Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh My God. i have very bad experience in murree. i was with my family . at mall there was fruit shop at the road. no light there. he gave us bad fruit . we asked Apple .he gave us peaches .when we go for Return he was Rude Like Jugga . no police help there and also hotel we stay they asked Tip like Jagga tax then any shop you go they will give less weight for dry fruit . that time was Shobaz CM. we have worst experience . people of murree and all shop, hotel very bad people . only few might ok. government must crack down that Mafia

Muskerahat

Nadia . you are doing program wrong way. if you want see to real face that Mafia change your look and go diferent shops and hotel then you will understand. .

Muhammad Jibran

Dil k behlanay ko ghalib guman acha hai ..... agar itni bekar fouj hai india ki tou abhe tak kashmir liya kyun nahe??? phr tou is ka matlab hai jan bhooj k Pakistan kashmir azad nahe karwana chahta

bhaibarood

Dil k behlanay ko ghalib guman acha hai ..... agar itni bekar fouj hai india ki tou abhe tak kashmir liya kyun nahe??? phr tou is ka matlab hai jan bhooj k Pakistan kashmir azad nahe karwana chahta
Bus bhai yeh bikao Shahid lateefa sirf lateefey chorata hai
aur CAA main luggage wrapping ke 30 million ke contract pakarta hai.

Zara anchor ka level tu check karain ?