BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
مشرف کی ایک ناکامی ہی ساری کمیابیوں کو دفہ کر دیتی ہے اور وہ ملک دشمنوں کو این آر او دے کر۔
اب بھگتے اپنی کرسی بچانے کے لیئے کیے ہوے فیصلے۔

دنیا میں بھی زلیل اور آخرت بھی خراب۔

یہ بدماشیا کبھی آپ کی یا ملک کی وفادار نہیں ہو سکتی۔

عُمران خان کے لیے سبق۔

ُ

aftab818

MPA (400+ posts)
I remember one day when Musharraf did khitab and soon afterwards some lawyers were burnt alive in Karachi .Do you guys remember in Bajaur kpk they bombed madrasa and killed so many young children , most of them were young hafiz . Do you want me to carry on his other great things ?

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
I remember one day when Musharraf did khitab and soon afterwards some lawyers were burnt alive in Karachi .Do you guys remember in Bajaur kpk they bombed madrasa and killed so many young children , most of them were young hafiz . Do you want me to carry on his other great things ?
These are shameless creatures. Musharraf ne Pakistan main khoon ki nadian baha de. Pakistan army history ka ganda treen dhabba. Phir bhi isko paglon ki tarha defend karrahy hain.

zahid.sadiq

Senator (1k+ posts)
مشرف کی ایک ناکامی ہی ساری کمیابیوں کو دفہ کر دیتی ہے اور وہ ملک دشمنوں کو این آر او دے کر۔
اب بھگتے اپنی کرسی بچانے کے لیئے کیے ہوے فیصلے۔

دنیا میں بھی زلیل اور آخرت بھی خراب۔

یہ بدماشیا کبھی آپ کی یا ملک کی وفادار نہیں ہو سکتی۔

عُمران خان کے لیے سبق۔

ُ

Strongly agreed!

First Strike

Are u saying he had right to usurp power?

If an act is done in 2007 and law is made in 2010 then how come that person will be punished?

Judges were biased that’s why they gave capital punishment. Secondly look at the judgement hang Musharraf for three days in D-chowk. Do we have mulla Fazalullah or TTP leadership in courts. Judgement is illegal and against the principles of Islam

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If an act is done in 2007 and law is made in 2010 then how come that person will be punished?

Judges were biased that’s why they gave capital punishment. Secondly look at the judgement hang Musharraf for three days in D-chowk. Do we have mulla Fazalullah or TTP leadership in courts. Judgement is illegal and against the principles of Islam
Sir according to which law of Pakistan an Army Chief can usurp power?
Also if Army Chief can then why not a civilian like Akbar Bugti?

HSiddiqui

What BS is this?

First Strike

Sir according to which law of Pakistan an Army Chief can usurp power?
Also if Army Chief can then why not a civilian like Akbar Bugti?

Army has mandate to protect the country. Iftekhar chaudhry was playing in the hands of anti-Pakistan elements and caused too much problems for law and order, businesses and chocked Pakistan. Musharraf acted on the advice of prime minister