1 in Karachi, 3 in Sukkur, 1 in Rawalpindi & 2 convicted criminals in Faisalabad Jail executed this

Haideriam

Senator (1k+ posts)
Are they going to hang the killer of Shahzeb Khan of DHA Karachi.

اطلاع عام: بڑے دہشتگردوں کو سزائیں دینے کیلئے اگلے دو مہینے کیلئے مُلک کے تمام پھانسی گھاٹ فُلی بُک ہیں۔ ہم انتطار کی سوُلی پر لٹکے چھوٹے قاتلوں سے معذرت خواہ ہیں: وزارتِ پھانسی و جیل خانہ جات

babaduago

Councller (250+ posts)
Pehlay hoo janay doo, yeh poree koshish kartay hain bachany kee, Umeed hai kay saray HARM..zADAY gutter main jaain gay, aur yeh judge aur hukmuran in may say kisi ko bachanay kee koshish nahee karin gay, kunkay agg to saab to lagee hueee hai, khush to koi bhee nahee hai, yeh to Army ka danda hai aur mazloomeen ke duaian hain to aisa hoo raha hai warna abhee tak saab azad phir rahay hotay.

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
اطلاع عام: بڑے دہشتگردوں کو سزائیں دینے کیلئے اگلے دو مہینے کیلئے مُلک کے تمام پھانسی گھاٹ فُلی بُک ہیں۔ ہم انتطار کی سوُلی پر لٹکے چھوٹے قاتلوں سے معذرت خواہ ہیں: وزارتِ پھانسی و جیل خانہ جات

منور حسن کی آواز نہی آ رہی کچھ پتا ہے کیا بات ہے ؟

کہیں اس کا نام تو نہی پھانسی لسٹ میں ؟

babaduago

Councller (250+ posts)
Kaash hota, uskoo apnay paltoo janwaroon ke judai ka sadma hai, bachara farming kar raha tha khinzeeroon kee, aur yahan saab to phansi hany jaa rahee hai

KAISD8

Citizen
if they get hanged in 2003,i think we should have been get rid of them.because they have running network from jail which is more critical.from now on we hope we will be able to eliminate them.inshallah.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
B5PKeXZCQAI0oKj.jpg

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am the biggest supporter of capital punishment. BUT, I hope it will not be selective. I mean it should not be only for the ones which suit political/defense elite. As I have been reading news of many being either stopped at the last moment or being postponed or being forgiven.. Why? What is the criteria? How come LHC forgives a person who is convicted of killing a minor girl? This is very fishy. I can't ever believe a judiciary which has judges who previously lawyers. I mean I rarely know a lawyer who is not a liar and not corrupt.

The same is the case with our so called religious scholars. Most of the times, the most dumb kid among the family who can't survive main education system is sent to the madrassas. The same kids who fail to thrive in the mainstream education system become our maulvis and scholars. I am not saying all of them are same, but a majority of them.