30 October Lahore Jalsa at Minar-e-Pakistan - IK's Message

Aliansari

MPA (400+ posts)

118d9e60f4a286165e8014690b51a44a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Aliansari

MPA (400+ posts)
I am Asking all PTI Supporters of all Pakistan Specially Lahore's to Come at Minar e Pakistan with your Friends to save Pakistan Don't Just sit at home and Post Comments on Facebook and other forums - PTI and Imran khan don't need sit at home workers. I am Living in Sukkur and I am going to Lahore to attend Jalsa at 30 Oct.

Aliansari

MPA (400+ posts)
nobody will come because you are fighting against Nawaz Sharif but our problem is ZARDARI.

We (PTI) are against All Corrupt Na Ehel Gaddar Politicians of Pakistan Includes Zardaris, Shareefs, Chuadhries, Altafis. diesels etc. so Don't worry yeh Sabh jayengey. aur Nawaz Shareef to Siyasi Khudkushi Kar Raha hai Imran Khan k Khilaf Ja kar. Just Watch Last nights Husb e Haal...

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
nobody will come because you are fighting against Nawaz Sharif but our problem is ZARDARI.

N LEAGUE GOT 4 CHANCES what they gave to the nation???

education reforms??
tax reforms?
police reforms????
health care reforms??
ant-corruption reforms???

even now in punjab thousands of schools without teachers, without electric, without toilet, and drinking water

all punjab filled with fake medicines in medical stores, hundreds of hospitals without medicines or fake medicines and or no doctors

a common man cant get his work done in punjab without paying bribe

BOTH NAWAZ AND ZARDARI ARE OUR PROBLEMS THEY BOTH ARE THUGS AND CORRUPT

blinkublog

Citizen
Imran Khan - A Leading Politician in Pakistan

[h=3][/h]
I think nobody needs any introduction about the cricketer turned politician Imran Khan(IK) and his party Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (Movement for Justice).
IK started his journey in politics 15 years ago and now He is at his top.Every new poll and survey gave his name for the next Prime Minister.The recent polls presented by University of Cambridge(YouGov Polls@Cambridge) ranked him at the top and according to the polls about 77 percent peole want him to be the next PM of Pakistan..Is this really happening...??? Is Paki youth really support him and does it comes on roads when IK calls the youth...???

These are some of the questions which arise in my mind everytime i see such surveys..
Well I am a student of a good reputed university and of course most of my class fellows have positive views about IK and about his political stands regarding military action in tribal areas but when i think about the 60 to 70 % people living in remote villages who don't have cable net in their homes and who just watch PTV where they just listen about the PM and the President meetings,how can this thing possible for IK to become the PM....It really embarrass me when I think about those people who just know Imran Khan as a cricketer and don't know about his party.Those who give votes to that person who belong to their caste.Those people who just give vote for personal sake and don't think about the country.

My question is that will it be possible that young generation which is mostly with IK,raise the voice for Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf to the remote villages and spread awareness like the students did during the partition time..I hope it will happen once again but don't know how....????

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: عمران کا پیغام

We are at the beck and call of "Imran Khan only, and no one else.

O My Allah! Help and Protect "Imran Bhai" from his cunning
enemies who might harm him out of jealousy.

Vote for "Imran Khan" only to stop the way of corrupt politicians
in Pakistan.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
putter, ur nawazu is a bigger probem then this straight forward chor zardari, atleast he is not hiding anything , he is a chor but nawazu is muna fiq , aage aage kuch oor peeche peeche kuch oor, Raiwind davis, showbaz shareef

imyrathore

MPA (400+ posts)
did he just wake up after 3.5 years and realise this. Where was he when IK and others were raising the corruption issues and pointing out the total breakdown of services across the country. Oh i just remembered he was defending him by calling him his brother and with statements like even if PPP take back its support for zardari i will continue supporting him. What else can you expect from a corrupt and inept leader who despite all his time in power has only added to the misery of the people. The only thing that grew in the sharifs time in power is the assets of his family and cronies.