ایک دن خضدار میں - حامد میر

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
10_07.gif

v r imran k

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
iss nay america k liay kam kernay ka thika lia how ahy army isi k khilaf bolna iss ka pesha hy..................lekin blouch qoum per zakhm b army ko hi rkahnay hun gy

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
he is 100% right, ARMY must stop, we already lost half of Pakistan due to army and we dont want to loose any more. our army is not capabible, sif barkan martay hain, aaj tak india ki aik inch zameen per qabza nahi kia aur ADhHa pakistan ganwa diya. l........a.......n......a........t

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hamid Mir asli sipahi hai.

Humari andhi kaum sach sunay ko tayyar nahi...adha pakistan lut chukka hai..baki bhi tukra tukray honay ja raha hai aur hum rah-e-haq kay shaheed banay huay hain.

awan4ever

Very few in Pakistan have the guts to wrie against the ISI and Armys' wrong doings and maybe Hamid Mir is the only one who has the courage to goto areas where even local resident journalists dont dare to venture.

What is sad to see is that instead of showing sympathy with the people of Khuzdaar who are living under such oppression people are more concerned about the image of the Army as if local Baloch people dont even deserve a dignified life without checkposts.

We love to share what the Israelis do at their checkposts to the civilian Palestinians but now that someone has dared to expose our own para-military forces we refues to accept and instead are out to malign the reporter.

Everytime a reporter says something wrong about politicans we believe that and counter everything by saying that if the politician is innocent he should goto court against the reporter.
So now I will call upon ISPR to take Hamid Mir to court for filing a false report maligning the name of the ISI.

masti

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@ Hamid Mir We all know that U r a paid agent of the intelligence agencies of USA (CIA) , India (RAW) thats y U always lie about the real situation of BALOCHISTAN and do fake propaganda against ISI and Agencies . So shame on u traitor and enemy of PAKISTAN . I am from BALOCHISTAN and I and 99.99% BALOCHIS r Proud PAKISTANIS , ask me whats the reality . The reality is that our Agencies , ISI , PAKISTAN Army , FC r protecting BALOCHISTAN from the intelligence agencies of USA ( CIA ) , India ( RAW ) and its paid agents like BLA , BRA , BLF . And there is no such incident as missing persons case in BALOCHISTAN . Its all fake propaganda of the intelligence agencies of USA ( CIA ) , India ( RAW ) and its paid agents like BLA , BRA , BLF which have failed badly . Our PAKISTANI Media has been bought by USA and India . Thats y they always lie about the real situation in BALOCHISTAN . Dont be fooled by the traitor media . Reality is that the Sardars of BALOCHISTAN dont want progressive things in there areas . Reality is that PAKISTAN Army has built thousands of schools , colleges , hospitals and many other welfare projects for the poor people in BALOCHISTAN . And the dream of independant BALOCHISTAN of USA ( CIA ) , India ( RAW ) and its paid agents like BLA , BRA , BLF will never be successful because BALOCHISTAN is the heart of PAKISTAN and INSHAA ALLAH it will remain the heart of PAKISTAN forever , till the last day of judgement and till the whole world ends . Agencies , ISI , PAKISTAN Army , FC Zindabad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . First I am a Proud PAKISTANI then I am a proud BALOCH . PAKISTAN ZINDABAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . ( A message from a proud PAKISTANI then a proud BALOCH ) .

rashidfarooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Will always bark against Army and ISI.

iss nay america k liay kam kernay ka thika lia how ahy army isi k khilaf bolna iss ka pesha hy..................lekin blouch qoum per zakhm b army ko hi rkahnay hun gy

@ Hamid Mir We all know that U r a paid agent of the intelligence agencies of USA (CIA) , India (RAW) thats y U always lie about the real situation of BALOCHISTAN and do fake propaganda against ISI and Agencies . So shame on u traitor and enemy of PAKISTAN . I am from BALOCHISTAN and I and 99.99% BALOCHIS r Proud PAKISTANIS , ask me whats the reality . The reality is that our Agencies , ISI , PAKISTAN Army , FC r protecting BALOCHISTAN from the intelligence agencies of USA ( CIA ) , India ( RAW ) and its paid agents like BLA , BRA , BLF . And there is no such incident as missing persons case in BALOCHISTAN . Its all fake propaganda of the intelligence agencies of USA ( CIA ) , India ( RAW ) and its paid agents like BLA , BRA , BLF which have failed badly . Our PAKISTANI Media has been bought by USA and India . Thats y they always lie about the real situation in BALOCHISTAN . Dont be fooled by the traitor media . Reality is that the Sardars of BALOCHISTAN dont want progressive things in there areas . Reality is that PAKISTAN Army has built thousands of schools , colleges , hospitals and many other welfare projects for the poor people in BALOCHISTAN . And the dream of independant BALOCHISTAN of USA ( CIA ) , India ( RAW ) and its paid agents like BLA , BRA , BLF will never be successful because BALOCHISTAN is the heart of PAKISTAN and INSHAA ALLAH it will remain the heart of PAKISTAN forever , till the last day of judgement and till the whole world ends . Agencies , ISI , PAKISTAN Army , FC Zindabad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . First I am a Proud PAKISTANI then I am a proud BALOCH . PAKISTAN ZINDABAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . ( A message from a proud PAKISTANI then a proud BALOCH ) .

