مجھے لگتا ہےباجوہ نے خان سے کہا ہو گا کہ عدم اعتماد نہیں آئے گا،شیخ رشید

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
میں قیاس کرتا ہوں باجوہ نے عمران خان جو کہا اس کے برعکس کیا
او نہیں جی نہیں میری انٹرپرٹشن درست ہے - من لؤ - شیخے کا خفیہ اجینڈا ہے

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یعنی اس کے کہنے کا مقصد ہے کہ ہو سکتا ہے عمران بھی جھوٹ بول رہا ہو -- ہو سکتا ہے بجوے نے نہ کہا ہو
ab har bnda sharifo ki tra jhoota nhi ho sakta.. sharifo ki history jhoot munafqat se bri pri hai

RajaRawal111

مطلب نون لیگ کے فائدہ کی بات ہے​
او نہیں نہیں یار - قریشی کے فائدے کی بات ہے
اپ نے نہیں سوچا اس طرف ؟؟

اندر دل میں ? وزیراعظم قریشی قریشی نے نعرے کے پرکسٹ شروع کر دیں - ہو سکتا ہے لگانے پڑ جایں

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Everyone is telling half truth.
Bajwa conspired against khan. He was meeting opposition in dark. He was inviting criminal corrupts in his son's marriage parties. He was visiting opposition sick MNAs.
Everything was crystal clear what he was doing. He was using khan until PTI had the simple majority in combined sessions. As soon as, PTI was in position to amend rules, PTI was conspired to thrown out of power.

For me, everything was obvious.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
او نہیں نہیں یار - قریشی کے فائدے کی بات ہے
اپ نے نہیں سوچا اس طرف ؟؟

اندر دل میں ? وزیراعظم قریشی قریشی نے نعرے کے پرکسٹ شروع کر دیں - ہو سکتا ہے لگانے پڑ جایں
جب قریشی آئے گا اس کے ساتھ کون دے گا. قریشی بھی جان جائے گا اور قریشی کے منتظر بھی​

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Everyone is telling half truth.
Bajwa conspired against khan. He was meeting opposition in dark. He was inviting criminal corrupts in his son's marriage parties. He was visiting opposition sick MNAs.
Everything was crystal clear what he was doing. He was using khan until PTI had the simple majority in combined sessions. As soon as, PTI was in position to amend rules, PTI was conspired to thrown out of power.

For me, everything was obvious.
Well hindsight is 20/20 and now its pretty obvious bajwa was truck ki batti master. He was promising everyone the world at the same time. He was telling Khan I am 100% with you NCV will never suceed. Other side he was telling pmlun and zardaku, if you don't go for Khan he will bring faiz hameed and he will kick your butts and if you do this I will bring ganju back and make him PM. He was giving chaudaries another story.

He was even giving stories to his officers. And this he has admitted himself. "Main to sub ko goliyan deta houn" i.e nothing but a fraud dishonest liar.

All to make more money and save the money he had already made. That is why he ended up making enemies with both Pmlun and PTI.

Reactions: Kam

RajaRawal111

جب قریشی آئے گا اس کے ساتھ کون دے گا. قریشی بھی جان جائے گا اور قریشی کے منتظر بھی​
بئی قریشی جب اپنے لیڈر عمران خان کو انصاف دلوانے کا نعرہ لے کر آے گا تو کیڑا کافر اس کا ساتھ نہیں دے گا

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well hindsight is 20/20 and now its pretty obvious bajwa was truck ki batti master. He was promising everyone the world at the same time. He was telling Khan I am 100% with you NCV will never suceed. Other side he was telling pmlun and zardaku, if you don't go for Khan he will bring faiz hameed and he will kick your butts and if you do this I will bring ganju back and make him PM. He was giving chaudaries another story.

He was even giving stories to his officers. And this he has admitted himself. "Main to sub ko goliyan deta houn" i.e nothing but a fraud dishonest liar.

All to make more money and save the money he had already made. That is why he ended up making enemies with both Pmlun and PTI.
That's why I used to call him dodgy bajwa.
Nawaz Sharif brought him since he had a weak back ground and a huge doubt over his religion even in the army.
There are many things but one thing is confirm that bajwa was a dodgy bajwa..

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
بئی قریشی جب اپنے لیڈر عمران خان کو انصاف دلوانے کا نعرہ لے کر آے گا تو کیڑا کافر اس کا ساتھ نہیں دے گا
فی الحال تو نونی اس کے آنے کا بے چینی سے انتظار کر رہے ہیں​