مشرف کی لاش کو ڈی چوک میں لٹکانا،آبیل مجھے مار کے مترادف، جسٹس وقار نتائج سے آگاہ تھے،نادیہ مرزا کا دعویٰ

Gramscian

MPA (400+ posts)
Rich coming from Azaz, qabrun wala, who works for the media house that thrives on peddling fake news & distorting facts to suit it paymasters' propaganda.

Not to mention, he too is Sharifs' mouthpiece.

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aik tu Pakistani media ki bhe accountability honi chahiyeh, jo moun main atta hai andazay se buk detay hain , or wo aksar galat or mangharat hi hota hai , even the law of probability goes against them

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If you can brand a PM as Godfather, why can't you relate a subversive dictator to Oliver Cromwell.
It was totally wrong to say God father to PM . Judge was only supposed to do scrutiny of NS assets and his records.
Similarly making a judgement drag corpse a simply inhuman even he is Kalbhoshan.
But you look to be in support of insane Justice.

Talwar Gujjar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It was totally wrong to say God father to PM . Judge was only supposed to do scrutiny of NS assets and his records.
Similarly making a judgement drag corpse a simply inhuman even he is Kalbhoshan.
But you look to be in support of insane Justice.

No, I am not saying he should have said what he said, but I do support his right to say what he said. He has quoted a known historical event which is a part of vaunted British legal system that we follow.

I similarly think Justice Khosa should not have said the Godfather thing, but he has the right to do that and nothing has been done against him. Why should Justice Seth be hounded for his views of the Law and Punishment if Justice Khosa can be let go.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No, I am not saying he should have said what he said, but I do support his right to say what he said. He has quoted a known historical event which is a part of vaunted British legal system that we follow.

I similarly think Justice Khosa should not have said the Godfather thing, but he has the right to do that and nothing has been done against him. Why should Justice Seth be hounded for his views of the Law and Punishment if Justice Khosa can be let go.
Just for your kind information the person who was hanged after death is now counted 10 most favourable persons of UK among Shakespeare, Churchill, Newton in 1982 survey for most favourable persons.
These Jahil Phuddo judges don’t research don’t read and try to do Bharak on a nation where majorities are simply Jahil.