جاوید چوہدری کے لیے

Dr. Adeel

Citizen
Chaudhary sahib, First i would like to apologize to you for the misbehavior of some PTI workers. There r some rotten eggs in every party so you can't blame that all PTI followers use foul language.It's like if some Muslim talibans are involved in terrorism, you can't label all the followers of Islam with a tag of "Terrorists".

I would like to answer to ur 13th September article " Imran Khan k liye". I will answer one by one to ur assessments n all the "ziad'tis" IK has committed to this nation in ur view.

The first thing which came to my mind after reading ur article that there was really a "zero point" with which i could agree with u, so the name "zero point" to ur this particular article fits well. Oh, I do agree with something(The name).

I m sorry to say,if u read ur article , u will find out that u r contradicting urself in many places.
Let's start with the first paragraph where u mentioned ur 3 reasons to support IK when he just started PTI.

Reason1:
U used to think that NS & BB were not capable of governing this country. As their track record n present situation shows, u were bang on target. (Contradiction)So if u used to think , they were not capable then what makes you think now that NS can do some miracle n he's the only leader who can help Pakistan in this situation. He has made so many blunders in the duration of just one month of these marches that even a kid would agree that he isn't the man to take our country out of any crisis.

Reason2:
U thought IK had the ability to break the status quo. When all the 11 parties got united just to save their interests but they can never unite for national interests like Kala Bagh Dam etc, Don't u think, IK has exposed them here and now it's up to the nation to stand beside IK n break this status quo, who has been eating us for decades?

Reason3:
U thought IK was a hero so young generation will come out for him n it will be a big service to Pak. Didn't u see youth on 11th may? How they came out in large numbers? And now they r out again for more than a month to get their rights. Have u ever seen any campaign as long as this one in the history of pak? I ask u humbly to tell me due to whom this youth is on the roads? Isn't it IK? Of course , it is.

So It seems, IK still has those 3 reasons to be followed but maybe u have changed ur priorities. That's sad.

Now let's come to the "dushmani n ziad'tis" which IK has committed against PAK in ur view.

Ziad'ti1: IK has made the status quo get united again. Really? Even a political naive like me also knows that they r always together inside to protect their interests n as IK says, only noora kushti is going on outside to fool our nation. So, in my view, IK didn't join them, he has exposed them that how sincere they r to our country? And u said MNS will not b able to get the work done from other provinces as now he will feel obliged(***** in our language) to them for saving his PMship. So , tell me do we really need such PM who will sacrifice nation's interests for his interests?
No, we don't.

Ziad'ti2:
IK missed the chance for election reforms. Ch. Saab, God forbid ,if u r suffering from a critical disease and it has weakened u to death. What would u do? Would u wait for the next time when u r sick again for treatment or u will just want to get rid of the disease ASAP. Sir, we must get rid of the diseases which have weakened our homeland to death. The chance is now or never.

Ziad'ti3:
I do agree to a bit to this point that abusive language is used on social media. As i said before, there r some rotten eggs in our party who r hurting us badly n its from both sides, not only from PTI. I don't think, IK abused someone from the container, it's a bit exaggeration from you Lekin Ch. Saab, aap ko pta ho aik bnda chor hai, wohi bnda aap ka SHO bn jaaye,phir aap k ghr se chori kre aur FIR b aap pe hi kaat de , aap use baith k duayein to nain den ge. But yes, IK should be a little polite. Of course , IK isn't God. Even i have some reservations about him but he's our only chance so people get angry and frustrated when even after knowing that NS & Zar r corrupt, u r opposing IK for standing against them.

Ziad'ti4:
Civil disobedience? Sir, u know it better than me that most of the lawmakers sitting inside the parliament have been committing CD for ages. They never paid taxes or even electricity bills. Our PM is the biggest example of that. So, when CD is acceptable for the upper class, why shouldn't the poor of this country do the same? When i know even I pay my taxes for 30 years, my city will still be drowned, my house will fall down just after one day of rain then why should i pay taxes?

Ziad'ti5:
IK dragged Army into politics? Really? Y r u pretending to be so ignorant Ch. Saab? Whole the nation know, who requested Army to "facilitate"? Was it IK? No. It was ur dear PMNS who even tried to malign army by lying in the parliament and FYI army had to explain their position due to lies of NS , not IK.

Ziad'ti6:
IK opened a door for long marches? If IK becomes a PM by rigging and then he kills 14 people and doesn't even let the FIR get registered. I swear, we PTI will be the first ones to do a long march against him. So govt's bad tactics had left no option but long marches. Plz don't try to malign IK by blaming him for NS's stubbornness and blunders.

Ziad'ti7:
The Atomic Bomb? Dont u think, Ch. Saab , u r being too childish here and u r just trying to make the things look as worse as u can, so people may start hating IK.

Ziad'ti8:
Demolished PTI & angry students? I dont think, that's right. We students still support IK as we used to support him before, as we see this is the only chance to get rid of these "shars" & "zars" and we will be standing by him till we get our outcome.

