funny since when inflation was rising during covid time they were cursing IK day and night. Now they are having trouble blaming their beloved leader.
So I wanted to say that people who trust them will continue to do so .. even if they die of hunger

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I was in conference call with some of my family members who were stanch supporters of Noon league.

I asked them how is life ? Now they say everyone is corrupt. IK and NS are all puppets of establishment. I found this funny since when inflation was rising during covid time they were cursing IK day and night. Now they are having trouble blaming their beloved leader.
So I wanted to say that people who trust them will continue to do so .. even if they die of hunger

Yes correct, people are not going to just change their mind or admit that they were wrong because it will hurt their ego or it will embarrass them in front of others, but it's a welcome change because It's no small feat to make someone believe that half of their belief(That Nawaz is brave or savior of the country) was wrong. And when the first half is done it already means more support for his opponent. Winning is not about getting more votes only, but decreasing their votes is also a welcome change and good for the country.