25/10/2012: Updated Expected party seats in each constituency in Punjab.

parsa_pari

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

15617153_chaudhry-aitzaz-ahsan-of-ppp-and-ishaq-dar-of-pml-n-were.jpg

643932_299955893453004_549757725_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

parsa_pari

I hope we come up with statistical answer rather than "A", "B" or "C":angry_smile:

Last edited:

Rao Athar

MPA (400+ posts)
I Think there is dire need to review expected results from NA-53 to 56. As PTI will be grab at least three from here. Even strong critics accept this

parsa_pari

can you provide the link of Even strong critics who are giving PTI these seats of Pinidi of Na-53 to Na-56. Except of sisat forum at none of newspaper agency or at any forum i found any one saying pml n loosing ground in Pindi. PML n has covered well now at Social forums also their bowling has swing peace and bounce few of their bolwers are spining the bowl with straighter one, google and wrong one. few are doing reverse swing. As iftakhar gilani is catch out today at zero and joined PML N. Admiral also did the same as did the Rabia Zia. PML N has planned a bouncer to caught bosan and SMQ.both are ready to play pull short....

parsa_pari

can you provide the link of Even strong critics who are giving PTI these seats of Pinidi of Na-53 to Na-56. Except of sisat forum at none of newspaper agency or at any forum i found any one saying pml n loosing ground in Pindi. PML n has covered well now at Social forums also their bowling has swing peace and bounce few of their bolwers are spining the bowl with straighter one, google and wrong one. few are doing reverse swing. As iftakhar gilani is catch out today at zero and joined PML N. Admiral also did the same as did the Rabia Zia. PML N has planned a bouncer to caught bosan and SMQ.both are ready to play pull short....

bravo0306

Councller (250+ posts)
yaar lapait loo iss ki batain agar basant khul gai tou ura lain gain...LOL @ expected seats...banda shehzada laga hai raiwind ka ;)

parsa_pari

Yes there are only literate idiot in PML N . But you the most educated and nice Gentle man i respect you. The words used by you and me tell who has more respect. Allah bless all of US. According to my views such garbage language is hurting PTI and we are falling down further we are giving time to SS and now SS is bowling with great reverse Swing. we should revisit our strategy otherwise SS has a plan to caught Bosan on Huck shot while SMQ on pull short by bowling slow bouncer..........