اُتر گئے دل سے آپ۔۔۔بہت سخت الفاظ

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Phoujion ko bura kaho gay tu Gunah ho ga ——- Yeh humari hifazat kartay hein —— Bachpan se yeh batain sunn sunn kar Pakistani Awam ko in kay Rakhail aur Dalay buna dia hai —— Ab yeh beghairat Awam kehti hai “ Karo Magar holi holi “​

ashahid786

MPA (400+ posts)
اصل بات یہ ہے کہ اس فاشسٹ ادارے میں ہر کوئی اپنے آپ کو قانون سے بالاتر سمجھتا ہے وہ عام فوجی ہو یا جرنیل- اس لیے جب عام فوجی کے ہاتھ میں اتھارٹی آتی ہے تو وہ فرعون بن جاتا ہے۔ جب تک اس وردی کو چوک و چوراہوں پر گھسیٹا نہیں جاتا انکو اوقات نہیں پتا چلے گی۔

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
جب سے رجیم چینج ہوا ہے ایک چورن مسلسل بیچا جا رہا ہے جس میں تحریک انصاف بھی پیش پیش رہی ہے کہ بارڈر پہ کھڑے فوجی بہت اچھے ہیں مسلہ صرف چند جرنیلوں کے ساتھ ہے ,سوال یہ ہے کہ کیا جرنیل اچانک سے آسمان سے نازل ہوتے ہیں یہ وہی جرنیل ہیں جو کسی زمانے میں بارڈر پر کھڑے تھے ہر جرنیل کے پیچھے ادارے کی تیس چالیس سالہ تربیت ہوتی ہے وہ اچانک سے نازل ہو کر خرام خور نہی بن جاتے ,اصل مسلہ افراد نہی ادارے کا ماٸنڈ سیٹ ہے جس میں ایک مستحکم ملک ادارے کے مفاد میں نہی اس لیے یہ چورن بیچنا بند کرے کہ اکثر فوجی بہت اچھے ہیں بس جرنیل برے ہیں
I don’t agree with you. I have done my schooling from Cadet college and naturally most of my classmates are in Army.

I personally know many others. Majority of them support PTI and its democratic right to govern. Many ex Army officers also come out on IK call.

There is a reason that PDM wanted to take over the government and that was to select their own COAS. If all of them are like this, why do you think they took over.

COAS is always chosen on basis of commitments made with corrupt regime and many competent officers are superseded

Wasim789

Citizen
I don’t agree with you. I have done my schooling from Cadet college and naturally most of my classmates are in Army.

I personally know many others. Majority of them support PTI and its democratic right to govern. Many ex Army officers also come out on IK call.

There is a reason that PDM wanted to take over the government and that was to select their own COAS. If all of them are like this, why do you think they took over.

COAS is always chosen on basis of commitments made with corrupt regime and many competent officers are superseded
You missed the point my friend. As I mentioned The issue isn't the individuals within the institution the issue is the institution itself.They institution has this mindset that a stable, peaceful and developed country isn't in the favour of institution because they can't justify the 15 billion dollar budget in a peaceful smoothly running country so they creat their own problems and then solve them MQM TTP and TLP are the recent examples of institution creating the issue to resolve it just to show public that Pakistan is a troubled country and Army is very important to keep us save and secure.

bilal6516

Senator (1k+ posts)

question; You protest Infront of GHQ against any General and general order his soldiers to shoot you? Will soldiers obey the orders of their generals?

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
جب سے رجیم چینج ہوا ہے ایک چورن مسلسل بیچا جا رہا ہے جس میں تحریک انصاف بھی پیش پیش رہی ہے کہ بارڈر پہ کھڑے فوجی بہت اچھے ہیں مسلہ صرف چند جرنیلوں کے ساتھ ہے ,سوال یہ ہے کہ کیا جرنیل اچانک سے آسمان سے نازل ہوتے ہیں یہ وہی جرنیل ہیں جو کسی زمانے میں بارڈر پر کھڑے تھے ہر جرنیل کے پیچھے ادارے کی تیس چالیس سالہ تربیت ہوتی ہے وہ اچانک سے نازل ہو کر خرام خور نہی بن جاتے ,اصل مسلہ افراد نہی ادارے کا ماٸنڈ سیٹ ہے جس میں ایک مستحکم ملک ادارے کے مفاد میں نہی اس لیے یہ چورن بیچنا بند کرے کہ اکثر فوجی بہت اچھے ہیں بس جرنیل برے ہیں
Agree 100%. Jitne Rishwat Borders ke postings pe milte hai, itne tou inhain cities main nahin milte. Borders main inhain rishwat Custom wale jama kar ke dete hain aur cities main police wale.

