فتنہ نیازی اور ملک کا مستقبل

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It's not just "islam flag bearers" are silent
but also so called NGOs are also silent...

Most talked is AURAT March walay? They wont talked about women are harrassed at homes?

ek hindustani

Ye sab k sab monafiq, darpok. Aur lalchi log hain, sab k sab jahannami hain. In sey behter to aap aur hum hain zulm k khilaaf likhtey hain. Aawaaz uthatey hain.
Aap k mulk ko Hum ney nahi balki in haram k pillon ney, faujiyon ney, Judges ney aur مافیا ney barbad kiyq hai.

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
tu apni baybay maryam qatri ki fikar kar
اسوقت ہاٹ ٹاپک نیازی ہے جو لنگڑا ہے اور اسکو بواسیر بھی ہے۔ اور اسکے تم جیسے دھرنے کی پیداوار والے جاہل سپورٹرز بھی ہیں
یہ آج کا ٹاپک ہے

patwari_sab

نیازیوں کا انقلاب ایک دن میں دم توڑ گیا۔ اب نیازی صرف سوشل میڈیا پر ہی بھونکتے ہوئے نظر آئیں گے۔
نیازیو بہادر بنو اورباہر نکلو تمہارے لیڈر کو تم جیسوں کی شدید ضرورت ہے۔
pele os jali sher ko to london se wapis lao jo 4 salo se wapsi ka nam nhi le raha. ab to os ka bhai PM hai.. wesay pakistan dunia ka wahid mulk hai jahan par bhagne wale ko Sher kehte hein

patwari_sab

اسوقت ہاٹ ٹاپک نیازی ہے جو لنگڑا ہے اور اسکو بواسیر بھی ہے۔ اور اسکے تم جیسے دھرنے کی پیداوار والے جاہل سپورٹرز بھی ہیں
یہ آج کا ٹاپک ہے
kottey.. ja kotti biryani kah..

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
you son of bitch, shut you filthy mouth. You mently retort person. Go to the hell. And you are from KPK Right?
People from KPK doesn't have any brain at all.
Person with a functioning brain cannot support this incapable and incompetent Niazi
So Button your lips you brother of Teryan White Niazi
U fucking twat of an illegitimate whore, don’t even know how many DNAS u got in ur filthy blood!
Total waste of cum of ur whore mother of unknown and unidentified bangers!
Yes i am from KP and i am proud of it rather than to be a fucking slave bitch like u.
I asked for ur address and u already started shitting in ur pants!
I will show u brain and balls both!

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
pele os jali sher ko to london se wapis lao jo 4 salo se wapsi ka nam nhi le raha. ab to os ka bhai PM hai.. wesay pakistan dunia ka wahid mulk hai jahan par bhagne wale ko Sher kehte hein
نیازی بھی دو چار ماہ جیل رہنے کے بعد پکا لندن یا پھر اسرائیل شفٹ ہو گا۔ آپ دیکھتے جاو ابھی توبکہانی شروع ہوئی ہے۔

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
ہیرا منڈی کی بات نہ کر تم دھرنے کی بات کر جہاں نیازی نے تم جیسے گندے کیڑوں کو پیدا کیا۔
Lol, cunt of that qatri bitch whose only ability is to to sit on every erected dick of anyone who has a little bit of power is talking.
U filthy unwanted cum of ur whore mum.
I will fucking take u to cleaners!

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
U fucking twat of an illegitimate whore, don’t even know how many DNAS u got in ur filthy blood!
Total waste of cum of ur whore mother of unknown and unidentified bangers!
Yes i am from KP and i am proud of it rather than to be a fucking slave bitch like u.
I asked for ur address and u already started shitting in ur pants!
I will show u brain and balls both!
You twat, shut your filthy mouth. Son of Seta white, brother of Teryan. This is your legacy.
Read more about the pleasure points which Niazi describes in audio leaks. Think about what kind of leader you are supporting and feel ashamed 😔
But to feel ashamed there is need of dignity, which you never possess.
So shut your mouth and keep mourning on the demise of Niazi

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
You twat, shut your filthy mouth. Son of Seta white, brother of Teryan. This is your legacy.
Read more about the pleasure points which Niazi describes in audio leaks. Think about what kind of leader you are supporting and feel ashamed 😔
I am gonna find u and talk to u face to face and then will see how much balls u have to say it on my face!

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
What about ur legacy? A fucking cunt licker of that qatri bitch, who even don’t know and remember where and when and how many dicks she has sat on and how many illegitimate poodles like u have popped out of that furnace.

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am gonna fuck u upside down once i

What about ur legacy? A fucking cunt licker of that qatri bitch, who even don’t know and remember where and when and how many dicks she has sat on and how many illegitimate poodles like u have popped out of that furnace.
Look who is speaking, Son of Niazi and Seta.
How come you can say a word. Read more about the character of Niazi. Listen to his recent audio leaks. That is your legacy unfortunately

patwari_sab

نیازی بھی دو چار ماہ جیل رہنے کے بعد پکا لندن یا پھر اسرائیل شفٹ ہو گا۔ آپ دیکھتے جاو ابھی توبکہانی شروع ہوئی ہے۔
tu sab ko apne bap ki tara samajta hai.. khan ko samajna tuj jese gutter ke kere ki bas ki bat nhi. ja kotti biryani kah

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
Look who is speaking, Son of Niazi and Seta.
How come you can say a word. Read more about the character of Niazi. Listen to his recent audio leaks. That is your legacy unfortunately
I am coming for u, don’t go hide in that stinking tunnel of that qatri whore aka ur mom!

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fi
I am coming after ur whore mother! Be careful
Right now just concentrate on your mum and other family members. Discuss pleasure points with them they way Niazi discussed. Hopefully you have learnt lot of new things from Niazi audio leaks, especially pleasure points.

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fi

Right now just concentrate on your mum and other family members. Discuss pleasure points with them they way Niazi discussed. Hopefully you have learnt lot of new things from Niazi audio leaks, especially pleasure points.
I am coming and we gonna discuss it one on one face to face with u!