پاکستان کی موجودہ صورتحال پر طارق جمیل

Tyrion Lannister

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: پاکستان کی موجودہ صورتحال پر مولانا طارق &

isse bhi bs baten kra lo. FAST aya the land cruiser pe mene pocha ap hmen sadgi ka khte hen khus apne 1.5 cror ki gari rkhi v hai age se khta hai chlta hai majburi hai

Petrolhead

Minister (2k+ posts)

isse bhi bs baten kra lo. FAST aya the land cruiser pe mene pocha ap hmen sadgi ka khte hen khus apne 1.5 cror ki gari rkhi v hai age se khta hai chlta hai majburi hai

A person who travels throughout the year, including on roads full of potholes should travel in a Suzuki Mehran. And then he'll be displaying Saadgi???

Prophet Muhammad pbuh 's companions had expensive horses. Hazrat Umsan (may Allah SWT be pleased with him) and certain other companions were very wealthy. Didn't mean that they were on the wrong path naozubillah or didn't advocate simplicity.

All he's talking about in this video clip is - Taking ownership of our faults as a nation rather than blaming other nations, highlighting ethical issues amongst the masses, anti-sectarianism. It's hard to find such neutral and positive Islamic scholars not only in Pakistan but throughout the Islamic world.

My friend, I'd advise you not to ignore someone's positivity and virtues because he/she travels in a Land Cruiser.

Last edited:

Wake Up Pakistan

Oh Bhai Sadghi kee bat theek hai. But ALLAH nay Land cruiser lainay say mana nahee kaya. Halal say lee hai na yeah important hai.

Wo lecture zara dubara sun lo. Video daikh lou. Aap ko Samaj ajayai gee what is he talking about.

Tyrion Lannister

A person who travels throughout the year, including on roads full of potholes should travel in a Suzuki Mehran. And then he'll be displaying Saadgi???

Prophet Muhammad pbuh 's companions had expensive horses. Hazrat Umsan (may Allah SWT be pleased with him) and certain other companions were very wealthy. Didn't mean that they were on the wrong path naozubillah or didn't advocate simplicity.

All he's talking about in this video clip is - Taking ownership of our faults as a nation rather than blaming other nations, highlighting ethical issues amongst the masses, anti-sectarianism. It's hard to find such neutral and positive Islamic scholars not only in Pakistan but throughout the Islamic world.

My friend, I'd advise you not to ignore someone's positivity and virtues because he/she travels in a Land Cruiser.
i didn't even hear this clip I am tired of these person who are good in talking only no one wanna do any thing at practical scale. Baghdad k Alim yad ate hen koi changeez khan ata hi hoga

Petrolhead

Minister (2k+ posts)

i didn't even hear this clip I am tired of these person who are good in talking only no one wanna do any thing at practical scale. Baghdad k Alim yad ate hen koi changeez khan ata hi hoga

Molana has mentioned the Baghdad tragedy several times in his talks. My understanding is that he's not one of them. He talks about taking practical steps to get rid of the mess that our society is full of. He's not afraid to criticise his own fraternity, i.e., Ulema/Scholars as well as the common masses. Not a long time ago, going against the Tableeghi Jamat's culture he took the initiative to visit both Nine Zero and Banaras Colony in Karachi to diffuse ethnic tension which was very high at that point in time . I know many people object to him but I think he's one of the best scholars/orators in the Muslim world today. Wallahu Aalim!

ejazahmad88

MPA (400+ posts)

Ap ki is baat say ap ki jahalat numayan hoti hai. You started criticism on him without listening even. Mashallah Allah Pak ap ko taufeeq dain kay ap Islam ko samagh sakain. Mauala Tariq Jameel hamaisha yai boltay hain kay apnay kirdar ko theek karo apnay aiman ko theek karo. Beja auroon ko tanay na maro. Agar ap ka first comment daikha jaiyai kay "in ko batain ati hai" to sarkar ap be yahi kar rahay hain na yahan par. Tell me your practical contribution in Pakistan & muslim world. If you fail to present any contribution then I would say try to search about this man who converted many non-muslims into to muslims. Atleast he is doing his job with honestly. He is not fatwa maulvi