سابق وزیر خزانہ مفتاح اسماعیل نے وزیر خزانہ اسد عمر کا مناظرے کا چیلنج قبول کرلیا

PakistanFIRST1

Minister (2k+ posts)
اسد عمر کا یہ آخری شو ہوگاکیونکہ پرفارمنس اتنی بری ہے کہ عمران خان کی ساری کوششوں کو اس بندے نے کھڈے لائین لگوادیا ہے
مفتاح اسمعیل پر کوی بھی کرپشن چارجز نہیں ہیں اور وہ اکانومی کو اتنا جانتا ہے کہ اسد عمر اس کے سامنے ایک پرائمری اسکول کا طالبعلم لگے گا
What the crap you are writing???

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

OK. Remember this for next time before hitting yourself in the foot. This is how western academia ranks finance/econ professionals/degrees:

CA or BA(Economics/Finance Major) < MA(Economics/Finance Major) < MBA (Finance/Economics Major) < P.hD. (Finance/Economics Major)

CA is a clerical job! Or as we say in Pakistan, it is Munshi Gari!!

Ishaq Dar was a CA Asad still better than Asad Umer.

Last edited:

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
1- LNG case is politically motivated.
I posted it against the claim that Miftah has no corruption charges. It's a charge still!
But I'll let the courts decide. Neither I, nor You are the Judge here.

2- You shared a link in to praise Asad Umer but it says Asad Umer devalued currency for times massivly, failed to collect taxes, failed to increase exports and bashing of CPEC.
I shared the article and I can share many others to just show that Bankruptcy was written all over the wall last year which never happened thanks to his sound and robust management! Shame on PPP and PMLN government for taking Pakistan to that stage!

If you want to evaluate the policy steps that Asad Umar is taking now, wait for a few years. Economy neither falls overnight nor recovers overnight.

1- LNG case is political motivated.
2- You shared a link in to praise Asad Umer but it says Asad Umer devalued currency for times massivly, failed to collect taxes, failed to increase exports and bashing of CPEC.

This is the best you can do??

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ishaq Dar was a CA Asad still better than Asad Umer.

My Mrs is CA and ACCA with almost 25 years experience with Bank of America and many other multi nationals in senior finance positions. Maybe then she should have been FM of Pakistan then eh?

And you still didn't answer why wasn't Miftah FM instead of Munshi Dar if he was so brilliant?

mhafeez

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

OK. Remember this for next time before hitting yourself in the foot. This is how western academia ranks finance/econ professionals/degrees:

CA or BA(Economics/Finance Major) < MA(Economics/Finance Major) < MBA (Finance/Economics Major) < P.hD. (Finance/Economics Major)

CA is a clerical job! Or as we say in Pakistan, it is Munshi Gari!!

MA is a Masters degree but MBBS or BS Engineering is like BA??

mhafeez

My Mrs is CA and ACCA with almost 25 years experience with Bank of America and many other multi nationals in senior finance positions. Maybe then she should have been FM of Pakistan then eh?

And you still didn't answer why wasn't Miftah FM instead of Munshi Dar if he was so brilliant?

She can become Prime Minister of Pakistan as our Prime Minister is just a graduate.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I only compared Econ/Finance qualifications with each other. Comparing them with other fields would like comparing apples with oranges.

BA/MA/MBA fall in the same category of Arts education and MBBS / BS/MS/ Engineering etc are a different league of STEM education category!

MA is a Masters degree but MBBS or BS Engineering is like BA??

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
She can become Prime Minister of Pakistan as our Prime Minister is just a graduate.
So you are not going to answer actual any questions and just keep dilly dallying and dodging them. Well that was the least that is expected from your ilk, since your ilk never actually have any answers anyways.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
LOl, are you for real.

If they were fresh graduates applying for a job, this would make huge difference.

Ehy can’t this debate happen in parliament. Miftah Could be invited on the special guest this way the lawmaker know what the real story is.
I'm still waiting for the reply if Miftah was such a financial genius and the poster himself claims he was better qualified than Munshi then why wasn't he FM from the start and was only forced into the position after Munshi Dar ran away?

Munawarkhan

I'm still waiting for the reply if Miftah was such a financial genius and the poster himself claims he was better qualified than Munshi then why wasn't he FM from the start and was only forced into the position after Munshi Dar ran away?

Good point.

CANSUK

Miftah is a Ph.D degree in public finance and political economy from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. Asad Umer is only an MBA.

May be Mifta is double PhD and I’ve no doubt on his qualification but Asad Umer has more grip and a honest, sincere and good talker while Mifta is with Pmln who is big time chor party so mifta is completely unable to show his talent with thugs of Pakistan. Munshi Dar is also CA but runaway in his own Govt. Shame on him and on whole pmln.