برما کے علاقے روہنگیا میں جس طرح کی بربریت اور انسانیت کی تذلیل کی جا رہی ہے اس کی مثال نہیں ملتی

Khurram Mehmood

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
???? ?? ????? ??????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ????. ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? . ???? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ??????? ?? ???????? ????? ? ???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ????? ??? ??????? ??? ???? ?????? ? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ?????? ???????? ???? ?? ????? ? ???? ?? ???? ????<span style="font-size: 12pt;">

knowme786

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: برما کے علاقے روہنگیا میں جس طرح کی بربریت اور انسانیت کی تذلیل کے جا رہی ہے اس کی مثال نہیں ملتی

Agreed. It's so unfortunate that the Muslim umma is quiet at this heinous crime . No one is raising the voice for our Muslim brothers and sisters. there are many doable things which the leaders of Muslim countries can do but no one seems to be interested. Bangladesh prime minister has openly disregarded herself from the issue. The way she talked about this issue even the host looked surprised at her. I think it's time to wake up and raise voice as much as we can. It's my pray from the very core of my heart that may Allah provide them along with other Muslims in the world, protection from all the calamities. Ameen