عمران خان معافی مانگو۔ ۔ ۔

Re: عمران خان معافی مانگو

I dont need your apology, you should be having all links before you defend him, thousands of links of imrani jhoots out there, dont play innocent again.

Make a deal, just accept that Khuda ke ****** tum per agar 35 punctures ka ilzaam jhoota ho, its simple and easy and you have nothing to lose if thats what you believe in

plz share one link where he claimed that he has got a tape! I will apologise, as i never heard that.

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

mein aapki tarha ghaib nahi janta issliy nahi keh sakta keh jhoot hy ya sach lekin 3 log uske gawah mojod hy!

1 link share kar de to aapki mehrbani hogi! :)
I dont need your apology, you should be having all links before you defend him, thousands of links of imrani jhoots out there, dont play innocent again.

Make a deal, just accept that Khuda ke ****** tum per agar 35 punctures ka ilzaam jhoota ho, its simple and easy and you have nothing to lose if thats what you believe in

Ghaib naheen jantay lekin teen logon ko sacha maan leya baghair saboot kay

ghaib koi naheen jaanta, zahir tou jaantay ho kay naheen? Zaahir yeh hai kay imran nay 35 puncture ka zikar keya, or saboot naheen deya, links bohhot mil jayen gay just type imran khan 35 punctures lies in google, thousands of results available.

mein aapki tarha ghaib nahi janta issliy nahi keh sakta keh jhoot hy ya sach lekin 3 log uske gawah mojod hy!

1 link share kar de to aapki mehrbani hogi! :)

ahameed

lekin islam to 3 gawahon ko saboot manta hy, NAHI?
Ghaib naheen jantay lekin teen logon ko sacha maan leya baghair saboot kay

ghaib koi naheen jaanta, zahir tou jaantay ho kay naheen? Zaahir yeh hai kay imran nay 35 puncture ka zikar keya, or saboot naheen deya, links bohhot mil jayen gay just type imran khan 35 punctures lies in google, thousands of results available.

drkjke

imran khan,s biggest power was support of shia circles in pakistan which control pak establishment bureacracy police and etc.
but chodry nisars cunning mind has broken this also!
one day before sunni ulema and their sons were killed in police encounter in punjab the chodry nisar met raja nasir abbas ameen shaheedi and other iranian touts of MWM and than the next day so many sunni ulema were killed who were respected by sunnis and equally hated by shia.
so imran khan,s shia card is also in jeopardy now!it seems imran s luck is down!
qadri who works fora gencies is also a shia who poses as sunni in taqqiya.
so i dont think imran achieving something positive now in atleast one year or so.
but everyone has these low luck intervals...may be his luck lifts up after a while.

because i am already seeing shia circles labelling malik ishaaq a tout of shareef brothers even though shareefs so mercilessly killed them!talk about thankless people!:P

Parh lo pehlay qanoon e shahadat, 1 bhee gawah ho uss ka character saaf hona chaahiay, never spoken a lie, never done any wrong, etc etc.

Top of all, Islam tells you to shut up if you can not bring your evidence, if you have mentioned a tape as an evidence, bringing hundreds wont matter according to Shariah Law.

Go and red incident of Hazrat Ali vs Jew who stole his armour.

lekin islam to 3 gawahon ko saboot manta hy, NAHI?

ahameed

[h=1]Itni na badha pakiye damaaN ki Hikayat[/h]

Pasha sb aapke mian g ne to contract sign kia aur phir 5 saal jhoot boltay rahay keh koi contract sign nahi kia, phir jab pressure increase hua to kaha keh 5-7 saal ka contract tha, 10 saal ka nahi. aur aaj woh saadiq-o-amin banke aapke PM hy!

Un 3 gawahon ke khilaf kisi court ne decision dia hy keh woh qanoon-e-shahadat pe poora nahi utarty?

Top of all, Islam tells you to shut up if you can not bring your evidence

in Islam 3 gawahs is considered as evidence.

if you have mentioned a tape as an evidence
I requested you earlier as well that plz share a link where IK claimed that he has got "35 puncture" tape.

Parh lo pehlay qanoon e shahadat, 1 bhee gawah ho uss ka character saaf hona chaahiay, never spoken a lie, never done any wrong, etc etc.

Top of all, Islam tells you to shut up if you can not bring your evidence, if you have mentioned a tape as an evidence, bringing hundreds wont matter according to Shariah Law.

Go and red incident of Hazrat Ali vs Jew who stole his armour.

rtabasum2

There is no revelation with them. They will use the Dol of Hashmi and will play on every channel but in ground they can't make any difference because People know the reality of Nooras & Co.

Safi and other media people keep on blaming PTI for manythings on TV but people don't believe them as the realities are different.

Fazlu keep on saying in a regid society like KP that IK is Jewish Agent. Initially they believed him but now nobody gave a damn to Fazlu.

The same applies to Kh Asif who blamed IK regarding SKMH but people gave more Zakat to SKMH.

Nooras keep on repeating that PTI is backed by Army but people still vote them and I assume that as people are happy with Army, if Nooras blame PTI with this, people would vote more.

So whatever they utter, people don't trust them.

Personally I don't care. The more they utter this rubbish, the more I convince that PTI leadership is not involved in any kind of corruption charges.

Agha ehtasab comission KPK toll faujiano na daak day au alta soke praigdi um na , saaba nor malumaat ba kom kho khkari Fauj ta Imran dair khog day, serving faujian pah yoh kor kay kaar kai da daa daana report day

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Agha ehtasab comission KPK toll faujiano na daak day au alta soke praigdi um na , saaba nor malumaat ba kom kho khkari Fauj ta Imran dair khog day, serving faujian pah yoh kor kay kaar kai da daa daana report day

Yara They are retired. Au hagha da KP govt na khu na dee select kari balkay yao Finder Committee select karee dee.

So?

? ? ? ?

Pasha sb aapke mian g ne to contract sign kia aur phir 5 saal jhoot boltay rahay keh koi contract sign nahi kia, phir jab pressure increase hua to kaha keh 5-7 saal ka contract tha, 10 saal ka nahi. aur aaj woh saadiq-o-amin banke aapke PM hy!

Un 3 gawahon ke khilaf kisi court ne decision dia hy keh woh qanoon-e-shahadat pe poora nahi utarty?

in Islam 3 gawahs is considered as evidence.

I requested you earlier as well that plz share a link where IK claimed that he has got "35 puncture" tape.