جمشید گردی - جمہوریت بہترین انتقام ہے، جمہ&#16

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
11e273684dc3ef4319dfdd88b078eeb0.gif

eef58bf706a37baa469541dc0b857b19.gif

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Do u know his background...

He looks like the nazim of I J T ...of Punjab University....

just because of his behavior.

Anyway , how a illiterate person can respect an educated one.??

reliable

Senator (1k+ posts)

Mr, Raaz, You really touched the old memories of Punjab University and ghunda gardee of jmaateees.............

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hor choopo......................... Dastee is the role model and shining devil reflecting our mentally restarted society.
(omg)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Hor choopo......................... Dastee is the role model and shining devil reflecting our mentally restarted society.
(omg)

Dasti is not our role model; he is the beloved and role model of Big Ghunda..........Mr Zardar Dasti. Zardari brings such Ghunday in Parliament and Parliamentary system.

Lets start counting.......

1) Babar Awan (Who Challenged Supreme Court by My dead body Statement and more).

2) Abidi ( who always ready to fight in every Talk show)

3) Rehman Malik (Allegedly involved in the killing of Benazir)

4) Riaz Sheikh (Former Ad. Dir General, FIA.....who was sent to Jail by SC but Big Ghunda released him)

5) Altaf, Governor Sindh, and other member of MQM (most of them are wanted by POLICE)

and the big Ghuda

6) Zardari, who has been alleged for many corruption and criminal cases .e.g. The killing of Sultan Rahi and Murtaza Butto was among them (Zardari might be in involved in the killing of his Wife)

So if a Ghunda is our president then how any stupid can expect some positive thing from him?

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

Dasti is not our role model; he is the beloved and role model of Big Ghunda..........Mr Zardar Dasti. Zardari brings such Ghunday in Parliament and Parliamentary system.

Lets start counting.......

1) Babar Awan (Who Challenged Supreme Court by My dead body Statement and more).

2) Abidi ( who always ready to fight in every Talk show)

3) Rehman Malik (Allegedly involved in the killing of Benazir)

4) Riaz Sheikh (Former Ad. Dir General, FIA.....who was sent to Jail by SC but Big Ghunda released him)

5) Altaf, Governor Sindh, and other member of MQM (most of them are wanted by POLICE)

and the big Ghuda

6) Zardari, who has been alleged for many corruption and criminal cases .e.g. The killing of Sultan Rahi and Murtaza Butto was among them (Zardari might be in involved in the killing of his Wife)

So if a Ghunda is our president then how any stupid can expect some positive thing from him?

Another PML-N supporter being EXPEDIENT forgot to mention alleged rapes and murders by PML-N MPAs, also Khadim-e-Aala's policy of bankrupting Punjab with his stupid schemes which are being paid by acquiring DEBT on the province. Zardari is committing all these crimes and is on our heads thanx to Ameer-ul-momineen Nawaz Bhai sitting with him in govt.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Another PML-N supporter being EXPEDIENT forgot to mention alleged rapes and murders by PML-N MPAs, also Khadim-e-Aala's policy of bankrupting Punjab with his stupid schemes which are being paid by acquiring DEBT on the province. Zardari is committing all these crimes and is on our heads thanx to Ameer-ul-momineen Nawaz Bhai sitting with him in govt.

Yee kon sa Channel pakar leeay aap nay. I am not the supporter of PML (N).......I am the supporter of any leader who is not corrupt.

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)

arey wah.. aap ne waqiee dil ki baat kar di hai... ajkal to PU main jamiat pe bht bhari hai... i think 102 jamatiey Xpel kar diey hain management ne... ab bahir beethay hotay hain protest karnay...

Last edited:

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
arey wah.. aap ne waqiee dil ki baat kar di hai... ajkal to PU main jamiat pe bht bhari hai... i think 102 jamatiey Xpel kar diey hain management ne... ab bahir beethay hotay hain protest karnay...

Kabhi ke din baray Kabhi ki Raten, Kabhi Jamati xpeled kartay thay Students ko aaj kal khud hotay hain.

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
His real name is not DASTI..... it is GASHTI!!!!!!!!!

Dhara dhar Punjab ke MPAs or MNAs ki fake degrees ke cases saamney aa rahey hain, soobey ki jahalat aashkaar ho rahi hey!!!!!!!!!!!

greywolf

Councller (250+ posts)
waisay mujhe kam az kam Gillani se yeh umeed naheen thee ke woh iss shakhs ke liye iss ke jalsay main chala jayega aur issay dobara phir waheen le aye ga ... woh bada awami aadmi bana phirta hai ... jab tak log bahir nikal kar inn haramzadon ko latkaa naheen dete yeh masla abb hal naheen ho ga ...

agar hamari fauj Musharraf ko security provide karay aur drone hamlon ki himayat karay ... aur hamari judiciary NRO cases ko property ke mental cases ki tarah chalaye ... tau phir samajh len ke kisi se ummeed rakhna bilkul fazool hai.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
His real name is not DASTI..... it is GASHTI!!!!!!!!!

Dhara dhar Punjab ke MPAs or MNAs ki fake degrees ke cases saamney aa rahey hain, soobey ki jahalat aashkaar ho rahi hey!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya Gashti would be the right name for him if he would a female :)

His name should be Zabar Dasti (not only Dasti ) because he wants every thing with Force. He has hidden the first part (Zabar) of his name I guess. :) :) :)