میں تو دوست تھا، دشمنی کی طرف کیوں دھکیل رہے ہو،جہانگیرترین

peaceandjustice

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جہانگیر ترین کو گھبرانے کی ضرورت نہیں عدالتیں آزاد ہیں جب سزا یافتہ چور ڈاکوؤں کی ضمانتوں کے بعد پٹواری لندن کی سیریں کر رہے ہیں تو دیانتدار انسان کو ان عدالتوں سے گھبرانے کی ضرورت نہیں ہونی چاہیے یا یہی وجہ ھے کہ جہانگیر ترین دیانتدار انسان ھے اور اس کو ڈر ھے کہ عدالتیں آزاد ہیں ؟؟؟

PakXameen

Voter (50+ posts)
IK has proved himself more dubious than JKT in many matters, if not in money matters.
When you have FULLY BLACK criminals eating away your country, you should not concentrate on those who have some BLACK SPOTS on their clothes.

People like JKT should be given a chance to turn their matters in the right direction.

Bhai -I feel like PTI supporters are becoming very emotional when it comes to JKT. How IK is dubious when he was depending on JKT to guide him at least on sugar matters. He didn’t even open his mouth when sugar mafia was going around asking for export of sugar and then subsidy and to top it off all of a sudden shortage happened. There is a background of deception and JKT was fully involved and didn’t say a word when all this was happening and on top of that he took advantage of situation. Here JKT lost IK trust and rightly so.
And please stop saying that he did small corruption compare to other corrupts, it’s like patwaris saying (khata hai to lagata bhe to hai). He did as much corruption as others and he made billions by doing that. IK should not spare him as well as others. This is mafia blackmailing people of Pakistan and IK wants to stop this even if his once closest friend is involved.I am 100% sure that he is part of that mafia and wait for JKT once he decide to meet the most corrupt person of Pakistan , Mr.10%

yahyakhan100

MPA (400+ posts)
It is very sad to see how IK is damaging PTI. I’m now convinced that he is honest and he take people on their face value but he can’t get right person for the right job following are few examples.

1- Agreed on Nasir Khoso for care taker CM Punjab who is a well known puppet of Shahbaz Sharif.

2- Agreed on 3 members of Election commission who are clearly puppets of PMLN and asking them to resign and struggling with their decisions

3- Usman Buzdar as CM, who may be a nice guy, but has no credibility among PTI members and can’t command in anyway and causing irreversible damage to PTI

4- Asad Umer was a good Finance minister but replaced him with HS

Even though economy is going in the right direction and things are getting better slightly the overall impression is not right. When you’re fighting against a big Mafia like Zardari and Nawaz, you have no room for mistakes but unfortunately we are making blunders. Now targeting JKT, who worked day and night for PTI and got disqualified for life only because of IK, just to prove a point that oh look we can take action against our own people too, it will only damage our own Govt. I hope things will improve but it is a sad situation.

Mawali

Voter (50+ posts)
Sometimes in life we have to consider the cold hard facts. The fact is if IK is the backbone of PTI, JT is the head. He and he alone brought PTI the winning tickets and tutoring IK along the muddy waters of Pakistan politics. IK, can think what he wishes but without JT, PTI would still be in the opposition benches and IK shouting at the top of his voice to be heard. There are real criminals like Zardari and Nawaz that still sit in their cozy living rooms completely protected. I do believe there are people around IK who are behind this and wish to see JT away and out of IK's life and politics. Clearly, IK protects others around him and we all know PTI has its share of some really corrupt people amongst its ranks so its not like IK sits around a bunch of choir boys with Halo's over their heads. IK, needs a dose of reality and keep his ego in check to give himself and his party a chance in Pakistani politics. I support IK only for his honesty, while statesmanship and good administration still remain a distant dream. Perhaps this is his last hurrah, but for sure his legacy should not include being called the Brutus of Pakistan? He deserves better!