بازیابی کے بعد اینکر عمران ریاض کا میاں علی اشفاق کیساتھ انٹرویو

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am probably do not like Adil Raja, but from this podcast it is very clear that a deal was done with the establishment by this advocate. It is to muzzle and control IRK. This is shocking, not anything to be proud of.

waseem137

Minister (2k+ posts)
عمران ریاض کو اب جلد از جلد اس گنجے وکیل سے جان چھڑوانی چاہیئے۔ بنی بنائی ساکھ کی واٹ لگا رہا ہے۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I am probably do not like Adil Raja, but from this podcast it is very clear that a deal was done with the establishment by this advocate. It is to muzzle and control IRK. This is shocking, not anything to be proud of.
Yaar first of all say alhamdulilah IRK is back alive. I don't blame anyone for any alleged deals, would you rather he ended up like Arshad Sharif? If a deal had to be done to bring him back alive then so be it!
Asay moukay per agar yazeed ko bhi apna baap bana pard jaye to bana lo, ek dafa kaam ho jaye baad mein baki dekhi jaaye gi.

And knowing IRK, you think he will honour any such stupid deals, some one who most probably went through unimaginable torture for 140 something days but didn't do a press conference, interview or have his software updated. You think he will abide and comply?

Even in this state you can see his old self coming through. Wont be soon before IRK is roaring again Inshallah!

Is jaisay banday ko chup nahi karaya jaa saktha.

BUT if IRK never appears in front of the public again I will sad but happy at the same time knowing, he is recovering, happy and alive with his family and friends.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The noor and almost constant smile on his face is a big slap on the face of his captors and those that put him through hell.

They might have hurt him physically but absolutely failed to break his spirit.

This lion will roar once again!

Aliimran1

It is an Hour and 15 minutes interview ——- I haven’t watched it yet but —- What he really said ? —— It is worth watching? ——- Can someone summarize it ?​

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

It is an Hour and 15 minutes interview ——- I haven’t watched it yet but —- What he really said ? —— It is worth watching? ——- Can someone summarize it ?​

نشستند و گفتند و برخاستند پی مصلحت مجلس آراستند . اختمام کھابہ..... اینڈ بائی بائی

شاعر دی زبان اچ اے خلاصہ بندہ وے

Thankful to Allah, his communication skills have improved to a good extent since we saw him struggling to phrase his words to talk immediately after his release from the dreadful captivity.

Aliimran1

نشستند و گفتند و برخاستند پی مصلحت مجلس آراستند . اختمام کھابہ..... اینڈ بائی بائی

شاعر دی زبان اچ اے خلاصہ بندہ وے

Thankful to Allah, his communication skills have improved to a good extent since we saw him struggling to phrase his words to talk immediately after his release from the dreadful captivity.

Just finished watching it —— Mian Ashfaq is a good lawyer but does not have the journalistic skills —- The interview was more of circling around few questions —- Asked differently—— Overall Great to see Imran Riaz talking —— Wish him all the best for his future projects​

crankthskunk

Yaar first of all say alhamdulilah IRK is back alive. I don't blame anyone for any alleged deals, would you rather he ended up like Arshad Sharif? If a deal had to be done to bring him back alive then so be it!
Asay moukay per agar yazeed ko bhi apna baap bana pard jaye to bana lo, ek dafa kaam ho jaye baad mein baki dekhi jaaye gi.

And knowing IRK, you think he will honour any such stupid deals, some one who most probably went through unimaginable torture for 140 something days but didn't do a press conference, interview or have his software updated. You think he will abide and comply?

Even in this state you can see his old self coming through. Wont be soon before IRK is roaring again Inshallah!

Is jaisay banday ko chup nahi karaya jaa saktha.

BUT if IRK never appears in front of the public again I will sad but happy at the same time knowing, he is recovering, happy and alive with his family and friends.
Off course I am not in favour of anyone ending up like Arshad Sharif, it is beyond comprehension to even think about such brutality.
The point I made is about the advocate. I am sure IRK may be back to his past best. You are basically supporting my point. IRK is too much a patriot to be persuaded by the criminal ghaddars. That is probably the reason they have attached this advocate with him, to keep him in check. To keep reminding him, I brought you out after making promises, if you go back to the old self, you are not going to help yourself and also put me in troubles. He is clearly Shepperding IRK without shadow of a doubt.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Off course I am not in favour of anyone ending up like Arshad Sharif, it is beyond comprehension to even think about such brutality.
The point I made is about the advocate. I am sure IRK may be back to his past best. You are basically supporting my point. IRK is too much a patriot to be persuaded by the criminal ghaddars. That is probably the reason they have attached this advocate with him, to keep him in check. To keep reminding him, I brought you out after making promises, if you go back to the old self, you are not going to help yourself and also put me in troubles. He is clearly Shepperding IRK without shadow of a doubt.
I still don't see anything wrong with that, you do know he is IRK's very good childhood friend, and as friend I would also wouldnt want anything to happen to my friend. Its clear in the interview even before this whole incident, he was trying to peruse him when he said stay in Dubai. Don't go back to Pakistan I will pay for the tickets.

So nothing really out of the ordinary even if that is the case.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I feel sorry for what IRK went through; you can tell that he has a slight stammer in his voice. He must have gone through physical and mental torture. Is he a spy or an enemy of Pakistan?
I'm glad that he has appeared safe and sound, but the question is, why and who abducted him? Did the court inquire about about it?