ایک اور بیروت

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1101318596-2.gif

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Real party of Karachi who has 85% mandit is MQM. Rest of them are choor , dakko and trying to occupied Karachi. They did nothing for Karachi. MQM has right to lead Karachi as they have run in past very well.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Real party of Karachi who has 85% mandit is MQM. Rest of them are choor , dakko and trying to occupied Karachi. They did nothing for Karachi. MQM has right to lead Karachi as they have run in past very well.

In the next elections your mandate will go down to 0 %.

Regards

BanneD

MPA (400+ posts)
Agar Imran khan ke alawa koi aur karachi me votes ke haqdar hen to they are MQM.. Kam say kam kaam to karatay hen shehar me!! And wesay me inshallah Imran khan ko dunga vote becauz he deserve to be next prime minister of Pak!!

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes after 1985 Karachi become Beruit,and mqm did it very well.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bogus mandit,,,,,,,,,,,