تحریک انصاف کے کارکنوں کا اصل چہرہ ایکسپوزڈ

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)

Families in Pakistan came out to protest and raise voice for their rights after a long time. It was the youth, professionals, families, and women who worked with Quaid-e-Azam in the historic political movement for Pakistan. And now after many decades families, women, youth, and people from all segments of our society are united on the platform of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf in the leadership of Imran Khan.

Our opponents stopped to lowest levels of ethics and morality to paint the largest political protests in the history of Pakistan merely as dance parties. While people came out after getting fed up from the rotten corrupt political elite who have been looting the country for more than 30 years.

PTI supporters stood firm with Imran Khan in tough weathers in the open, outside their homes and away from their families for a safe future of Pakistan. Faced illegal detentions, arrests, torture, tear gas shelling, suicide bombing threats and what not. Our women were dragged in the streets and the law makers broke all laws to safeguard their corruption. Why we faced all of this? To save the country from corruption monsters!

Last edited:

Jalil Malik

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI needs only strong media team that can expose status quo and defend PTI. I had to change my tv channel ARY yesterday when a PTI member Imran Ismail was looking embarassed in front of PPP member Shaukat Basra. I don't think PTI can win election with such a dull members in talk tv shows.

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
We are just trying to show how much PTI workers and supporters have sacrificed and struggled for the nation.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
عمران خان کو اپنی میڈیا ٹیم اور میڈیا انچا رج اور میڈیا کے تمام ممبرز کو ری اورگنایز کرنے کی ضرورت ہے کیونکہ پی ٹی آئی کا میڈیا بہت کمزور ہے اور کی بار تو مسنگ ان ایکشن ہوتا ہے اور بہت بار تو کسی بھی اہم واقع پر بالکل غائب ہوتا ہے اور کبھی کوئی جواب یا کوئی اطلاع نہیں ھوتی اور اگر پی ٹی آئی کی میڈیا ٹیم ایکٹو ہے تو اسکو ایکٹو نظر بھی آنا چاھئے اور ہم جیسے اوورسیز پاکستانیوں کو معلوم بھی ہونا چاہئیے کے میڈیا ٹیم می کون کون ہے تاکہ کسی بھی فیڈ بیک کے واسطے ہم رابطہ بھی کر سکیں