Ziad'ti9:
Breaking system? I ask u "what system"? The system in which an FIR against the govt. Culprits can't be get registered for a month but govt. Can Lodge an FIR overnight against its political enemies? The system, which is only there to benefit shareefs, zardaris, achakzais etc. If that's the "system", u r worried about, Sorry, we don't need such system. We will be better off without the system.

Ziad'ti10:
Calling a Chor, a chor? Isn't NS corrupt? Isn't Zardari corrupt? Didn't Maulana get diesel permits? Wasn't election rigged? Etc. Ch. Saab, agr aap aaj pehle ki tarah burayi ko burayi keh nahin sktay, to km az km use bura na kahain jo burayi k khilaaf kharra hai.

I hope, it's just a rumor that u have leaked IK's number but if it's true then i would say that it's the lowest level of someone's character and IK would be happier without a friend like u.

At the end, I will like to make a humble request to u. Next time, Plz never start ur show with a story of revolution in some other country because,it will be written in history, when someone stood against the corrupts of ur country, u not even did not stand by him but u
also opposed him to ur best.

Sorry, if i have misbehaved. But if u still think that I have insulted u in any way then u can lecture me on etiquette & behavior on this no. 008613670015119, as u love to lecture the nation.

P.S. It's my own number. I have dignity and courage to listen to ur long "zero point" criticisms.

Regards,

Dr. Adeel Akram.

https://www.facebook.com/Dr.Aadii
https://twitter.com/Adeelakram86
PTI-Worker%E2%80%99s-Great-Reply-on-Javed-Chaudhry-Column-against-Imran-Khan.png

PTI-Worker%E2%80%99s-Great-Reply-on-Javed-Chaudhry-Column-against-Imran-Khan1.png

Last edited:

mubashirrao

MPA (400+ posts)
Nahi bhaai aisay nahi!! naa!! Number bhi dain end par ye keh kar kay mujhay iss number gaalian dein! par wo hona JC ka chahiye!

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dr.Adeel , I agree with you 100% and I do not trust any TV anchor
but "Imran Khan". Pak Media has been the beneficiary of plots and other
facilities from each govt and it always opposes "Imran Khan".

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
سبھی کو اپنے بھید چھپانے کی مصیبت پڑ جاے گی اگر عمران خان آگیا یا اس کا لایا ھوا انقلاب آگیاتو دودھ کا دودھ اور پانی کا پانی علحدہ ہو جاےگا لسی نہیں بنی رہے گی.........
بھلے وہ جاوید چودہری ہو یا کوئی اورسبھی کو اپنی اپنی پڑی ہوئی ہے .

Exiled-Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dr. Sahib

Thanks for a logical and civil rebuttal but unfortunately the time for a civil discourse has passed. Yeh dheet aur badmash log jo hakoomat main baithay hain, aisay chiknay gharay hain jin par kalam narm o nazuk ka koi asar nahin hota. The only option that people are left with is the danda. Taliban have been way smarter than ordinary Pakistani, who understood this way before all of us.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dr Sb , looks like you live in China.... Good reply though.... I also believe that we should not abuse and treat others with respect even if they don't agree with us.
I will urge all not to use abusive language

Dr. Adeel

Citizen
haha. good idea.

Dr. Sahib

Thanks for a logical and civil rebuttal but unfortunately the time for a civil discourse has passed. Yeh dheet aur badmash log jo hakoomat main baithay hain, aisay chiknay gharay hain jin par kalam narm o nazuk ka koi asar nahin hota. The only option that people are left with is the danda. Taliban have been way smarter than ordinary Pakistani, who understood this way before all of us.

u r right. But i m trying to do my part from here. As i can't b a part of this march physically so at least i can raise my voice like this. Dont forget IK has made them bent on their knees with zero violence. I believe d same. We just need to stand united with IK at this moment.

IK For PK

MPA (400+ posts)
Dr. Sab why are you apologizing to a rotten egg of journalism, for the PTI supporters who are just talking the truth. Everyone knows he took money from PMNL for going against PTI, everyone know he had been writing columns for different people and taking money for that, whatever is the topic, in favour or against any issue, give him money and he will write a column. Do you thing he deserves any respect for what he is doing to his profession. What is the difference between a whore and people like him who have sold their soles. I beleive whores are better who are doing something which only takes herself and her own pride, but these people are hurting the whole nation and pride of the country by their twisted statements and emphasis on lies against a true leader just to hurt his repo. They are traitors and deserves what they are getting.

Last edited:

Shameel Khan

Councller (250+ posts)
Brilliant reply. We need to nullify the impression that Insafians abuse and are not respectful.
Please send the reply to his number +92 300 8543103 incase you cant send it through email.

Dr. Adeel

Citizen
Dr Sb , looks like you live in China.... Good reply though.... I also believe that we should not abuse and treat others with respect even if they don't agree with us.
I will urge all not to use abusive language

yup, abusive language does no good to our cause.

Shameel Khan

Councller (250+ posts)
yup. no more abusive language from any insafian. i have tweeted it to him already.

I have also tweeted to him but his account is not operated by him. You can send him through VIber or Wattsapp, I also sent my concern to him, in a polite manner, through Viber.