11th Hour 25th September 2014 - Imran Khan Exclusive.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why no body watched today Bagharat Khan. I think his supporter know his reality and they trying to save their sister and mothers from this H*R*M* person.

sab_ka_dost

Councller (250+ posts)
Why no body watched today Bagharat Khan. I think his supporter know his reality and they trying to save their sister and mothers from this H*R*M* person.
Your are spitting filth in every post against PTI and Imran. My judgement is, either you are a Hindu, trying to do typical banya thing like your pee drinking nation always does. Or if you are Noora/Patwaari, you are worst than a Hindu. Imran must have done some begairati with one of your sister and now you are looking to find a Dad for her children. Do not worry, we ll find Dad for them but you have to arrange a dance party of your sister first to show her gutts.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=4971]Pakistan[/MENTION]tube I am sure you are a proud test tube baby ... I wish the ingredients used were from humans and not of monkeys .... that's what we get from that failed experiment .... pakistantube ... who's still living in a tube. Why don't you go and doob maro usi test tube main. tumhe chand so saal lagen ge bandar se insaniyat ke safr main.

shah5ap

Senator (1k+ posts)
Go Maryam Go, Go Ishaq Dar Go, Go Abid Sher Ali Go, Go Shabaz go, Go the whole Family Go+ GO NAWAZ GO

shah5ap

Senator (1k+ posts)
!!! Pakistanstube@ Ye jo kuch app IK k liyee likh chokey hen App Khud hi hon gay. Same to you.

Last edited:

pkonline14

MPA (400+ posts)
to all pakistanis living in the usa. please get ready with dirty eggs and tomatos to welcome our election chor prime minister. gharib awam ka shahansh e mughal hamara paisa aisay urra raha hai jaisay iss ke baap ka mall ho. jitna barra choor utna barra uhda. lakh de laannat iss ganjjuuuu par.