ہم جانتے ہیں کون چور ہے کون نہیں،کون ملک چلائے گاکون نہیں،آرمی چیف

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عوام بھی سب جانتی ہے کون چور ہے کون نیوٹرل ہے اس لیے ہمیں بھی مت بتائیں

عوام جانتی ہے کہ 4 سال کنٹینر میں گھس کے کون سوتا رھا جبکہ سارا ملک باجوہ اینڈ کمپنی یا فرح گوگی اینڈ کمپنی چلا رھی تھی ۔

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
عوام جانتی ہے کہ 4 سال کنٹینر میں گھس کے کون سوتا رھا جبکہ سارا ملک باجوہ اینڈ کمپنی یا فرح گوگی اینڈ کمپنی چلا رھی تھی ۔
And people also know who has fucked up the country upside down before those 4 years since the inclusion of lohaar khandaan into politics.

Last edited:

Siberite

No rather i will rather prefer to take few scumbags like u before!

ظاھر ہے تو ملک کے لیے جان کی قربانی دینا نہیں چاھتا ۔ اگر یہی سوچ رھی تو ملک آزاد کیسے ہوگا ؟

Siberite

And people also knew how has fucked up the country upside down before those 4 years since the inclusion of lohaar khandaan into politics.

ملک میں فقیرانہ لنگر خانے نہیں تھے ، لوگ گھروں میں عزت سے رھتے تھے ، ملک خوشحال تھا ۔ کنٹینر پر زلزلہ طاری تھا ۔

nasir77

HUM JANAN TAY HAIN KON CHOR HAI AUR KON CHOR NAHIN; IS LEE SIRF CHOR HE HAKOMAT CHAL A GA!! CHEERS... HAFAZ CHUSKY!!

Last edited:

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asad Toor is a pathological liar. We must not listen to him.@

I saw a few of his vlogs and found out that all he is doing is abusing, name-calling, and spreading vicious rumors. it is impossible to listen to his rant because he uses indecent content to get views. He associates ludicrous activities with anyone who disagrees with PDM or the establishment( present one).

According to him, everyone ( in PTI) is a loose skirt, he speaks of nothing but secret videos and wayward women and men.

We should discourage this kind of people who have unfortunately selected the role of pimp for themselves.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Asim Muneer is the first hand eye witness of
Bushra Bhabi and Malik Riaz Gifts exchanges.
But he also appointed his son in law to UK out of merit too.
Reply is that
I did it due to genetic compulsions like Kayani, Raheel and Bajwa did . I couldn’t resist.
Kee Karan Majboori C

Pracha

It's an open indictment against Asim Munir. Lets see if DGISPR will issue a clarification against this mouth piece of PDM/GHQ.

Siberite

اس دفعہ تیرے جیسے سور بھی چلیں گے ، گوشت ایکسپورٹ کرکے ملک کو زر مبادلہ ہی مل جائے گا
Japanese swine. There is a big import need for Japanese swines like you in USA. You would be a perfect fit. The USA invested their heart for pigs like you. It is time to reap benefits.

Shehbaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fvm67nQWAAEAMIf

Siberite

It's an open indictment against Asim Munir. Lets see if DGISPR will issue a clarification against this mouth piece of PDM/GHQ.
What indictment ? Speaking the truth is not an indictment. When PM can't run the country under the drug influence, the army chief must be aware of it and protect the country drifting towards the disaster.