نواز شریف سے میرا موازنہ توہین ہے ” عمران خان

naveed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mera nawaz sharif se muazna karna aisey hi he jesey mera muazna sultaney Dakoo ke sath kiya jaey. Imran Khan

Mera nawaz sharif se muazna karna aisey hi he jesey mera muazna sultaney Dakoo ke sath kiya jaey. Imran Khan

Insaaf4Tyrain

Yes Nawaz Sharif does not have a illegitimate daughter like imran khan . Also he is not part of coalition with people who killed kids in Peshawar like maulna Sami ul Haq

JamaliAhsan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
سابق گورنر پنجاب کا اسحاق ڈار کی چھٹی پر تبصرہ

دنیا بھر میں جب ادارے کسی حکمران کو مجرم قرار دیدیں تو وہ خود عہدہ چھوڑ دیتا ہے، لیکن پاکستان میں یہ نیا رواج قائم کیا گیا ہے کہ جمہوریت کے نام پر عدلیہ اور اداروں پر تنقید کی جارہی ہے

sunny2

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes Nawaz Sharif does not have a illegitimate daughter like imran khan . Also he is not part of coalition with people who killed kids in Peshawar like maulna Sami ul Haq
bajaye apne haramiii N so called leader ko kaho ke money trail show karo . PATWARIII zatyaat par ajatey hain.. ye hai patwariyon ki asal jamhoriyaat.. logon ki zaat par kichar ochalna[hilar]

Ghaznavi

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: میرا اور نواز شریف کا موازنہ کرنا ایسا ہے کہ میرا موازنہ سلطانہ ڈاکو سے کرو ، عمران خان کی میڈیا سے گفتگو

Now IK need to have read alot about local folks..and stories...Sultana Dako, is Local hero who fought Against British and i know Imran Khan is an illeterate person who will never going to like Sultana Dako for obviiys reasons...

kham sahib ka ilm aur adab say kitna taluq hay yeh tu aaj wazah ho gaya...

and that is right, Imran Khan cannot be compared someone like Sultana Dako..where the later is legendary character and former is shallow person.

Ghaznavi

MPA (400+ posts)
That is right, it is an insult for Nawaz Sharif to compare this illeterate jahil called Imran Khan with Nawa Sharif...

ullo ka paThat nay sirf Sultana Dako ka naam suna hay...pata issay kuch bhi nahi hay...

idrees2be2002

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: میرا اور نواز شریف کا موازنہ کرنا ایسا ہے کہ میرا موازنہ سلطانہ ڈاکو سے کرو ، عمران خان کی میڈیا سے گفتگو

Now IK need to have read alot about local folks..and stories...Sultana Dako, is Local hero who fought Against British and i know Imran Khan is an illeterate person who will never going to like Sultana Dako for obviiys reasons...

kham sahib ka ilm aur adab say kitna taluq hay yeh tu aaj wazah ho gaya...

and that is right, Imran Khan cannot be compared someone like Sultana Dako..where the later is legendary character and former is shallow person.

Daku word hi kafi hai.Daku Daku hi hota hai, nawaz sharif jesa

Champion 01

Imran khan supports killers of aps and so does whole pti and it’s supportes
and ghulams like you support a glorified prostitute from jati mujra, who is sooooooo corrupt money wise and character wise, ran away with her servant and made her chor, daku, murderer father, nana within 4 months of her so called marriage...LAAAAANAT ON HER AND HER SUPPORTERS..

Ghaznavi

MPA (400+ posts)
chalo jee...

ab imrani tila Sultana Dako kay peechay paR gaya...

imran khan key tu samajh aati hay kay woh apnay susraliyoon kay khilaaf kisi key nahi sunta...baqi imrani tolay nay qasam khayee hay kay ju imran kahay wohi sahi..

Iconoclast

Spoken like a true grudge harboring idiot with no sense of right or wrong lol at your stupidity my man. Keep on whimpering.

Ghaznavi

MPA (400+ posts)
lol at PTI stooges here...

they didnt have a single argument against what i posted, but as per Deen E Imrani, they have to stand behind that Guy called Imran Khan..so they starting disliking my comments!!!

would i care or will the reality about Jahalar of Imran Khan change with these dislikes..

and iam pretty much sure most of the Umrani ******** have no idea of Sultana Daku...

Pakistan2017

chalo jee...

ab imrani tila Sultana Dako kay peechay paR gaya...

imran khan key tu samajh aati hay kay woh apnay susraliyoon kay khilaaf kisi key nahi sunta...baqi imrani tolay nay qasam khayee hay kay ju imran kahay wohi sahi..

چھوڑیں ساڑی باتوں کو . میں قسم کھا کر کہتا ہوں ک عمران خان کرپٹ نہیں تو آپ بھی قسم کھا کر کہیں ک نورا کرپٹ نہیں؟

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Please share the history of this great person named Sultana Daku? I am sure he was scholar or poet and Daku was his nom de plume mean "Pen Name"?
lol at PTI stooges here...

they didnt have a single argument against what i posted, but as per Deen E Imrani, they have to stand behind that Guy called Imran Khan..so they starting disliking my comments!!!

would i care or will the reality about Jahalar of Imran Khan change with these dislikes..

and iam pretty much sure most of the Umrani ******** have no idea of Sultana Daku...

Ghaznavi

MPA (400+ posts)
Please share the history of this great person named Sultana Daku? I am sure he was scholar or poet and Daku was his nom de plume mean "Pen Name"?

Here is how to "discover" history!!!

in your browser, type Google or Sultana Daku...many sites will open

try to reaf them then come back here, and no not all great man in history were not Poets only!!! the delimma is Yoy guys would read ( and i seriously doubt that you can read, by "you" here it is all of you and not limited to you) about Batman and Superman and have no idea of anyone beyond that...so much so, i did saw a person calling Salahyddin Ayoubi a terrorist... he said that because may be Salahuddin was not a poet as you have mentionef above...