Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
308608_95544999.jpg

kaka

MPA (400+ posts)
کم از کم اپنی تصویر ہی بدل لو بردہ فرشو لگتے ہو

Last edited by a moderator:

UNFATHOMABLE

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Insafians Please don't lose Heart...

Where ON EARTH have you found 'INSAAFIANS' who are losing HEARTS?????:13::13::13:

INSAAFIANS are gaining everything with a rocketing speed...They aren't loosing anything.

rtabasum2

What are you talking about? last three days all of us are on top of moon? have u seen the receptions PTI is getting all over the country?

Syed Haider Imam

PTI supporters and Imran Khan Lovers.............whoever comes in front of PTI and Imran Khan.................Crush everyone and march ahead.

We must show that we are thankful people. Imran Khan has delivered pride to Pakistan which is recongnised all over the world.

• Cricket World Cup for Pakistan
  • Shuakat Khanam Memorial Hospital for Pakistan
  • Nimal University for Pakistan.
    Pakistan Tehreek Insaaf for Pakistan.

His wealth is in Pakistan. He could have got foreign nationality and comfortable life but gave up every thing for Pakistan and Pakistanis who trusted him.

Obviously, we all know these hard core facts.

But.....What we have to realized and recongised that he has lost his family . Recently, his brothers turned against him. His long time journalist friends turned against him.

Despite all this..............He is a Choosen one. With the help of ALLAH he is moving ahead with full force.

I am proud of one fact. Imran Khan trusted people of Pakistan. People of Pakistan never showed their back. Not only they loved him but supported him morally and financially.

With the help of ALLAH and people, he has accomplished all the targets for the people of Pakistan.

Againt, when all the near and dears ones abandoned him, It's us...General Public ...................must convey a big message to Imran Khan..

We are your brothers and sisters...............................We have supported you and will keep supporting you. InshaAllah.........................................................Keep faith on ALLAh, work hard..........Whatever will happen.............will happen for good.

Last edited:

monh zorr

Minister (2k+ posts)
کم از کم اپنی تصویر ہی بدل لو بردہ فرشو لگتے ہو
کاکے،،،،،،،حسینوں سے نہ جلا کر
ہم تو کہتے ہیں،،
تیری کالی کالی صورت پر کاکے کی نظرنہ لگے،،،
چشم بدور

monh zorr

Minister (2k+ posts)

Where ON EARTH have you found 'INSAAFIANS' who are losing HEARTS?????:13::13::13:

INSAAFIANS are gaining everything with a rocketing speed...They aren't loosing anything.

gaining every thing with ROCKET speed,,except,,, logic,,

UNFATHOMABLE

MPA (400+ posts)

gaining every thing with ROCKET speed,,except,,, logic,,

Mr. Aristotle, do you 'really' know what the daring thing is called 'LOGIC'???
Sharifs have come into power for more than Five times but couldn't do anything...Now just because they are asking for their 'SIXTH' turn, they would 'bring' a change...This is called 'against very simple logic'.

If you still have an iota of common sense left in you, though I don't hope so, then you would see, it's ONLY INSAFIANs who are proving the point by the dint of LOGIC, PURE AND SIMPLE LOGIC.

monh zorr

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mr. Aristotle, do you 'really' know what the daring thing is called 'LOGIC'???
Sharifs have come into power for more than Five times but couldn't do anything...Now just because they are asking for their 'SIXTH' turn, they would 'bring' a change...This is called 'against very simple logic'.

If you still have an iota of common sense left in you, though I don't hope so, then you would see, it's ONLY INSAFIANs who are proving the point by the dint of LOGIC, PURE AND SIMPLE LOGIC.

Alas! you are monh-chalaing, with Aristotle, the great ustad of Alexandar the great,,who ruinded the panjab,before,denguie, killed him,near karahi,, Mian saab is direct putar,,of that great king,,and ruining the country is his peo-da- haq, how your Imran khan, or any body els, can stope him , enjoing his peo the haq?
dont try to run beind me with balla,,in your hand man,, I am faster runner than you

UNFATHOMABLE

MPA (400+ posts)

Alas! you are monh-chalaing, with Aristotle, the great ustad of Alexandar the great,,who ruinded the panjab,before,denguie, killed him,near karahi,, Mian saab is direct putar,,of that great king,,and ruining the country is his peo-da- haq, how your Imran khan, or any body els, can stope him , enjoing his peo the haq?
dont try to run beind me with balla,,in your hand man,, I am faster runner than you

I'm down with your logic, Sir...

The award goes to you................(clap)(clap)(clap)

images

drkjke

this burda farosh once wrote columns in praise of pervaiz musharaf.lol.he was pro musharaf as his son was at that time...when he will find another pervaiz musharaf to praise and leave pti than you people will attack him again...don't see what a person writes,see how is heart is