وزیراعظم کا وفاقی اداروں کو ایک لاکھ 7 ہزار شکایات دوبارہ کھولنے کا حکم

1%DA%A9%DA%BE%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%DA%BE%DB%8C%DA%A9%D8%A7%DB%92%D8%A7%D8%AA.jpg

وزیراعظم عمران خان نے شہریوں کی حل شدہ 15 لاکھ شکایات میں سے 2 لاکھ 38 ہزار شکایات کو دوبارہ کھولنے کا حکم دیدیا۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق وزیراعظم عمران خان نے شہریوں کی شکایت پر حل شدہ شکایات کی نظرثانی کا حکم دیدیا ہے، اس ضمن میں وزیراعظم کی جانب سے متعلقہ حکام کو ہدایت جاری کر دی گئی ہے کہ شکایات کو نظرثانی کے لیے مجاز افسران کے حوالے کیا جائے۔

وزیراعظم آفس کی جانب سے جاری کردہ بیان میں بتایا گیا ہے کہ صوبائی سطح پر نظرثانی کی نگرانی متعلقہ چیف سیکرٹری و آئی جی کریں جبکہ وفاقی سطح پر متعلقہ وزارت کے سیکرٹری شکایات نظرثانی کے ذمہ دار ہوں گے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1492451301980086278
وفاقی اداروں کی ایک لاکھ 7 ہزار شکایات کو بھی دوبارہ کھولنے کا بھی حکم دیا گیا ہے جس میں سے 80 ہزار شکایات حکومت پنجاب کے ماتحت اداروں کی ہیں جبکہ 27 ہزار شکایات خیبر پختونخوا، 15 ہزار صوبہ سندھ، 3 ہزار بلوچستان اور 1100 شکایات آزاد کشمیر کی ہیں۔

اس کے علاوہ گلگت بلتستان کی بھی 400 شکایات کو دوبارہ کھولا جائے گا۔

وزیراعظم آفس کا کہنا ہے کہ شکایات میونسپل سروسز، بجلی و گیس، مواصلات اور شعبہ تعلیم سے متعلق ہیں، شکایات پر نظرثانی کرکے متعلقہ اعلیٰ افسران رپورٹ جمع کرائیں۔

Poola

MPA (400+ posts)
Citizen portal is a joke. Bureaucracy and lower govt staff hardly take it seriously.

Sometimes PTI’s own local MPA/MNAs do not want the complaint to be solved through the citizen portal.

Because MNA/MPAs want the people to come to them, plead with them, and the problem be resolved in a ceremony where they make an announcement.

Sometimes PTI MNA/MPA would also govt officials not resolve the complaint so that they would come to his Dera with the request.

This analysis is based on true stories

Last edited:

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have an issue with PIA. Reported to Citizen Portal. Got an apology letter and that was the end of it.

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
But your issue was not solved ? Or what ?
PIA bumped us on a flight from Riyadh to Lahore, where we were going to attend a wedding. We showed up at the airport and at check-in, were told that we were not on that flight and should go later in the day to the PIA office in Riyadh city. I didn't want that to happen to other passengers in the future so I filed a complaint at Citizen Portal. From PIA, I got a standard apology.

To me, that was not enough. I wanted PIA to do what other airlines do in that situation - inform the passengers that they can't travel as planned and put them on another flight for the same day or on another airline. I wrote PIA back that it needs to change how it treats passengers. I got another apology and that was it.

It was a few years ago. I never heard back and am assuming the case was closed.