‏ناروے میں توہین قرآن کا واقع، مجاہد اسلام کا عظیم ایکشن۔

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Question is why the world is only after Muslims?
Why don't they desecrate other religious books or make cartoons of thier religious figures?
Problem is that we are not following the Quran alone. We have introduced many irrational and illogical so called Islamic books. Just one example is where these books basically mocking/insulting prophet Mohammad by attributing his marriage to a 9 years old while he was 55 years old.
I have said it several times on this forum and I will keep saying it whether someone likes it or not that we need to follow the Qur'an alone. Rest of the so called Islamic books have no value or authenticity in Islam.

Thunderstorm

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why don't they desecrate other religious books or make cartoons of thier religious figures?
Problem is that we are not following the Quran alone. We have introduced many irrational and illogical so called Islamic books. Just one example is where these books basically mocking/insulting prophet Mohammad by attributing his marriage to a 9 years old while he was 55 years old.
I have said it several times on this forum and I will keep saying it whether someone likes it or not that we need to follow the Qur'an alone. Rest of the so called Islamic books have no value or authenticity in Islam.
You are not the first one in this world who is rejecting Hadith. Read what the Holy Quran has to say about it:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ أَطِيعُواْ اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُواْ الرَّسُولَ وَأُوْلِي الأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ فَإِن تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الآخِرِ ذَلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلاً
اے ایمان والو ! اﷲ کی اطاعت کرو اور اس کے رسول کی بھی اطاعت کرو اور تم میں سے جو لوگ صاحبِ اختیار ہوں ، اُن کی بھی۔ پھر اگر تمہارے درمیان کسی چیز میں اختلاف ہو جائے تو اگر واقعی تم اﷲ اور یومِ آخرت پر ایمان رکھتے ہوتو اُسے اﷲ اور رسول کے حوالے کر دو۔ یہی طریقہ بہترین ہے اور اس کا انجام بھی سب سے بہتر ہے

Wake up Pak

You are not the first one in this world who is rejecting Hadith. Read what the Holy Quran has to say about it:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ أَطِيعُواْ اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُواْ الرَّسُولَ وَأُوْلِي الأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ فَإِن تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الآخِرِ ذَلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلاً
اے ایمان والو ! اﷲ کی اطاعت کرو اور اس کے رسول کی بھی اطاعت کرو اور تم میں سے جو لوگ صاحبِ اختیار ہوں ، اُن کی بھی۔ پھر اگر تمہارے درمیان کسی چیز میں اختلاف ہو جائے تو اگر واقعی تم اﷲ اور یومِ آخرت پر ایمان رکھتے ہوتو اُسے اﷲ اور رسول کے حوالے کر دو۔ یہی طریقہ بہترین ہے اور اس کا انجام بھی سب سے بہتر ہے
This ayat does not justify any out side source of so called hadeeth.
Keep following gake ahadeeth and the world will keep ridiculing Muslims and the Quran.

Last edited:

Thunderstorm

Senator (1k+ posts)
This ayat does not justify any out side source of so called hadeeth.
Keep following gake ahadeeth and the world will keep ridiculing Muslims and the Quran.
How would you follow the Prophet SAWS as ordained in this verse in the absence of his teachings as per your logic?

Thunderstorm

Senator (1k+ posts)
Prophet's job was to deliver thr Quran's message and that is all.
What is the reason of instructing to obey Prophet SAWS i.e. اطیعوا الرسول? His job was to deliver the message of Almighty ALLAH but what is our job? How can we follow him? How the Holy Quran reached to us?

Wake up Pak

What is the reason of instructing to obey Prophet SAWS i.e. اطیعوا الرسول? His job was to deliver the message of Almighty ALLAH but what is our job? How can we follow him? How the Holy Quran reached to us?
Holy Quran reached us through the prophet.
You follow the prophet by following the Quran.

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Its organized campaign against Muslim funded by Jews and Hindooz.

Arshopk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Kafi haad tak ap teek keh rahay ho