یہ ملک چراگاہ بن جاے گا ۔ ہارون رشید

S.H. Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
STATE (GOVT) SPONSORED PRE-POLL RIGGING BEFORE ELECTION: These elections are going to be rigged big time. My advice is that MUST DEMAND FOR 100% SCRUTINY OF THOSE DEFAULTERS AND FAKE DEGREE HOLDERS WHICH ARE PROVEN FRAUD AND GUILTY BY THE BOOKS AND ACCORDING TO GOVT OF PAKISTAN OFFICIAL RECORDS. Again must demand for 100% true scrutiny of candidates before the elections. If ECP gets failed to do so then these elections are considered state sponsored pre poll rigging !!!!! in this regard, ECP , Supreme court and Pakistani establishment is one, due to foreign zionists (USA, UK, KSA) and internal pressure of Status Co (team) . It is 100% state sponsored pre poll rigging going on , for sure !!

haroon sb it is payback time for NS, KSA would be the part of greater game to encircle Iran and exart max pressure. If NS do not give in then the secret deal could be made public, so could be the assets abroad...which will be seterminatl for the survival of NS...

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I would say, I spoke to Haroon Rasheed Sahab thanks to Adeel's generosity and his son's kindness. Because of their help I have not written anything about our discussions on this forum and I never will.

I would write a little to give everyone some idea. While I was talking to Haroon Rasheed I put the telephone on the speaker, so I can multi task as usual. My wife was in the room at the time. She takes no interest in politics. She knows Haroon Rasheed well not because of her interest but because sometimes she cannot avoid listening to the political programs on the television because of me.
Anyway, after listening to my discussion with Haroon Rasheed that day, she had a firm believe about Mr Haroon Rasheed. Now, whenever she sees him on the television, she either smiles or pass a comment about him.
Everyone could understand why a non-political person who would never watch a political talk show if she could help, would come to such conclusion about a political commentator after listening to him for a few minutes.

Malik Azam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why Haroon saab insisting on washing the dirty linen on the street. He has direct excess to IK any time. Its causing
confusion amongst P.T.I. rank n file and helping PML(N).

_Hope786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Her ek Kaptan say apni dostiyun aur qurbaniyun ki qeemat mang raha hai, Her koi chahta hai k bus Imran uski he bat sunay aur jaisa woh chahta hai waisy he chalay , yeh kis traha ki zid hai, itna he gham o ghusa hai Haroon Sahib ku Qureshi, Aleem Khan per tu jnab nay unko party main any say roka kiyun nahi, rooz ka uthna baithna hai Imran k sath aapka, us waqt pta tu huga jnab ku jub yeh log party main aany k liye kosish ker rahay thay, itnay he buray thay tu shour machatay aur rok laitay Khan Sahib ku, ab jub 22 din band elections hain aap roz un k khilaf column le ker aa jatay ho bgahir souchay k iskay aasrat kya houngay party per....Aap khud kiyun nahi shafat chour ker Syasat main aa gaye Khan Sahib k sath, Khan Sahib nay b tu apna ghar apni izdwaji zindgi tak qurban ker di Syasat k liye, aap b chourty shafat aur amli syasat main aa jatay aur CEC main baith ker rouktay aesy logoun ku ju ap k khyal say party k liye theek nahi thay, laikin aap nay kuch b na kiya, aaj jub Khan Sahib apni masrofiyat ki waja say roz rox ap say 2 ghantay nahi mil saktay pehlay ki traha aap neglect kiye janay ka ihsas samjh ker dosti ki aar main dushmani per uter aye hain....Please stop spreading this confusion in PTI workers............

adil786

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Ye Mulk Charagah Ban Jaye Ga

یہ ملک چرا گاہ بن جاۓ گا

چلو ہاروں رشید جیسے کھوتوں کو آسانی ہو جاۓ گی
I think u should know ur limits ,thanks.he is the only man who stand for IK & he can still defend pti or imran better than pti itself.

