چھوڑو خان اور اس کی پارٹی کو - مجیب شامی

ARYAN ALI

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: چھوڑو خان اور اس کی پارٹی - مجیب شامی

Yeh Sab kanjaarr parties hein eik jaisey choorey chaaamaaar

And we will be finished by the 65+35=100 card and GST,Bijli,petrol,and food prices hike.Enjoy.

Nothing is free in the world dear boy. You have to pay for this utilities and if the price is set to low than you cannot develop the infracture needed to meet the everygrowing energy demands. You pay your taxes and the price then you get the the utlities and if you dont then you dont get to enjoy these. Same principle all over the world.

100 Rupay ka bijlee ka bil daiker kia Pakistan per ahsaan kertay ho?

roarwali

MPA (400+ posts)

PTI is accountable to at least the people of KPK. Imran Khan should not allow opportunists to hijack the party and take control of the party even though it could be undemocratic.

Last edited:

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Nothing is free in the world dear boy. You have to pay for this utilities and if the price is set to low than you cannot develop the infracture needed to meet the everygrowing energy demands. You pay your taxes and the price then you get the the utlities and if you dont then you dont get to enjoy these. Same principle all over the world.

100 Rupay ka bijlee ka bil daiker kia Pakistan per ahsaan kertay ho?

Like i said. Enjoy. They are doing good Mr. Economist.

Like i said. Enjoy. They are doing good Mr. Economist.

They are doing good? How did you jugde that? to judge somebody as being good or bad you need to study them over a time frame . From the start time of the tenure till the finish. May I ask you how many months have u studied their performance?
Mr. Pessimistic give them some time. Do not start judging them prematurely. Show some patience Boy.

Regards,
Nawaz Shareef.

Pakistan1992

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

IK must do something regarding Aasd Qaiser's business and as a deputy speaker

A.RAHMAN

Senator (1k+ posts)

Najum seti ke waja say lugtha hay muhtharam shami saab ka hazma harab ho gaya.....

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)

Tarzan calm down and enjoy the inflation imposed by Mota Nawaja. Also enjoy
load shedding and watch your back for terrorists!
:lol:

Upset Pakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)

sab ko chahiyee kay ral mil kay @tarzanafridi ki two ee marain us ki yehi demand hay

Muskerahat

Shami braim forting. why you dont say any thing about punjab goverment and center.
shami tu bhee chawal nikla

miafridi

They are doing good? How did you jugde that? to judge somebody as being good or bad you need to study them over a time frame . From the start time of the tenure till the finish. May I ask you how many months have u studied their performance?
Mr. Pessimistic give them some time. Do not start judging them prematurely. Show some patience Boy.

Regards,
Nawaz Shareef.

The word "Patience" you just used also imply to people who are against PTI.. Truce?

The word "Patience" you just used also imply to people who are against PTI.. Truce?

Bhai I asked you of the time frame you used to judge the performance of the current govt. Let me make it simple for you . Lets say that a car has to travel from Point A to Point B and the distance is 100 km. In order to judge the speed of the car as slow or fast you need a time interval. Do you agree?

Aap mujhe teh batao what time fame did you select to judge Nawaz Govt's Performance?

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lagta he shami ko sasti shurat chahie prog ki rating nhi ban rahi, acha tareeqa he mun thokia, sab se best govt kpk me he examples hen sab k lie, baqi to bajwaas he dunya me crimes sab se ziada punjab me hoty hen wo ye thkla bhol gia, pti ki govt ki tara govt kabhi is ne apny 150 saala zindagi ne deki he, we proud of pti abd inran khan

GreenMaple

These are just teething pains for PTI. They will be sorted out with time.

Yes being a member of public i will demand Fed Govt to try Raja Rental and other culprits....Sethi ke case pe aap ki baat bilkul drust hai...govt ne jis tareeka se Sethi ki appointment ki woh ghair ayeeni hai is liye is ki hamayat nahin ki ja sakti chahe Sethi jitna bhi acha chairman kyun na sabit ho...Thank U for raising valid questions...You deserve respect :) Members like you can save PTI ....aap galion se nahin daleel se baat karne waale banday lagte hain,,Allah aap ko kamyab karay
aap sattoo pee k kahin so rahey they kia?? is se ziada khuley dil se kia aiteraf karen k results k foran bad IK said k we will do opposition.. is bat ko samajhney k liy kon si rocket science chahiy jo apko samajh nahi ai??

PTI is protesting on rigging on those seats jis ka proof un k pas mojood hai.. if u can't support "justice for all", then we can only have pity on u.. bat 1, 2 ya 25 seats ki nahi.. bat insaaf ki hai..

yar punjabi i was not expecting this from you.. i mean seriously, you're defending Najam Sethi appointment as PCB chairman.. just tell me how "merit" has been followed by PM on appointment of Sethi??? ya phir "merit" ka wadaa bhi "josh e khitabat" hi tha???

n BTW.. being a supporter and voter of PMLN.. did u ever bother to ask about Shareef bradran waadey..

Zar Baba or 40 choron ko sarkon pe ghaseeten gey
Zar Baba or 40 choron se looti hui daulat wapis laen gey

chalo Zar Baba to "istashna" ki protecting shield k peechey chupey hue han, baqi 40 chor to khuley azaad phir rae han.. kab Raja Rental ko giraftar kar rae han who is convicted by court in petition of your own MAN Khawaja Asif.. Gillani ko kab pakar rae han?? Amin Faheem ko kab giraftar kar rae han in NICL scandel??

Musharraf ka trial hona boht zaroori hai.. we support this act.. per us dour k Law Minister ka kia baney ga jis ne 3rd November ki emergency pe as law minister sign kie they orders jaari karney k liy.. Zaid Hamid sahab jo k kuch din pehley Law Minister banaey gae or ab Technology k wazeer han.. kis un cabinet ministers ko pakra jae ga jinho ne 3rd november emergency ko approve kia tha.. jis mein se kuch ab ap ki party ki tarf se MNA's han..

I seriously hope k ap point by point logical reasoning se bat karo gey..

tarzanfaridi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Lagta he shami ko sasti shurat chahie prog ki rating nhi ban rahi, acha tareeqa he mun thokia, sab se best govt kpk me he examples hen sab k lie, baqi to bajwaas he dunya me crimes sab se ziada punjab me hoty hen wo ye thkla bhol gia, pti ki govt ki tara govt kabhi is ne apny 150 saala zindagi ne deki he, we proud of pti abd inran khan

CHORO khan aur us ki party pur baat kurro. Shami kay peechay kuon par gay ho?

karella

میری مریم نوری سے درخواست ہے کہ اس پلے ٹارزن کی سیلری پندرہ ہزار کر دیں بیچارہ اسی ہڈی کا بھوکا ہے