فواد چودھری کو اسلام آباد کی عدالت میں پیش کردیاگیا

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Try to get some pictures of the prison washing toilets. It will hit the jackpot with PTI supporters.
well, thats a google fail 😞

I could only find this, at least PMLN supporters can enjoy this jackpot

maxresdefault.jpg

Siberite

well, thats a google fail 😞

I could only find this, at least PMLN supporters can enjoy this jackpot

maxresdefault.jpg
All prisoners end up washing, cleaning and sweeping the prison one day or other.
What do you think if they put IK in prison, they would use copter sweepers to clean his cell?
I think it is pretty low for the PTI supporters to mock the pictures of someone inside the prison .. But then what is there to high?

surfer

All prisoners end up washing, cleaning and sweeping the prison one day or other.
What do you think if they put IK in prison, they would use copter sweepers to clean his cell?
I think it is pretty low for the PTI supporters to mock the pictures of someone inside the prison .. But then what is there to high?
er, you literally asked me to find some pics of prisoners washing toilets? Now I found one of Nawaz, you've taken the high road? 😋
So by your logic, is it also low of you?

Siberite

er, you literally asked me to find some pics of prisoners washing toilets? Now I found one of Nawaz, you've taken the high road? 😋
So by your logic, is it also low of you?
No , I didn't say post "any" pictures of prison. What was misconstrue appeared to be an opportunity provider. I won't post IK's pictures or to any other's picture just to glorify or malign someone.
When you are in prison, you are totally dependent on security personnels. How they treat you and how they abuse you.
But that is the norm in our society. If you read my post, I said exactly what you just posted with picture.
Personally, I don't mind even if you hang Jinnah's pictures with broom. So, no hard feeling from my side.

surfer

No , I didn't say post "any" pictures of prison. What was misconstrue appeared to be an opportunity provider. I won't post IK's pictures or to any other's picture just to glorify or malign someone.
When you are in prison, you are totally dependent on security personnels. How they treat you and how they abuse you.
But that is the norm in our society. If you read my post, I said exactly what you just posted with picture.
Personally, I don't mind even if you hang Jinnah's pictures with broom. So, no hard feeling from my side.
of course 🙂