مولانا فضل الرحمان نے تو مارچ میں "مارچ" کرنا تھا ، ملیحہ ہاشمی

Pakistan2017

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
she is another whore who is doing all that to get a reserve seat in future in national assembly like kanwal shozab and malika bokhari and many others who have no talent expect to satisfy the sexual needs of govt elites
What about your baji WHORE, who did ZINA for six months with nacho safdar before NIKAH?

Pakistan2017

she is another whore who is doing all that to get a reserve seat in future in national assembly like kanwal shozab and malika bokhari and many others who have no talent expect to satisfy the sexual needs of govt elites
If calling a lady whore is your business, then it it becomes every body's business to call your sister a WHORE!

swing

شکر ہے مولانا نے ،،وائرس ،، کی ذمے داری قبول نہیں کی ابھی تک
(کہ میری ہی بد دعا سے یہ وائرس آیا ہے ،،، خھھخخخخخ )

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
What about your baji WHORE, who did ZINA for six months with nacho safdar before NIKAH?
first of alll im not even pml N supporter .i never voted in pakistan in my whole life and i will never support PPP and PML N and neither PTI.
SECONDLY now listen with open ears u cock sucker that the way but u reacted ur mother got screwed by a pathan chowkeedar and and a scum like u is born ,,,,, i can oath on it that ur born from ur neighbour or or street watch man in ur father absence .
ask u mom if u dont believe me

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
first of alll im not even pml N supporter .i never voted in pakistan in my whole life and i will never support PPP and PML N and neither PTI.
SECONDLY now listen with open ears u cock sucker that the way but u reacted ur mother got screwed by a pathan chowkeedar and and a scum like u is born ,,,,, i can oath on it that ur born from ur neighbour or or street watch man in ur father absence .
ask u mom if u dont believe me
تجھ پر یقین ہے کیونکہ تم نے ضرور اپنی اماں جی سے پوچھا ہوگا اور اس نے وہی بتایا ہوگا جو تم نے لکھا ہے

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
تجھ پر یقین ہے کیونکہ تم نے ضرور اپنی اماں جی سے پوچھا ہوگا اور اس نے وہی بتایا ہوگا جو تم نے لکھا ہے
hahahahhahahaha really is ka matlab hain k tumharee ma chaal chalan b theek nahi tha and she give a birth to another loser from a dhabay wala............ by the way could u tell the dhabay wal was pathan or another ethinicty... i guess dil pa lagee baat is leya tumharee ghan patee ganddo... waisay b tankhwa daar mulazim ho kuttto ki tarah to bhoonko gay so i dont take street dogs very serious

Husaink

hahahahhahahaha really is ka matlab hain k tumharee ma chaal chalan b theek nahi tha and she give a birth to another loser from a dhabay wala............ by the way could u tell the dhabay wal was pathan or another ethinicty... i guess dil pa lagee baat is leya tumharee ghan patee ganddo... waisay b tankhwa daar mulazim ho kuttto ki tarah to bhoonko gay so i dont take street dogs very serious
تمہیں کسی کو سیریس لینے کی کیا ضرورت ہے تم خود کسی کے پالتو کتے لگ رہے ہو جس نے تمہارا پٹہ کھول کر یہاں چھوڑ دیا ہے

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
h
تمہیں کسی کو سیریس لینے کی کیا ضرورت ہے تم خود کسی کے پالتو کتے لگ رہے ہو جس نے تمہارا پٹہ کھول کر یہاں چھوڑ دیا ہے
ahahahhahahahahahah loook a dog sponsored by PTI media cell paid via tax payer money and telll me im a dog... im happy ur a loyal dog of ur master but i guesss u dont have genes of a german shehered but stary street coward dog. waisay b PTM nay tumhareee baapo k patloonay geele kee hain is leye to kutto ki tarah tum log subah aur shamm bait kar bhoonktay ho par kaat nahi saktay . samaj gaye looosi kuttay

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
by the way HUSSAIN A.SALAM k naam rakhnay say banday may hussian A S ki khoososyaat nahi. ur fuking coward. at least do a favor and change ur name . i find it quite ironical to see this great name with someone of ur low calibre... just change ur name to JIMMY THE DOG. IT WILLL SUIT U.

Husaink

by the way HUSSAIN A.SALAM k naam rakhnay say banday may hussian A S ki khoososyaat nahi. ur fuking coward. at least do a favor and change ur name . i find it quite ironical to see this great name with someone of ur low calibre... just change ur name to JIMMY THE DOG. IT WILLL SUIT U.
چلو اسی بہانے تمھارے نام کا تو پتہ چلا اور سناؤ پھر جمی دی ڈاگ ؟

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
چلو اسی بہانے تمھارے نام کا تو پتہ چلا اور سناؤ پھر جمی دی ڈاگ ؟
BUS SEND R BITCH SISTER AS JIMMY THE DOG NEED TO DO IT TUNING . THATS THE NEWS FOR U AND YES PLEASE TELL HER TO WAX HER PUSSY AND TAKE A SHOWER COZ I GOT STANDARDS AND HARDLY ROOT STREET BITCHES

Husaink

BUS SEND R BITCH SISTER AS JIMMY THE DOG NEED TO DO IT TUNING . THATS THE NEWS FOR U AND YES PLEASE TELL HER TO WAX HER PUSSY AND TAKE A SHOWER COZ I GOT STANDARDS AND HARDLY ROOT STREET BITCHES
اچھا تم اپنی سسٹر کو کہاں بھیجتے ہو ؟ جمی ڈوگی اپنے گھر کی باتیں باہر نہیں کیا کرتے

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
اچھا تم اپنی سسٹر کو کہاں بھیجتے ہو ؟ جمی ڈوگی اپنے گھر کی باتیں باہر نہیں کیا کرتے
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA BHAI MAY TUMHARAY GHAR AANA CHAHTA HOON IF UR SISTER IS AVAIABKE AND NOT AT NIAZI SERVICE. BAQI TUM SAMAJDAAR HO AUR BAYGHAIRAT B JO APNI BEHAN KI PUDDI KI KAMAYAEE K KEYBOARD WARRIOR BANAY BETAY HO YAHA PER AUR BHOONKTHAY HO APNAY MAY K YAAR K LEYE I MEAN MR NIAZI. I HOPE I MAD IT CLEAR TO U JIMMY THE DOG>
WATCH THAT MOVIE IM SURE U WILL SEE A SHADOW OF UR SELF IN ONLY IN MOVIE JIMMY THE DOG WAS NOT A PIMP LIKE U.... THANDA PANI PEEYA O AUR MARD BANO SO I CAN FUK U IN UR HOME . I TOLD U GIVE ME UR ADREESSS SO SAMNAY AA K BAAT KARTAY HAIN BUT COURAGE IS NOT A SIGN OF A PIMP LIKE U .
ITNE BAYZATEE KAFI HAIN YA AUR BAYAN KARO TUMHAREE BEHAN AUR MAA K QISSSAY