ایسی طرح اگے بھی یہی سلسلہ جاری رہ سکتا ہے
جب تک وطن پرستی غالب ہے
اور ساتھ ساتھ مذھب کا بھی خاتمہ ہوگا

جو پیرہن اس کا ہے، مذہب کا کفن ہے

ڈھول کی تاپ اور شراب چرس کی نشے میں مست لوگ ہی مذھب کے بچاری بن جائینگے
مذھب بن جائے گا دما دم مست قلندر

IMQAYA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jazbati kahanian jin ka koi wajood nahi hota.Issi tarah yay logon ko jazbati kar kay dosron kay gharon ko agg lagwatay hain.

Sib797

MPA (400+ posts)
Jazbati kahanian jin ka koi wajood nahi hota.Issi tarah yay logon ko jazbati kar kay dosron kay gharon ko agg lagwatay hain.

you just got to read the history.... Bangalies stab us in the back... you think if i have any problem within home, should i call the outsider and kill my bro or sis? grow up.. face the realities... YES we did mistakes, but the price we paid wouldnt justified ever.. i live in UK, believe me Bangalies hate us more then anyone... they wanted the power in first place, so they got in the end... in last am still not gonna get away from our mistake, which we shouldnt have done... but price we paid isnt justified...... Jazbati kahanian !!!!! (yapping)

Last edited:

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ان تازہ خداوں میں بڑا سب سے، وطن ہے

آج ہمارا وطن پاکستان ہے بنگلادیش نہیں
ایسی طرح اگے بھی یہی سلسلہ جاری رہ سکتا ہے
جب تک وطن پرستی غالب ہے
اور ساتھ ساتھ مذھب کا بھی خاتمہ ہوگا

جو پیرہن اس کا ہے، مذہب کا کفن ہے

ڈھول کی تاپ اور شراب چرس کی نشے میں مست لوگ ہی مذھب کے بچاری بن جائینگے
مذھب بن جائے گا دما دم مست قلندر

Agree with you 100%. Let us not make the country as our lord. This is how many people are folling the yougsters of today by playing the nationalism theme so that people may ignore that what their background is.

Bangash

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

جب عقل کی کمی ہو تو حیوانیت زیادہ ہوجاتی ہے مطلب بغیر عقل کے جذبات خطرناک ہوسکتے ہیں لیکن ایسی طرح بغیر جذبات کے بھی صرف جانور ہوتے ہیں- انسان اور جانورں میں فرق بھی یہی ہے کہ انسان کے لئے اللہ نے اپنے حدود دئیے ہیں ان کو سمجھنا بہت اہم ہوتا ہے

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
all said well about the history. they were great people, great individuals, beshak ...

and some of them were from jamat e islami and other organisations.

but what ?

is this article trying to imply that jamat e islami today is run by similar people? that other similar organisations are working for the benefit of pakistan, and not their own personal interests!!!

its good to keep some historical context, but to use it to provoke !!!!!! i think the author of this article is doing a bigger dis service.

you want to reform...start with your very own house-holds, your very own organisations. I would expect Munawar Hasan to be a walking example of quran and sunnah, INCLUDING HAQOOQ UL IBAAD, adal, insaf, sabar, shukar, tahammul...is he practicing all that himself?

i want to know how many leaders of jamat e islami today are working in a similar spirit as these few examples being quoted....i know NONE !

stage par aa kar takreer karna, awaz buland karna, aur logon ko rula dena......i can give full points for shola biyani, but that is no match to patriotism shown by these individuals quoted in this article....lets face it, most such individuals actually are seldom the people you would hear from first hand. Its always a shola biyan describing them, but only describing them ( not practically embracing it).

genious

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
all said well about the history. they were great people, great individuals, beshak ...

and some of them were from jamat e islami and other organisations.

but what ?

is this article trying to imply that jamat e islami today is run by similar people? that other similar organisations are working for the benefit of pakistan, and not their own personal interests!!!

its good to keep some historical context, but to use it to provoke !!!!!! i think the author of this article is doing a bigger dis service.

you want to reform...start with your very own house-holds, your very own organisations. I would expect Munawar Hasan to be a walking example of quran and sunnah, INCLUDING HAQOOQ UL IBAAD, adal, insaf, sabar, shukar, tahammul...is he practicing all that himself?

i want to know how many leaders of jamat e islami today are working in a similar spirit as these few examples being quoted....i know NONE !

stage par aa kar takreer karna, awaz buland karna, aur logon ko rula dena......i can give full points for shola biyani, but that is no match to patriotism shown by these individuals quoted in this article....lets face it, most such individuals actually are seldom the people you would hear from first hand. Its always a shola biyan describing them, but only describing them ( not practically embracing it).

I think among all the leaders of Pakistan JI's leaders are still far better than them; they are the walking examples of practicing Islamic values

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think among all the leaders of Pakistan JI's leaders are still far better than them; they are the walking examples of practicing Islamic values

how do i believe when every party claims the same for their leaders !!! would have been a different story had you been from some other party and claimed this for JI.

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
Analyze my friend analyze please

mere bhai, my analysis is: jhoot nahi chup sakta, aur satch zyada dair nahi dub sakta.

how long JI has been around? do you think they had the right knowledge to bring about change , why arent they successful. ab agar tum yeh kehna shuru kar do k yeh india, israel, usa ka agenda hay, tau mere bhai, buht shukrya meri baat ka jawab dene ka, meri aap ki mazeed koi behs nahi.

mujhey yeh batao JI ka konsa leader quran aur sunnat ki jeeti jaagti misaal hay?

mai nimaz rozay ki baat nahi kar raha, k ap k nimaz roza haj aur ibadat ka qaum ko khaas faida nahi, yeh Allah ka aur apka muaamla hay. How many of your JI elders actually live the said life. How many of them treat their women in homes and their servents as shown by the Holy Prophet, how many of these elders have just one pair of clothes to wear, and how many of them surrender their iftaris to beggers for days at end only relying on water and khajoor! i dont know any one. How many of your JI leaders live the life of Sattar Edhi!

