وہن - دنیا سے محبت اور موت سے خوف کی بیماری

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
All Molvies have this disease.. Speciall Qazi and Mulla fazal..

Mulla fazal is sitting in Saudia , just afraid of death.. He is taliban...

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
My Shaykh had put it in a lovely way.......

Dunya is greater sorceress than Haroot and Maroot...because they could cause separation between a man and his wife.... and this Dunya separates a man and His creator....

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
My Shaykh had put it in a lovely way.......

Dunya is greater sorceress than Maroot and Maroot...because they could cause separation between a man and his wife.... and this Dunya separates a man and His creator....
You mean Haroot o Maroot ?

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The real reason for down fall of islamic empire is rising of muslim imperialism. For islamic empire islam is deen and for muslim imperialism islam is mazhab. One is rule of Allah and the other rule of shataan in the name of islam. Till people can see the difference clearly, nothing can change for the betterment of humanity.

story of bani israel may have some clues as to what is happening with this ummah and how get it out of this situation. 2/40-85

40)O children of Israel remember my blessing that I bestowed upon you so fulfil your obligation to me as I fulfilled my promise to you and conspire not against me.

41) So strive for peace by supporting that which I have revealed which confirms that which is with you and be not the front for rejecters and opposers of it, and trade not my revelations for petty gains but be mindful of me and do good for mankind.

42)And confuse not that which is right and consistent for the good of mankind as a way of life with that which is wrong and inconsistent and harmful for mankind as a way of life nor conceal the truth when you become aware of it.

43)So establish the divine constitution and attain freedom from all ills in human society by working with those who commit to the divine world order.

44)Do you desires that people of other nations let you be free yet you forget your own behaviour towards other nations the while you recite the divine will? Would you not be rather more intelligent than that?

45)Therefore seek support from all nations with steadfastness for establishing divine system. It is indeed a huge task but not for those who are confident about its truth and benefits.

46) Such as entertain the thought that they will face their lord and that they will return to Him for final accountability.

47) O children of Israel, call to mind my blessing that I bestowed upon you in form of My revelations whereby I made you conversant in all the fields of knowledge.

48) So be mindful of the time when one person will not benefit the other in the least and no excuse will be accepted from it nor any compensation will suffice from it and such shall not be helped.

49)And remember we delivered you from the people of Pharaoh; they set you against each other to make you suffer, demoting your sons thereby prolonged your weakness and deterioration. Getting out of that situation for you was a momentous test from your magnificent Lord.

50)However we cut out for you the journey whereby we delivered you but let people of pharaoh destroy themselves and you experienced all this yourselves.

51)And remember when We set out Moses for new beginning after your deterioration in captivity yet some of you took over the reign of power in his absence and that is how you rebelled against the divine order.

52)yet we over looked your that attempt so that you are grateful

53) And we gave Moses the book as the criterion so that you become the guided people.

54)And behold, Moses said to his people, O my people, you have indeed harmed yourselves by taking on the position of responsibility of making laws by yourselves independent of divine guidance, so turn to your maker's guidance by correcting yourselves accordingly. That is better for you in the sight of your maker so that He turns to you for guiding you. He is indeed the one merciful who turns to people to guide them repeatedly.

55)All this happened because remember you yourselves said, O Moses we will not accept you as a true divine messenger till we see Allah tell us clearly what He wants from us, for at the time you were in full grip of the darkness of ignorance but you realised.

56) therefore we revived you as a nation after you were suppressed so that you are grateful.

57)as We found you under shades of desperation so We provided for you shelter and gave you encouragement to partake in the good things we have provided for you. Surely your ancestors did no harm to us but they did indeed harm their own people when they became slack in following our guidance.

58)And when We said to them, enter this land and partake thereof freely as you desire but entre the new era with full submission to Our constitution intending commitment to progress and prosperity so that you are saved from your mistakes like of the past that you are otherwise going to repeat thus we bless with more those who do what is good for themselves and others.

59)However they changed for worse, advocating opposite of what they were told so we let happen to them the heavenly decreed harm because of their infighting and inflicting of harm on each other.

60)And remember when Moses sought to satisfy need of knowledge of his people, We said, use your divine revelation as the solid foundation for this purpose. Thus sprung forth twelve tribes as fountains of knowledge, whereof each of the people became aware of their goals. We said to them, learn and benefit from what Allah has granted you and help others do the same and be not arrogant nor cause wars in the land.

61)And remember when you said O Moses, we cannot be patient over partaking in this program even once so call upon your lord for us to bring forth for us something like what is available in the nearby land of gardens and forts and domes and obelisks and bulbouses. He said, will you exchange worse for the better? Go to Egypt and you will find what you ask for and so they ended up in state of humiliation and misery by going away from the revelations of Allah, because they did not put their trust in the revealed program of Allah, instead they fought the prophets without any justification whatsoever. All this happened because they rebelled and went on inflicting harm on each other.

