ڈونلڈ ٹرمپ اور مودی پاکستان کے ساتھ کونسی گیم کھیل گئے ہیں ؟

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Modi statement " agli baari phir trump sarkar" is an interference in american politics and elections.
Pakistan shall focus on this statement with democrats and other republican politicians.

Kashmir is not going to resolve in a single day. Pakistan and Kashmiris shall not let the momentum go. Pakistan shall support other movements in india such as nagalands, assam, south indians, khalistan and even further.

You have to force them to hire another 2 million army or leave kashmir.................there is no other peaceful solution...................

Ayesha Rana

Voter (50+ posts)
Modi statement " agli baari phir trump sarkar" is an interference in american politics and elections.
Pakistan shall focus on this statement with democrats and other republican politicians.

Kashmir is not going to resolve in a single day. Pakistan and Kashmiris shall not let the momentum go. Pakistan shall support other movements in india such as nagalands, assam, south indians, khalistan and even further.

You have to force them to hire another 2 million army or leave kashmir.................there is no other peaceful solution...................
سو فیصد متفق ۔۔گزشتہ رات ٹرمپ کے مشیر ساجد تارڑ سے بات ہوئی انکا بھی یہی کہنا تھا کہ امریکہ کی حمایت کے باوجود یہ جنگ پاکستان کو خود لڑنا ہوگی

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
سو فیصد متفق ۔۔گزشتہ رات ٹرمپ کے مشیر ساجد تارڑ سے بات ہوئی انکا بھی یہی کہنا تھا کہ امریکہ کی حمایت کے باوجود یہ جنگ پاکستان کو خود لڑنا ہوگی
Of course, but at the same time, america is not neutral. We have done our best to serve the american interest throughout our history. Right from 1947 to till date. How they can label or connect Kashmiris struggles with terrorism. india has misused americans war on terror in its benefit. But i do not think, it will be the case in near future.
Kashmir is an international recognized dispute with UN Resolutions.
India is playing a eye wash game with world powers. First its bilateral issue. then its internal issue etc
Ok i pray we find a peaceful solution........But America shall maintain its principal position as of 1948.............

Ayesha Rana

Voter (50+ posts)
Of course, but at the same time, america is not neutral. We have done our best to serve the american interest throughout our history. Right from 1947 to till date. How they can label or connect Kashmiris struggles with terrorism. india has misused americans war on terror in its benefit. But i do not think, it will be the case in near future.
Kashmir is an international recognized dispute with UN Resolutions.
India is playing a eye wash game with world powers. First its bilateral issue. then its internal issue etc
Ok i pray we find a peaceful solution........But America shall maintain its principal position as of 1948.............
ہماری اطلاعات کے مطابق کشمیر کے ایشو کو لیکر ہونے والی پاک بھارت کشیدگی جنگ کا رخ اختیار کر ہی ہے ۔۔ نومبر یا دسمبر تک پاک بھارت سرحدی جھڑپوں کا خدشہ ہے