صحت کا انصاف چوہے کتر رہے ہیں

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Petition filed with PHC seeks strategy to eliminate rats

cute-rat-mouse-eating-paper.jpg

open

view

open

The Peshawar High Court (PHC) has summoned Health Department director general to explain the government position in a writ petition that had sought an order for the government to immediately evolve a strategy to eliminate rats from hospitals, houses and fields.

A division bench comprising Chief Justice Yahya Afridi and Justice Ghazanfar Khan summoned the director general Health to the court next week. The case was fixed before a bench to be headed by Justice Qaiser Rashid Khan.The bench was hearing a writ petition filed by Dr Hussain Ahmad Haroon, provincial president of Pakistan Medical Association, through his lawyer Saifullah Muhib Kakakhel.

During the hearing, additional Advocate General Waqar Ahmad Khan submitted that the government was busy tackling the dengue virus in the province. He sought some time for submission of the report.The petitioner is a doctor by profession and resides in Peshawar. He submitted in the petition that he had noticed rats in all the hospitals of the city and outside and causing dangerous diseases.

It was stated that the matter involved in the petition was the growing number of fatalities among children at the hands of rats. He said Peshawar was flooded with the rats of the size of cats, which were in large numbers and had started biting the small children.Interestingly, the petitioner pointed out that the only duty done by the respondents was that they had employed a person whose son was killed by rats on daily wages basis to kill rats by hand.

The petitioner pointed out that it was known to everybody that millions of people died due to plague caused by rats in Europe, India and other countries in the past. He said several other diseases like rabies, hepatitis, AIDS and others were caused by rats as well.“The rats are also eating away the kitchen items in the houses, grain and vegetables in the fields. And if the rats were not controlled and killed, the time is not far away when a larger catastrophe may happen,” the petitioner said.

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

RajaRawal111

ایڈووکیٹ جنرل جی نے کہا ہے کہ جی ہم ابھی ڈینگی مار رہے ہیں
چوہے مارنے کا ٹیم نہیں ساڈے کول
view

Last edited:

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Punjab doctors demand KPK facilities .....
??? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ????? ????? ?? ?????

Last edited:

Okara

This is not good that in four years PTI lead government unable to create a good health system in KPK where Sharifs can be treated. Sharifs the poor are going back to their home country for treatment on a poor country's expenses.

mohibbewatan

Senator (1k+ posts)
bhai source main "The News" likh detay tou 1 min waste na hota parhnay main.

When you sell your soul for money, you get treated like a trash and tha's what Jang/The News/Geo

Zainsha

rajay kay siyasi maayee baap nooni k@nj@r assembly main g@nj@y h@r@@m khorr ko bachanay kay liyay constitution kattar rahay hain..

aur rajay ki baybay ilaaj karaan wastay apnay mulk UK gayee hui hai..

RajaRawal111

If you can prove it wrong than you should speak. Otherwise it is like
Monkey see no bad, Monkey hear no bad, Monkey say no bad.

seenoevil.jpg

bhai source main "The News" likh detay tou 1 min waste na hota parhnay main.

When you sell your soul for money, you get treated like a trash and tha's what Jang/The News/Geo

Last edited:

mohibbewatan

Senator (1k+ posts)
I NEVER watch Mubashir Luqman to make opinion about any issue relating to PMLN because i know he is biased so why would i even bother about Jang as a source against KPK government, i know jang/the news team have become PMLN social media team on twitter and it's a piece of TRASH for me.

If you can prove it wrong than you should speak. Otherwise it is like
Monkey see no bad, Monkey hear no bad, Monkey say no bad.

seenoevil.jpg

Will_Bite

Rodent infestation is a major issue, and eliminating it is not an overnight affair. Typical poisons cannot be deployed in places like hospitals, as that can result in rats dying in inaccessible places, become a further source of aerosol germs. It is a matter that requires detailed attention. Lets not forget, that this is a long drawn, age old problem...and trying to expect immediate solutions from a 4 year old govt is asinine.

RajaRawal111

Rodent infestation is a major issue, and eliminating it is not an overnight affair. Typical poisons cannot be deployed in places like hospitals, as that can result in rats dying in inaccessible places, become a further source of aerosol germs. It is a matter that requires detailed attention. Lets not forget, that this is a long drawn, age old problem...and trying to expect immediate solutions from a 4 year old govt is asinine.

What if you see rodents news in Punjab hospitals. Please google for such news and say something wise about that as well.
I think I told you before how impressed I am with your talent in simplifying things when it comes to IK and KPK.

mohibbewatan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hamain kabhi impress karnay ka moqa na??

If you read his clarification, this is an age old issue and expecting 4 year government to control this issue but PMLN has been ruling Punjab for almost 10 years straight and 20 years overall and this is very minor issue compared to their pathetic negligence on other health and education areas.

Massive number of our population is suffering from Hepatitis and education standards are way above 3rd world countries.

What if you see rodents news in Punjab hospitals. Please google for such news and say something wise about that as well.
I think I told you before how impressed I am with your talent in simplifying things when it comes to IK and KPK.

Shah Shatranj

Re: ص*ت کا انصاف چوہے کتر رہے ہیں

اس بات پر انصافیوں کو کوئی شرم م*سوس نہیں ہو گی کیوں کے انھیں شرم م*سوس کرنے کی سہولت میسر نہیں

araein

Yaaaar phir JANG, koi credible source ki news share kiaaaa kerooo yaaaarrr..... Credible source ho then we can argue....

Will_Bite

since you brought it up anyway despite this not having anything to do with the issue, you should be ashamed at even comparing Punjab and KPK in terms of services and facilities. The 2 provinces are decades apart financially.....yet on a proportional basis, KPK has caught up fast under PTI.

But then again, I should have known. Your entire existence on this forum is a massive absurdity....your posts lack any intellectual basis..and are there solely to pick on PTI so that you can tick the boxes on your daily log, counting how many times you were 'able to put PTI and KPK govt down' today.

1mr4n

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ مشترکہ پیشکش کرنے والے سرکاری اہلکار کھبریں اٹھا اٹھا کر لگاتے ہیں اور اپنی باجی سے شاباشی لیتے ہیں یہ وہ لوک ہیں انگریجی جبان اور ناڑے کے کھلنے سے پریشان رہتے ہیں