حسن نثار تحریک انصاف اور عوام کو کیا پیغام دے رہا ہے؟

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
حسن نثار کے کردار کو دیکھتے ہوئے کوئی ذی شعور اس بات پر یقین نہیں کرے گا کہ یہ شخص پی ٹی آئی کی کاردگی سے مایوس ہو گیا ہے اور عمران نیازی کی نااہلی اور منافقت کے باعث اب پی ٹی آئی کی مخالفت پر اتر آیا ہے۔
حسن نثار کی قماش کے لوگ پیسے کی خاطر دین ایمان سب بیچ دیتے ہیں۔ جس طرح طوائف اور دہشت گرد کا کوئی مذہب نہیں ہوتا، آج کل کے اکثر ٹی وی اینکرز کے بھی کوئی اصول نہیں، سوائے پیسے اور دھونس دھمکی کے۔
کچھ سال پہلے یہ شخص پی ٹی آئی کا سب سے بڑا حمایتی اور نون لیگ کا بدترین مخالف بن کر سامنے آیا۔ روز اس کے منہ سے گوبر اور لعن طعن کے شگوفے پھوٹتے۔ یہ شریفوں کو لتاڑتا، زرداریوں پر تنقید کرتا۔ نہیں بولتا تو بوٹ والوں کے خلاف نہیں بولتا، عدلیہ پر تنقید نہیں کرتا، اور عمران نیازی اور اس کی جماعت کو فرشتوں سے ملادیتا۔
اب اس قسم کے شخص کا اچانک تحریک انصاف سے فرنٹ ہوجانا، کئی امکانات کے دروازے کھول رہا ہے۔
مثلاً یہ بھی ہوسکتا ہے کہ اس طوائف کو اب نون لیگ والوں نے زیادہ بولی لگا کر کرائے پر حاصل کر لیا ہو۔ جب تک پیسہ چلتا رہے گا حسن نثار تحریک انصاف کی دھجیاں اڑاتا رہے گا۔ یا پھر بوٹ والوں نے اپنی کٹھ پتلی کے حوالے ایک نیا مشن کر دیا ہے۔ بوٹ والے یا تو چرسی وزیراعظم کو گدی سے اتار کر شہباز شریف جیسے وفا شعار گھر داماد کو لانا چاہتے ہیں یا پھر نیازی کو اس کی اوقات میں رکھنا چاہتے ہیں۔ کیوں کہ نیازی جیسا شخص شیخ کے خیمے میں گھس کر شیخ کو نکال باہر بھی کر سکتا ہے۔
یہاں ایک بات اور واضح ہورہی ہے کہ کس طرح میڈیا سیاہ کو سفید اور سفید کو سیاہ بنادیتا ہے۔ دھرنے کے دنوں میں اسی میڈیا نے دن رات نیازی کی شیطانیوں کی کوریج کر کے اس کو سیاسی میدان کا بازی گر بنا دیا۔ اس کو مشہور کر کے نواز اور زرداری کی ٹکر کا سیاست دان بنا دیا۔ حالاں کہ نیازی کی اوقات شیخ رشید سے ایک روپیہ بھی زیادہ نہیں ہے۔ حسن نثار نے اعتراف کیا ہے کہ اس نے عمران نیازی کی حمایت کر کے قوم کو بے وقوف بنایا۔ خود پر لعنت بھیج کر یہ شخص اپنی نئی نوکری تو حلال کر رہا ہے مگر عوام کو پھر بھی ذرائع ابلاغ کے دھوکے اور پراپیگنڈا کی اصلیت سمجھ نہیں آئے گی۔ پوٹی لوگ اپنے جھوٹے دیوتا، عمران نیازی کے تلوے کسی پالتو کتے کی طرح چاٹتے رہیں گے۔

Last edited by a moderator:

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother, I don't believe Hassan Nisar is corrupt and doing this for money. Instead, he has lost his mind and not as wise as most of us would like to believe. Clearly he has no vision of his own nor able to see the overall high-level vision of Imran. His behavior could be related to:

1. His Poor Health (high blood pressure making him angry on every/little things)
2. Lack of vision
3. Lack of Patience

In due time (less than 2 years of PTI government) he will be regretting and apologizing. Meanwhile, I request ALL OF YOU NOT TO ABUSE HASSAN NISAR. he means well, just lost right now. He really needs to exercise to lower his blood pressure. Please make dua for him and his health!

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
آئندہ انتخابات میں عمران خان سے بہتر امیدوار موجود ہو تو اسے ووٹ دیں ورنہ اسی پر گزارہ کریں، بصورت دیگر تجربہ کار ٹیم اور زر-داری پارٹی قوم کی خدمت کرنے کے لیے بےچین ہے

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Either way! It doesn't matter anymore. Khan, like Mahatir, is there for another 20yrs atleast. The earlier everyone comes to peace with it, the earlier he/she will come out of mental agony!

What if he was out of mind when he was supporting PTI and now he has realised his mistakes.

