مریم،بلاول کے کندھے پر بندوق رکھ کر چلانے کاالزام، شہزاداقبال، فواد میں بحث

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Might be u r a son of a english man,so u r good in english.I am not smart,not genius but I don,t follow any donkey,I give my true opinion.Increasing commpdity prices tell economies r performing better.Don,t compare Pakistan with any advanced countries,their kids get more pocket money than ur per capita income.
Who do you want comhttps://www.usglc.org/coronavirus/economies-of-developing-countries/
pare Pakistan with then? Keeping in mind that your masters almost brought it to the verge of bankruptcy. Printing money is not the solution .... At least learn some basics about economy and the impacts of pandemic in both developed and developing countries. I told you before Google is your friend ... but it seems that your world rotate around Calibiri font and Photoshop. But if you get some time, read ... it may just help you grow some brain cells:

Jawad66

MPA (400+ posts)
Who do you want comhttps://www.usglc.org/coronavirus/economies-of-developing-countries/
pare Pakistan with then? Keeping in mind that your masters almost brought it to the verge of bankruptcy. Printing money is not the solution .... At least learn some basics about economy and the impacts of pandemic in both developed and developing countries. I told you before Google is your friend ... but it seems that your world rotate around Calibiri font and Photoshop. But if you get some time, read ... it may just help you grow some brain cells:

Fawad Ch gave examples of America and Britian,now tell me precisely the inflation rate in those countries during pandemic.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Waiting for your apology ....

Highest in 3 years - Britain

Highest in a decade - Canada

Highest in 13 years - USA

All of the above are reliable sources and not Geo News.

Fawad Ch gave examples of America and Britian,now tell me precisely the inflation rate in those countries during pandemic.

Jawad66

MPA (400+ posts)
Waiting for your apology ....

Highest in 3 years - Britain

Highest in a decade - Canada

Highest in 13 years - USA

All of the above are reliable sources and not Geo Ne
Now compare inflation rate of Pakistan that is 10.9% in may 2021,it is well above America,Canada and Britains inflation,plus compare the amount those countries given to their citizens for free to combate inflation and hardships.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now compare inflation rate of Pakistan that is 10.9% in may 2021,it is well above America,Canada and Britains inflation,plus compare the amount those countries given to their citizens for free to combate inflation and hardships.
Need to hear your apology first before giving you any more education.