adil786

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can't understand where r things going wrong,it might b from general Kiyani who wants mian nawaz to come in power because USA & Saudis want him in power as well & HR is trying to dent pti.
it is possible that all the seats r not distributed properly,about shah mehmood ,yesterday imran said in malik program that its my planing what shah mehmood is doing.
some people said imran should take all his party members altogether & those who lost in intra party election imran should take them with the party, now if he doesn't give the ticket to aleem khan & imran give him the responsibility to run the lahore election campaign what's wrong with it,at least he gives some responsibility.

oscillator

Voter (50+ posts)

And Baba Jee ' be wqaqat ki ragni' continues...........

Why doesn't he go to IK and speak with him instead of maligning party in Public?

---
brilTek

He has spoken to IK on various occasions, but no use.

oscillator

Voter (50+ posts)

What is wrong with haroon rasheed?....just about all the print and electronic media is against pti. I was not expecting his from him. Last three or so columns by him were nothing but full of negativity and passism against pti. I thought he will atleat defend pti against all other bharay kay tattoos....i hope he realizes that by writing these columns he is damaging pti's image. May allah guide us all.

He wants betterment for PTI, and to create pressure through his columns so that IK might correct his mistakes. No wrong intentions from him.

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Ek tey Babay Huraan ney leni keeti aey saadi ..... Buzurgo tusi Poothi Bandooq phari hoei aeey , Apnay Fooji Mari janday O ! Kush Aqal No hath maro sarkaar !
:lol::lol::lol:​

nas khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Its proven now . Haroon Rasheed is '' Nafsiati mareez '' The way he behaving is total mental case. Tickets are given and nothing could be done about it so whats the point writing against it everyday. All his fame is because of his friendship with IK otherwise nobody knew him before. By the way he got plot from Govt before too He admited that he got plot from Govt. He is a nut case. Its enough now. He has writen too much against IK and PTI , Its time to put him in his place now. Bring him to earth. He got too arrogant and over confident now.

Ghzanfar

MPA (400+ posts)
It is sooooooooo confusing.... Harunurashid sab should clarify this article .... I didn't understand. He has tried to point out two contradictory issues:

i. Most candidates are unexperienced
ii. Many other candidates have FIRs and allegations on them

Both of these are contradictory allegations on Imran Khan's selection of candidates. In our society whoever contests elections, he creates many enemies. So if party chooses experienced candidates, then its natural that they will have FIRs and allegations on them. To fix this problem, party has only one option and that is to choose fresh and inexperienced people. But then there is criticism that they are not experienced politicians.

SO MUCH CONFUSION

nas khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Its too much now. I have been his fan for many many years but its too much now, Enough is enough. I am going to make a thread here and show a video from Youtube in wich once HR said i never took any plot in Kashif Abbasi show and in next show he said himself that he took 3 plots.

nas khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Go to youtube and type Haroon rasheed plot scandal and you will see yourself how he contradicting his own statements.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

He has spoken to IK on various occasions, but no use.

IF he has, and IK didn't respond, or wasn't swayed from the opinion or demands of HR, then HR should get the message and back off, if he is a true friend. Shouldn't he?

Everyone knows I have nothing to do with IK or PTI, but I am sure if HR was in IK's position he wouldn't be able to make all the correct decisions. It is just not humanly possible. No matter what decisions are made, it would leave some people dissatisfied and would cause ripples among their supporters. IK is between the wall and a hard place, he could do no right. HK should understand it, and stop attacking IK.

Selection of 900+ people is no mean achievement. Odd mistakes or choices which are not of everyone's liking are bound to happen. What is the big deal?

nas khan

MPA (400+ posts)
HR is damaging PTI by writing everyday against it . Its ok if you are not happy with something and write about it once or twice but writing everyday for so many days means you are damaging it and we will not let him damage it that way. He is not giving any big reason or specific issues just few tickets out of 1000 tickets he keep writing about.