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
What if he was out of mind when he was supporting PTI and now he has realised his mistakes.
No because I, as a very educated person, am able to see a clear vision and direction of Pakistan from efforts of Imran Khan. Instead of me believing everyone out there, I have a mind of my own. Hassan Bhai appears to be angry now-a-days even more than before. Please make dua for his health.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Brother, I don't believe Hassan Nisar is corrupt and doing this for money. Instead, he has lost his mind and not as wise as most of us would like to believe. Clearly he has no vision of his own nor able to see the overall high-level vision of Imran. His behavior could be related to:

1. His Poor Health (high blood pressure making him angry for little things)
2. Lack of vision
3. Lack of Patience

In due time (less than 2 years of PTI government) he will be regretting and apologizing. Meanwhile, I request ALL OF YOU NOT TO ABUSE HASSAN NISAR. he means well, just lost right now.
Hasan Nisar has gone on air and said why he is the way he is now. One because Chauhan and Faisal Vawda were slightly rude to some reporters at a press conference, this old man took it personally and made a big hue and cry about it on air. Second, because TV advs rates and govt advs have been reduced so unemployment in media is rising so he also blames this on PTI govt.
Basically in a nut shell he thinks media persons are holy cows and they should no be touched and that is why he is upset to say it mildly, even then IK went and met him face to face

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Either way! It doesn't matter anymore. Khan, like Mahatir, is there for another 20yrs atleast. The earlier everyone comes to peace with it, the earlier he/she will come out of mental agony!
Did Mahateer also marry a jewess to steal her money and set up a hospital from zakaat of Malay people? The hospital was to serve as a launching pad for politics. And was Mahateer also a parasite like Imran Niazi feeding on ATM machines of corrupt people like Tareen and Aleem? And was Mahateer a stooge of his army like Niazi?

Last edited:

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
No because I, as a very educated person, am able to see a clear vision and direction of Pakistan from efforts of Imran Khan. Instead of me believing everyone out there, I have a mind of my own. Hassan Bhai appears to be angry now-a-days even more than before. Please make dua for his health.
There are many degree holders who are parhay likhay jahils, so your 'education' doesn't matter.

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hasan Nisar has gone on air and said why he is the way he is now. One because Chauhan and Faisal Vawda were slightly rude to some reporters at a press conference, this old man took it personally and made a big hue and cry about it on air. Second, because TV advs rates and govt advs have been reduced so unemployment in media is rising so he also blames this on PTI govt.
Basically in a nut shell he thinks media persons are holy cows and they should no be touched and that is why he is upset to say it mildly, even then IK went and met him face to face
Allah knows best, but I do feel strongly that Hassan Bhai is not corrupt. He is lost and appear to be extra angry. Please make dua for his recovery. His contributions are enormous and we must not forget his efforts. He's a good man and simply need a hug!

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
آئندہ انتخابات میں عمران خان سے بہتر امیدوار موجود ہو تو اسے ووٹ دیں ورنہ اسی پر گزارہ کریں، بصورت دیگر تجربہ کار ٹیم اور زر-داری پارٹی قوم کی خدمت کرنے کے لیے بےچین ہے
:D:clap

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Allah knows best, but I do feel strongly that Hassan Bhai is not corrupt. He is lost and appear to be extra angry. Please make dua for his recovery. His contributions are enormous and we must not forget his efforts. He's a good man and simply need a hug!
No I don't think he is corrupt financially, but for sure has started to show his moral corruption.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now this is a lame explanation on your part. Actually Hasan Nisar is also giving lame explanation of his changing stance towards PTI. First off, Hasan Nisar the Idiot doesn't have any capacity to judge the PTI government in just 6 months. He's a drunkard and a paid troll. The excuse that since Chohan and Vowda barked at the media, Hasan Nisar had to react, is also baseless. These two people are not as much PTI as Imran Niazi and the rest.
Imran Niazi called on Hasan Nisar, which told a lot. It explained how important media is for PTI. It was the funded media that has brought PTI to power and Imran Niazi fears his government will crash if media goes against him.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can't go beyond the first line until you tell me first that who married a Jewess and who are you talking about here? Because I was talking about PM Imran Khan and you are may be talking about any other khan?? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Did Mahateer also marry a jewess to steal her money and set up a hospital from zakaat of Malay people? The hospital was to serve as a launching pad for politics. And was Mahateer also a parasite like Imran Niazi feeding on ATM machines of corrupt people like Tareen and Aleem? And was Mahateer a stooge of his army like Niazi?

Awan S

خدا کا خوف کرو جب پچھلی حکومت اقتدار میں تھی طاقتور تھی ، سب سرکاری عہدے اور لفافے اس کے پاس تھے تو اگر اس وقت حسن نثارنہیں بکا تو اب کیوں بکے گا جب نون کی اہلی قیادت جیل میں ہے اور انہیں اپنی پڑی ہے - حکومت پر تنقید کرنے کا مطلب صرف یہ ہے کہ بندا بکا ہوا ہے ؟ کچھ عقل کو ہاتھ مارو -

Islamabadiya

Why does it matter what Hasan Nisar or any other “analyst” say for or against govt. it would be really dumb to make your opinion based on what we are told on the media. This influence can be one of many factors on which one would base his or her thoughts but it shouldn’t be the sole reason. You can’t say anything is good bad or whatever just because you heard or read Hasan Nisar, klasara, Mir etc etc.

Everyone out there has a motive or objective, you just need to understand why who is saying what, and maybe come to the conclusion that they all are mostly useless.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why does it matter what Hasan Nisar or any other “analyst” say for or against govt. it would be really dumb to make your opinion based on what we are told on the media. This influence can be one of many factors on which one would base his or her thoughts but it shouldn’t be the sole reason. You can’t say anything is good bad or whatever just because you heard or read Hasan Nisar, klasara, Mir etc etc.

Everyone out there has a motive or objective, you just need to understand why who is saying what, and maybe come to the conclusion that they all are mostly useless.
1549209920.jpg

Imran Niazi knows that Hassan Nisar's propaganda matters, because he has come to power using the same propaganda.