عمران خان لوگوں کےدلوں سے ہی اتر گئےہیں،گفتگو ہورہی ہے نیا وزیراعم کون ہوگا

~Xer0

Councller (250+ posts)
Shahid Masood 2.0

This old goat has lost lost all reasoning, and is just acting like a senile duck.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
لگتا ہے اس پاگل جوکر بابے کی ستھن اتر گئی ہے ابھی تو صرف بھونکتا ہے بوہت جلد کتنا بھی شروع ہو جائیگا اس گدھے کے بچے حرام خور بابے کی کسی خنزیر کتے اور گدھے والی بیک وقت ہو گئی

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have never seen an increase of 33% in price of petrol overnight , this is unprecedented.

Though the question is that why was the price reduced so much ? India and bangladesh were selling at twice the rate and yet pakistan chose to bring the price to a level as if we were oil producing country. The price of 100 is justified at the moment but the increase in price all of a sudden is unjustified. I think the government should think a lot before making any decision , jazbaat mein aaker ek dam price nahin kam kerni cnahye thi.

The government should collect its taxes but should also make sure that that the oil companies in pakistan are not earning undue profit.
bijli sasto hone ka khwaab kya poora hona thaa petrol bhi mehnga ho gaya.
Pakistan wo qom hai that if you increase price by 50% on every commodity, they will shout for one week and continue living with 50% increase in price. Why I am saying this, because opposition has no more power or do not have interest in people of Pakistan.