The Idiots who are trying to Prove that Hamid Mir is an American or Indian Agent. Read his column carefully and decide that what is wrong and what is right. This ISI has become a greatest danger for Pakistan itself. The ******* Army Chief, Khusra Kyani does not control his sub ordinate dogs. These Are not soldiers, they are the culprits of Pakistan. Pakistani Public should kill the ISI officials who are involved in such like activities as Hamid Mir has told in his column.
Hamid Mir Zindabad

awan4ever

Is some willing to goto Khuzdar from here and update us on the 'real situation' there so that we can all curse hamid mir for his 'propaganda'?

Maybe Zaid Hamid should go there and do a live show from the streets of Khuzdar and show us that everything peaceful and calm...

Is Zaid Hamid man enough to do that?

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Aisi hi khabrain West Pakistan tootnay say pehlay kuch log de rahe thay....sab theek hai...sab theek hai...sab propaganda hai

phir 90,000 logo nay surrender kar diya...:(

masti

The Idiots who are trying to Prove that Hamid Mir is an American or Indian Agent. Read his column carefully and decide that what is wrong and what is right. This ISI has become a greatest danger for Pakistan itself. The ******* Army Chief, Khusra Kyani does not control his sub ordinate dogs. These Are not soldiers, they are the culprits of Pakistan. Pakistani Public should kill the ISI officials who are involved in such like activities as Hamid Mir has told in his column.
Hamid Mir Zindabad
U r an idiot because u dont know the real situation of BALOCHISTAN . I am from BALOCHISTAN and I know whats the reality . Reality is that ISI and PAKISTAN Army r protecting BALOCHISTAN from CIA , RAW and its paid agents like BLA . But this Hamid Mir who is a paid agent of the intelligence agencies of USA (CIA) , India (RAW) thats y he always do fake propaganda against ISI and PAK Army because he is a traitor and enemy of PAKISTAN . **** U Hamid Mir , U r an enemy of PAKISTAN . ISI and PAKISTAN Army Zindabad !!!!!!!!!!!! . First I am a proud PAKISTANI then I am a proud BALOCH .

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
U r an idiot because u dont know the real situation of BALOCHISTAN . I am from BALOCHISTAN and I know whats the reality . Reality is that ISI and PAKISTAN Army r protecting BALOCHISTAN from CIA , RAW and its paid agents like BLA . But this Hamid Mir who is a paid agent of the intelligence agencies of USA (CIA) , India (RAW) thats y he always do fake propaganda against ISI and PAK Army because he is a traitor and enemy of PAKISTAN . **** U Hamid Mir , U r an enemy of PAKISTAN . ISI and PAKISTAN Army Zindabad !!!!!!!!!!!! . First I am a proud PAKISTANI then I am a proud BALOCH .

He is right....wahan sab theek hai..mein ek dafa quetta gaya tha, wahan kay log doodh ki nadi mein pappay dibo dibo kay kha rahay thay...:lol:

noora

MPA (400+ posts)
hamid mir ko tu moka chyey ISI k khalaf baat kerny ka... ab kisi din apni birth ki zamadari b ISI per dal day ga..[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

masti

Aisi hi khabrain West Pakistan tootnay say pehlay kuch log de rahe thay....sab theek hai...sab theek hai...sab propaganda hai

phir 90,000 logo nay surrender kar diya...:(
Beta pehleey baath thau yeh hai kay East PAKISTAN tootaa thaa West PAKISTAN nahee , pehlaey apnee information thau theek karloy phir bonk naa , hum jiss PAKISTAN mai rah rahaey hai wo West PAKISTAN hai , aur jahaah thak East PAKISTAN jhau kay aaj BANGLADESH kay naam say hai uss kay toot nay kee aik yaeh bhee wajaah thee kay wo PAKISTAN say kafee dhoor thaa , map mai pehlaey PAKISTAN aathaa hai phir India phir BANGLADESH aathaa hai thau map say dooree bhee aik wajah thee , BALOCHISTAN thau PAKISTAN kay map mai hai aur PAKISTAN kaa dil hai aur yeh PAKISTAN kaa dil INSHAA ALLAH hameshaa aur Qiyammath kay akhree dinn thak rahaey ghaa . Aur reality yahee hai kay PAKISTAN Army aur ISI BALOCHISTAN ko bachaa rahee hai USA aur Indian agents say aur yeh ghaddar-ae-wathaan Hamid Mir thau hai hee mulk dushmann iss liyeh har waqth ISI aur PAKISTAN Army kay khilaaf jhoota propaganda karthaa rehthaa hai . Shame on u traitor and enemy of PAKISTAN Hamid Mir .

rashidfarooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
First I want to expose your lie that You are saying that You are a Proud Balouch and In Your Profile you have mentioned Lahore as your location. More over, from your talking it looks that you live in a cave. In daily news we read about the missing persons. Who are these missing persons. The Army and ISI kidnap them and kill them. These are Pakistanis. How can we proud to this Army Which Can Capture the whole country on the name of national Interest and can not shoot down an American Drown. Is it a brave Army which can fight with India but afraid to face American Army. How can I proud to this Army Which kills its own public. There are some monkey type persons in Pakistan, who start jumping when some one criticize the misdeeds of Army and ISI. They are Idiots, Ignorant, Illiterate because they talk with their eyes closed. They do not know the facts and just open their mouth and start talking. Hamid mir is a brave journalist. You can not have more resources, awareness and facts than Hamid Mir and Other Journalists have. So, Sitting in your home you can say whatever you want. But If you want to know the reality go in Khazdar and face the Reality. I guess this Army will also kidnap you, then you can raise slogans like "Pak Army Zindabad" laying down and bearing their "10 Numbri Chittar" on you back in their Torture cell.

masti

He is right....wahan sab theek hai..mein ek dafa quetta gaya tha, wahan kay log doodh ki nadi mein pappay dibo dibo kay kha rahay thay...:lol:
Beta jhoot naa bolo . Mai BALOCHISTAN say hoo aur mai nai apnee saree zindagi Quetta mai guzaree hai , reality yahee hai kay PAKISTAN Army nay hamaraey BALOCHISTAN mai hazaro schools , colleges aur hospitals banaey hai . 99.99% BALOCH People r patriotic PAKISTANIS and they love ISI and PAKISTAN Army because it has made many public welfare projects for the poor in BALOCHISTAN and they r also protecting us from CIA , RAW and its paid agents like BLA . Sardars of BALOCHISTAN dont want progress but PAKISTAN Army is doing progressive things in BALOCHISTAN thats y 99.99% BALOCH People love PAKISTAN Army and ISI . Reality is that Hamid Mir is a paid agent of the intelligence agencies of USA (CIA ) and India (RAW) thats y he always does fake propaganda against ISI and PAKISTAN Army , shame on u traitor and enemy of PAKISTAN Hamid Mir . **** U Hamid Mir . America aur India kaa kuttaa Hamid Mir muradabaadh . ISI and PAKISTAN Army ZINDABAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . First I am a proud PAKISTANI then I am a proud BALOCH . :) .

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Beta jhoot naa bolo . Mai BALOCHISTAN say hoo aur mai nai apnee saree zindagi Quetta mai guzaree hai , reality yahee hai kay PAKISTAN Army nay hamaraey BALOCHISTAN mai hazaro schools , colleges aur hospitals banaey hai . 99.99% BALOCH People r patriotic PAKISTANIS and they love ISI and PAKISTAN Army because it has made many public welfare projects for the poor in BALOCHISTAN and they r also protecting us from CIA , RAW and its paid agents like BLA . Sardars of BALOCHISTAN dont want progress but PAKISTAN Army is doing progressive things in BALOCHISTAN thats y 99.99% BALOCH People love PAKISTAN Army and ISI . Reality is that Hamid Mir is a paid agent of the intelligence agencies of USA (CIA ) and India (RAW) thats y he always does fake propaganda against ISI and PAKISTAN Army , shame on u traitor and enemy of PAKISTAN Hamid Mir . **** U Hamid Mir . America aur India kaa kuttaa Hamid Mir muradabaadh . ISI and PAKISTAN Army ZINDABAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . First I am a proud PAKISTANI then I am a proud BALOCH . :) .

wohi to keh raha hoon...

Hazaro iskool meini croron bachay per rahen hain...har ghar mein 10 doctor aur 4 engineer hain...wahan ka per capita income $120,000 hai aur pichlay 5 saal mein ek murder bhi nahi hua...

Yeh Hamid Mir sab jhoot likhta hai. Jo Hazara walo kay saath ho raha hai woh bhi propaganda hai..sab special effects hain...asal mein to Hazara walay wahan rehtay hi nahi hai...Hollywood say videos bana bana kay TV pay chalata hai Hamid Mir.