بیرون ملک بیٹھے کچھ لوگ ایجنڈے کے تحت مہم چلا رہے ہیں،عمر سیف

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
This 3rd son of Nawaz Sharif blocked X ( Twitter ) but constantly posting on X (Twitter) since it was blocked in Pakistan. He has no notable research paper to his name nor any credit. Fake credit of "First" IT University on Wiki page when Comsats Institute of IT was formed 13 years before that.

This gonglo is perfect example of why Inter pass love idiots that can be manipulated. I am sure he is a lost son of Sharifs.

iu

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
المیہ دیکھو اس ملک کا کہ حکمران خاندانوں کی کرپشن پہ بات کرو تو بیرونی ایجنڈا۔
بیرون ایجنڈے تو اتنے خوش ہیں ان چور حکمرانوں سے کہ الیکشن میں ننگی دھاندلی تک پر خاموش ہیں جبکہ یہی ایجنڈے روس' شمالی کوریا اور وینزویلا پر رنڈی رونا پیٹتے رہتے ہیں۔

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This 3rd son of Nawaz Sharif blocked X ( Twitter ) but constantly posting on X (Twitter) since it was blocked in Pakistan. He has no notable research paper to his name nor any credit. Fake credit of "First" IT University on Wiki page when Comsats Institute of IT was formed 13 years before that.

This gonglo is perfect example of why Inter pass love idiots that can be manipulated. I am sure he is a lost son of Sharifs.

iu
This @$$hole blocked insaf.pk when PTI started uploading evidence of election rigging... and he looks just like Gonglu Sharif.

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
BS LUMS, MS & PhD Cambridge, Post Doc MIT.....all in computer science.....he primarily made his career in Administration/Practice but still has decent research output that qualified him for a PhD from Cambridge and Post Doc admission and graduation from MIT

wasiqjaved No, he did not get admission on sports quota, and did not graduate with a C grade BA

Tell me from where I can find better quality Dumb Phuck graduate of Zaman Park Institute of Bull $hit then Sarkash 🤪

oh and thats Massachusetts Institute of Technology not Mughalpura Institute of Technology

exitonce

BS LUMS, MS & PhD Cambridge, Post Doc MIT.....all in computer science.....he primarily made his career in Administration/Practice but still has decent research output that qualified him for a PhD from Cambridge and Post Doc admission and graduation from MIT

wasiqjaved No, he did not get admission on sports quota, and did not graduate with a C grade BA

Tell me from where I can find better quality Dumb Phuck graduate of Zaman Park Institute of Bull $hit then Sarkash 🤪

oh and thats Massachusetts Institute of Technology not Mughalpura Institute of Technology
Dog Barking GIF by Sidetalk

Ozmate

Councller (250+ posts)

What's the meaning of this education if she has still patwaari mind... laanat

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)

Choot packet post parh le pehlay PHUKKK honay say. Is he the only one? NO. The moron has ZERO notable publications. The only person who goes non-technical in "Administration/Practice" after doing majors in Computer Science are those who cannot do anything.

What industry certification was he able to achieve? How many papers did he write? 🤣 🤣 🤣

This moron blocked X and then uses VPN to post on X. Talk about being a Patwari PHUKKKTARD 🤣

Last edited:

Tyrion Lannister

You are a lapdog of nawaz like ur father and wasted billions in punjab IT board without producing anything reasonable.
Your research portfolio is non existent and your career diversion to administration tell us how good of IT guru u really are.
You are a conman and all IT circles of well respected companies know that