62) Surely those who strive to create peace be they Jews, Christians or Sabians, whoever strives for peace for Allah and the better end result for mankind and do what is good for others will have their reward with their lord. And upon them shall be no fear, nor will they suffer harm.

63) And call to mind when we held you accountable according to your constitution and we placed upon you a strict progressive program for your prosperity. Saying, hold fast on to what you are given and be reflective and thoughtful so that you could become insightfully successful.

64) Yet again you went back to your old ways after that, and had it not been for the guidance of Allah that he blessed you with, you would have indeed suffered the loss and harm.

65)And indeed you knew those of you who transgressed as regard divine constitution; We let them be ignorant and despised like apes.

66) And we pointed them out as an example for their own time as well as for those who were to come after them and made them a lesson for those who want to keep themselves consistent with God and humanity.

67)And behold Moses said to his people, Allah commands you to put an end to your set of make beliefs. They said are you joking with us? He said, I seek refuge in Allah's guidance that I be the ignorant one.

68) They said, call upon your lord on our behalf to make it clear for us what exactly is wrong with it? He said, He says, it is such a creed that sets no goals nor is progressive to effect better future, instead it is just an obstacle in the way of these like goals. So do as you are told so that you are where you ought to be.

69)They said, call upon your lord on our behalf to make plain for us what is its exact description. He said, He says, it is a creed that void of any purpose but it looks attractive to those who are involved in it.

70) They said, call upon your lord on our behalf seeking further clarification for us about it because this creed has become doubtful indeed for us. However we will surely be guided aright if so Allah desires.

71) He said, He says, it is a creed that has no goodness for people because it motivates people to cause fights in the land and does not satisfy their thirst for knowledge, so it is confirmingly clear that there is no real benefit in it for people. They said now you have brought us the complete thing. That is how they left their make belief creed but they appeared unwilling to do so.

72) And remember when you lost sense of being a single nation and fell in dispute about it and Allah wanted to rid you of that which you wanted to hold on to.

73) So we said, teach him who disputes with some of that revelation, that is how Allah brings to life the dead nations. So that He shows you his revelations in action that you may become sensible people.

74) Thereafter [FONT=&quot]your minds turned yet again from that very revelation to make beliefs as if they were land markings or even more important. For sure they are not of the guidelines due to which burst forth rivers of knowledge, nor are they such due to which bursts forth prosperity. Rather due to them they remain aloof from service of Allah. And Allah is not unaware of that which you do.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]75) Do you O prophet still hope that these people who claim to follow the divine constitution will commit to peace with you, when some of them have already heard the word of Allah and perverted it knowingly after they understood it?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]76) When they meet those who are committed to peace, they say: We too are committed to peace, but when they meet each other in private, they say: Would you disclose to them what Allah has revealed to you, so that they may use it as an argument against you in the court of your Lord? Have you no sense?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]77) Do they not know that Allah knows what they conceal and what they reveal?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]78) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Among them there are illiterate people who do not know their divine constitution for themselves; they follow what they are told by others so they follow nothing but their own make beliefs and manmade constitutions.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]79[/FONT][FONT=&quot]) And [/FONT][FONT=&quot]how destructive of those who write make belief interpretations of their divine constitution with their own hands and then say to the illiterate: This is from Allah, so that they may sell it for a petty price! How harmful is that for them which their hands have written and how damaging is that for them what they have earned.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
80) [FONT=&quot]Yet they say, the pain and suffering shall not touch us except for a short time. Ask them: Have you obtained such a promise from Allah which He would not break? Or do you assert against Allah what you know not?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]81) Of course! Those who commit to doing things against divine constitution thereby become encircled by harmful thing are the ones who end up in agony, therein they will remain unless they change.[/FONT]

82) But [FONT=&quot]as for those who commit to peace by way of divine constitution and do what benefits others, they are the ones who will end up in blissful life and therein they shall remain.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]83) And call to mind the fact that We bound children of Israel by Our constitution saying: You shall live by no other constitution than the one by Allah; you shall be good to your parents, relatives, orphans and destitute, and speak to the people in a way that benefits them and thus establish divine rule, and attain freedom from harmful things. But you broke the covenant, except a few of you, and you paid no heed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]84) And remember another obligation We bound you with: That you shall not shed blood among yourselves and you shall not expel your own people from your homes; you accepted it and you are witness to it even today.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]85) Yet there you are, killing your own people, expelling a group amongst you from their homes, backing each other up on doing things against Our constitution by way of aggression against each other; and if they come to you as captives, you trade them for ransoms whereas their expulsion was unlawful for you to begin with. Are you faithful only to a part of your Holy Constitution and reject the rest? So what other consequences do such people among you who behave like this deserve than disgraceful life in this world, and the day the divine order is established they are to be driven to grievous suffering? Allah is not unaware of that which you do.[/FONT]