11,000 Sikh soldiers resign from Indian Army

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

لگتا ہے ہرجیت سنگھ اولک کی روزانہ کی ویڈیوز با قاعدگی سے ان سکھ فوجیوں کو پہنچ رہی تھیں

ابھی تو چالیس ہزار نیپالی گورکھوں کی بھی باری آنی ہے اس کے بعد

مودی جی! وجیر اعجم ہوتے ہوۓ ہی دلی میں کسی ٹائٹ جگہ پر چائے کے کھوکے کی بکنگ کرا لو ورنہ پھر کہیں جگہ نہیں ملنے کی

thinking

Indians Hindus are not a fighter nation.If you separate Sikh..Ghorkha soldiers from Indian Army... remaining Indians Army will not stand in the war with anyone.. Gradually..Sikh.. Muslim..Ghorkha peoples should not join Indian Army and leave..

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
That is why I say ..... it’s not time to attack endia for IOK ..... We will only give endia a bogeyman which the baniya will use to evoke patriotism just like 2008 Mumbai attacks .... Let every small child of every miniority see the actual face of endian rulers .... and Modi is doing a fine job at that ....

gulfam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
That is why I say ..... it’s not time to attack endia for IOK ..... We will only give endia a bogeyman which the baniya will use to evoke patriotism just like 2008 Mumbai attacks .... Let every small child of every miniority see the actual face of endian rulers .... and Modi is doing a fine job at that ....
LOL .......
pakistanis are dreaming in broad day light .

gulfam

Indians Hindus are not a fighter nation.If you separate Sikh..Ghorkha soldiers from Indian Army... remaining Indians Army will not stand in the war with anyone.. Gradually..Sikh.. Muslim..Ghorkha peoples should not join Indian Army and leave..
sikhs will be always there to serve india .

Taimur.javed

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fake news. Majority of Sikhs r loyal to India & this isn't going to happen. Heck, even Muslims who are beat black & blue will not leave Indian army.

thinking

sikhs will be always there to serve india .

True.. Sikhs did the blunder to stand with Hindus during partition..That time there were a chance to get Thier own homeland Khalistan..Sikhs were brutily killed by Hindus during Golden temple attack..Now Sikhs needs a lots sacrifices to get Khalistan..Sikhs old generations did the mistake and now thiers all future generations have to bear this...

Eagle-on-the-green

Minister (2k+ posts)
You cannot remain in the mainstream if you don’t join army or govt service.........you lag behind........Look at Pakistan.......non martial races were kept out of army till zia time, so they are far behind in national life. There is a string case in Pakistan for quota system for smaller groups in the social theatre in Pakistan......

Saboo

LOL .......
pakistanis are dreaming in broad day light .
and who says dreaming is bad? Martin Luther King once said, "I have a Dream!"
and I have one too...I saw seven weak cows eating a big fat cow with a 56 inch chest.
Haha still wondering what it means? ?

afghanbhaijan

and who says dreaming is bad? Martin Luther King once said, "I have a Dream!"
and I have one too...I saw seven weak cows eating a big fat cow with a 56 inch chest.
Haha still wondering what it means? ?
Sikhs & Nepali Gurkhas always pushed to the front line to die by Indian Govt.
Hindus are basically coward.
True.. Sikhs did the blunder to stand with Hindus during partition..That time there were a chance to get Thier own homeland Khalistan..Sikhs were brutily killed by Hindus during Golden temple attack..Now Sikhs needs a lots sacrifices to get Khalistan..Sikhs old generations did the mistake and now thiers all future generations have to bear this...

sikh kabi nai bhulega tum log partition me sikh logo ko genocide kia .