منی کیوں بدنام ہو رہی ہے؟ - شاہین صہبائی

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
10_08.gif

Army must intervene, only to the extent of holding Free and Fair Elections, otherwise it would be chaos after the elections if rigged. Is Army waiting that to happen? so that they are able to say Enough is Enough, Good Bye all of you, Sit back, since we are Back. If not then they must use their influence for Free and Fair Elections.

With each and every passing day it is becoming clear and clear that Fakhru Bhai's useless Honesty and the other 4 Politically appointed touts of PPP/PMLN in the ECP wont be able to hold Free and Fair Elections. Their bias is already evident.

Last edited by a moderator:

chatha61

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Muni Kyon Badnaam ho rahi hai? Shaheen Sehbai

agree with him 100%
i add zardari was allowed to become the president only to improve the image of the army
because bad look angel as compared to worst.
consiquently poeple are saying pm was much better than aaz.

accord7362

MPA (400+ posts)

font is very small only ""munee kyun badnam hoo rehe hay """ parha ja rahaa hayy

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)

very well said Shaheen Sahbai.Writting about nation and its people ,main aim is to tell the civilian and establishment to just think about the country, does't mean to humiliate them.I have said everything you said in your column mr.sahbai many times when no one was paying any attention then I lost my temper too because those who should care about the country were busy somewhere else .I fully agree with each and every word you said .Sometime people take me wrong .To see nation's conditions ,bomb blasts and people dying is very hard to take it and finally some people like me blew their corks .

Khan.paki

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

I cant believe ke pak fauj aik tamashai banee huee hai iss waqt ab samjh mein aata hai sakoot dhaka kiyon hua tha... Pata nahi kis waqt ka intezar hai?.

Law and order is a serious issue, which should be address on priority and differently than what we are doing now. When zahid hamid speaks people call him mad, but he is right. Look what is happening.

We need military courts and Very good clean up operation, particularly Karachi and Quetta.

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)

font is very small only ""munee kyun badnam hoo rehe hay """ parha ja rahaa hayy

Always click the Zoom button on the top left corner of the article, where it is written "Click here to view original image" and it will enlarge the image... Thanks

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)

Kayani tu khud her burai ka zamedar hai.............

hamsafar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
To the best of my knpwledge Saaheen Sahai is correct the millatry have a political resonsibilit in this country .Because Musharaf left the post of President not b due to civilian but on the orders of army. .So they (army) must have looked into he matters what civilian politicain are doing .They were minting fraud and giving loss to to country and nation , Whar previous PM was how TOUQIR Sadik became chairman of OGRA and how he left pakistan how MOnis Allahe got rid fraud case how RAO Shakil left Pakistan and got away from investiagation .The master mid must be either fomer PM or President .Army chief or ISI cold easily intercept them.Presen PM Raja rental is still at large.Every body know that Malik Riiaz is fronman of Zerdare and how he is minting money .The millatry must support the Supreme court . Mr, Kayane is also a Pakistani not a aman like Shaukat Aiziz who will go back to USA aafter finishing his term. Hemust have come forwrd and hel p C.Justice in praclaiming law he not behave likeAasma Jelani an sritual daughter of HINDU who is lbent upon to damage Pkakistan.As if Hamid Meer says that ISI is killing in Blauchistan if so than why not Army could look into affairs of REKODICK.I will appreciate the idea of Shaheen Sabai in my opin isuppose Mr Kayane is resosible for all nonsens spread by PPP hamsafar:angry_smile::lol:(cry)

Bangash

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: An Article by Shaheen Sehbai

حقیقت پر مبنی تبصرہ ہے
اللہ کے واسطے بدنامی سے ادروں کو بچائیں نہیں تو ملک کو خطرہ ہے - ملک کے ادارے مظبوط ہونگیں تو ملک مظبوط ہوگا

remykhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Election commissioner is old and frail

Though election commissioner is honest but he is frail and cowered and will not take action as he should. Supreme Court has played politics in Dr Qadris petition, no hope from this lot and there are going to be bloody Election. Army should be ready to intervene. Their intervention urgently needded than ever before. For God sake save this country.

سعد

Minister (2k+ posts)
جب تک سیاسی جونکیں حکومت اور بیوروکریسی سے چپکی رہیں گی .... وہ پاکستان کا خون چوستی رہیں گی... دیکھا جائے تو ساری ذمہ داری اس عوام کی ہے.... جس نے باہر بیٹھے غدار سیاست دانوں کو پہلے پاکستان بلوایا پھر ووٹ دے کر اپنے سر پر بٹھایا ... جبکہ مرد آہن عمران خان جو تمام وقت پاکستان میں رہا اور پاکستان کے لئے بولتا رہا ... کسی نے اس کو اہمیت نہ دی ... افسوس صد افسوس

Last edited:

UETAIN

MPA (400+ posts)
''Leave it alone '' , Pakistan is a failed state. Election is not a solution, you need to change your economic and governance system.

All these thugs (kyani, iftikhar dajjal, zardari, noora, fazlu, altaf, asfandoo, chaudaris) should be brought into justice.