گزشتہ ایک سال میں کتنے لاکھ پاکستانی ملک چھوڑ گئے؟

News_Icon

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
FyLgAsBacAAqkNm

https://twitter.com/x/status/1667141132298465281

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Remittances to reduce hoi hain phir yeh log kidher gaye.
I think they are just using the travelling data of airlines or do not basis or just by the passport application.

These numbers cannot be true.

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
یار ایک پاکستان پر احسان کرو ، باھر جا کر جعلی پاکستانی جمہوریت کو ضرور ایکسپوز کرو۔
فوج کے کردار اور حکومتیں بنانے توڑنے اور قانون سے ماروا ھونے کو ضرور ایکپوز کرو۔

پاکستان کی ترقی اور انسانی حقوق کی بھالی کا ایک یہی راستہ ھے۔

bahmad

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's true in this atmosphere, how we give lesson to our kids to speak truth, be honest or such kind of moral values, while we know that if kids adopt these qualities at the end either he'll take bullet, jail or unlimited fake cases......people of Pakistan especially khamosh mujheed, police, judges, politicians they should think wisely.... what they are doing with this country

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is not the planned export of manpower, that benefits a country. These people abandoned their homeland because of the loss of all hope in Pakistan.

That is why remittances are not increasing accordingly.

AFAQ AHMED

Councller (250+ posts)
Don't worry. There will be alot more going if PDM crooks manage to stay in power.
No one should live in that lawless shithole if they get a chance to go abroad.
Yes, i am a British National a d xame here to stay permanently but now have to leave this Banana Republic.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes, i am a British National a d xame here to stay permanently but now have to leave this Banana Republic.

I used to think of retiring in Pakistan but not anymore. The incredibly poor healthcare facilities would be very dangerous for anyone who needs medical attention. The Governments are more interested in helping themselves than the awaam. Staying in the West is far far better.

Melanthus

I know three families who arrived recently from Karachi.They left Pakistan because of the current situation.One person came as a student with his family.The two other guys work in Iraq Kuwait.I don’t know how they managed to bring their families to UK.

Melanthus

I used to think of retiring in Pakistan but not anymore. The incredibly poor healthcare facilities would be very dangerous for anyone who needs medical attention. The Governments are more interested in helping themselves than the awaam. Staying in the West is far far better.
My cousin who has been resident in Hong Kong with his family for a very long time came to Pakistan to see some of his relatives.Any way he got seriously ill.He went for treatment in a hospital in Rawalpindi/Islamabad.The doctors fucked everything up.He couldn’t walk for many moths.He admitted he made a big mistake.He should have gone back to Hong Kong straight away and got treated their.Hong Kong has excellent hospitals.