So jinab, JI has been around for few decades now !!!! they had enough time and man power to bring around change. Looks like they are caught up in politics !!!

Jo baat dil say nikalti hay, asar rakhti hay. Par nahi, takat e parwaaz rakhti hay.

genious

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
mere bhai, my analysis is: jhoot nahi chup sakta, aur satch zyada dair nahi dub sakta.

how long JI has been around? do you think they had the right knowledge to bring about change , why arent they successful. ab agar tum yeh kehna shuru kar do k yeh india, israel, usa ka agenda hay, tau mere bhai, buht shukrya meri baat ka jawab dene ka, meri aap ki mazeed koi behs nahi.

mujhey yeh batao JI ka konsa leader quran aur sunnat ki jeeti jaagti misaal hay?

mai nimaz rozay ki baat nahi kar raha, k ap k nimaz roza haj aur ibadat ka qaum ko khaas faida nahi, yeh Allah ka aur apka muaamla hay. How many of your JI elders actually live the said life. How many of them treat their women in homes and their servents as shown by the Holy Prophet, how many of these elders have just one pair of clothes to wear, and how many of them surrender their iftaris to beggers for days at end only relying on water and khajoor! i dont know any one. How many of your JI leaders live the life of Sattar Edhi!

So jinab, JI has been around for few decades now !!!! they had enough time and man power to bring around change. Looks like they are caught up in politics !!!

Jo baat dil say nikalti hay, asar rakhti hay. Par nahi, takat e parwaaz rakhti hay.

Mujhe aesa lagta hai k aap JI k qareeb ana chahtey hain magar aa nahi pa rahe, mere pyare bhai aap ko 3 naam de rha hun aap jha se chahen inki personal lives k baarey main research kren, aap mayoos nahi honge
Syed Munawar Hasan(Ameer JI), Siraj-ul-Haq(Ex-senior minister KPK), M.Hussain Mehanti(CA-Ameer JI Karachi)

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mujhe aesa lagta hai k aap JI k qareeb ana chahtey hain magar aa nahi pa rahe, mere pyare bhai aap ko 3 naam de rha hun aap jha se chahen inki personal lives k baarey main research kren, aap mayoos nahi honge
Syed Munawar Hasan(Ameer JI), Siraj-ul-Haq(Ex-senior minister KPK), M.Hussain Mehanti(CA-Ameer JI Karachi)

couple of points: you didnt realise k mai investigate kar chuka hoon, aur mayoos ho chuka hoon

first of all don't be lazy and ask me to investigate above mentioned people as they does not represent me. Instead, you need to get up and find out about different things i mentioned as they relate to what you believe in. Go and check how your leader is conducting business in his home !!! i mean i don't even know what school of thought you come from. But if you read the life of the Holy Prophet and suhaaba and if you think ANY ONE of your leaders is living that life, give me a name with proofs !!! and proof will not be someone writing about himself or a devotee writing about his leader :)

secondly, if JI is a group of such big stalwarts !! they have been around since the inception of pakistan !!! that proves two things. Either they are not what you claim they are ! or they may be very pious and all the rest (i will take that with a big chunk of salt), but they don't have any clear vision as they have been part of numerous governments in past and till date, they haven't proved anything. Again, don't pick your microscope to show me what different things different maulana hazraat have said in jalsas or written in books! or things that they have done at significantly micro levels. I do know for a fact that when they were in government in not so distant past in NWFP and i was there in mardan, they were no different then the rest of them, both in terms of vision and corruption. don't forget corruption is of different types. Life of an ordinary man in JI's time was no better then other times. Even at that time, there whole emphasis was on removing bilboards with human faces and things, but did they ensure that poor were fed ? NO ! , did they ensure everyone got instant justice ? NO! did JI leaders roamed around in flash cars? YES!!!, did JI leaders played drawing room politics, and joined hands to create MMA for political reasons ONLY ? YES!!!! did a common man curse JI in line with all others including musharrafs ? YES my dear friend, YES!!!!

I do know JI people traditionally are very conservative. And when i use the word conservative, i am not using the usual word people use for religiosity. Conservatives are people who cant adapt, who cant listen or accept what doesn't coincide with what they believe in. This is true across the board beyond religion as well. I know a few JI people personally and none of them are the type of muslims i read about in the history of early islam, and none of the JI leaders i have read about so far is actually a true depiction, or even close to people from early islam. A very close friend of mine happened to sit next to Munawar Hassan sahb on a flight from karachi to pindi. That is enough time for you to know a person for his initial impact. My friend was a very humble person with no special attributes. And he was quite disappointed by Munawar Hassan sahb because with no camera in front, Munawar sahb really wasnt the best nicest and accomodating people he had come across, and listening to my friend's detailed account of the conversation, Munawar sahb sounded like just another JI leader. Camera / crowd k saamne aur peechay bhee bara fark hota hay.

Aray bhai, go and simply match any of your leaders with someone like Allama Iqbal or sattar edhi even !!! they are probably far from suhaaba, but they still are as good as one could get in this time.

Ankhen kholo bhai sahb, prototypes k chungal say niklo. I will advise read the book MUHAMMAD (PBUH) in english by Martin Lings (muslim name Abu Bakar siraj ad din), and then don't tell me but ask yourself : do you see any of that in todays JI? dont accept things on their face value. this is the time of fitnas, and deception. you have to be careful what you believe in, and you have to cross check credibility of people you decide to believe in. Kaheen aisa na ho k jo dikhta ho woh haqiqat na ho.