Border sirf India wala he nahin hai, Afghanistan aur Iran bhi hai, jahan hamara fouji jawan bara paisa banata hai smuggling se.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

And I don't agree with you. If you don't support such traitors and criminals, and you can't get rid of them, the VERY LEAST you can do is resign. Rather than being part of such an institution that is run by them.

Their silence and willingness to carry out orders by them IMO makes them just as complicit.

Most of them are still serving to reach such a rank so they can also start dreaming about their carrots and plots.

The whole institution is fucked. A person might join with a great intention to serve the country but is turned into just another lackey who starts working towards his plots and aayashi.

As for retired politicians, bureaucrats and servicemen, I think everyone here knows my views on them. They are the biggest A.holes who become "nazriyati" after retirement, but didn't make a squeak while serving because then they were enjoying the full benefits of the corrupt system. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
There is a reason that PDM wanted to take over the government and that was to select their own COAS.
You think the COAS was selected by them. Months ahead we were told Dirty Naseer has started lobbying for Hafiz saab as the next COAS. And we all know he has good contacts with both ganju and zardaku.

desikachra

Voter (50+ posts)
اصل بات یہ ہے کہ اس فاشسٹ ادارے میں ہر کوئی اپنے آپ کو قانون سے بالاتر سمجھتا ہے وہ عام فوجی ہو یا جرنیل- اس لیے جب عام فوجی کے ہاتھ میں اتھارٹی آتی ہے تو وہ فرعون بن جاتا ہے۔ جب تک اس وردی کو چوک و چوراہوں پر گھسیٹا نہیں جاتا انکو اوقات نہیں پتا چلے گی۔
پاکستان میں ایک بھنگی بھی اپنے آپ کو قانون سے بالاتر سمجھتا ہے ۔ دھڑلے سے ہر کوئی ٹڑی لگتا ہے میرا فلاں جاننے والا ہے۔ بھائ معاف کرو تم سب ظلم ہے بس موقع ملنا چاہیے جسے موقع نہیں ملا وہ مظلوم ہے۔

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Have you ever thought why the news stories of child rapes and killings are not being highlighted on Media since the Regime Change Operation?

Yes, I used the word "Highlighted" carefully, because these are still happening in every nook and corner of Pakistan.

Remember how the software of Dr Shahid Masood was upgraded when he tried to highlight that? He himself said that it was not IK who ordered to handcuff him but rather people in the institutions. His Lawyer in this case was Shah Khawar who eventually settled the matters with the Boys.

This Shah Khawar is the same guy who ran away from the Supreme Court as soon as he saw the names of Bajwa and other Bas*ards in the application of Arshad Sharif's mother.

Pakistanis, please wake up, connect the dots, these are not your saviors, these are wild pigs who even make dollars from dark web by selling rape videos of your children.

taban

اگر ڈاکٹر شاہد مسعود ہمت کر کے جلا وطنی اختیار کر لے تو وہ بارلے ملک بیٹھ کر انکے پول کھول سکتا ہے مگر لگتا ہے اسکے فوطوں میں اتنا دم نہیں ہے

Siberite

Have you ever thought why the news stories of child rapes and killings are not being highlighted on Media since the Regime Change Operation?

Yes, I used the word "Highlighted" carefully, because these are still happening in every nook and corner of Pakistan.

Remember how the software of Dr Shahid Masood was upgraded when he tried to highlight that? He himself said that it was not IK who ordered to handcuff him but rather people in the institutions. His Lawyer in this case was Shah Khawar who eventually settled the matters with the Boys.

This Shah Khawar is the same guy who ran away from the Supreme Court as soon as he saw the names of Bajwa and other Bas*ards in the application of Arshad Sharif's mother.

Pakistanis, please wake up, connect the dots, these are not your saviors, these are wild pigs who even make dollars from dark web by selling rape videos of your children.

ابے انڈین طوطے ۔ بھوسڑی کے ساری فوج تیرے جیسے ناپاک خیالات نہیں رکھتی ۔ حرامی تیری گاف باجوے نے بجائ ہے ، عام سپاھیوں اور دوسرے آفیسر کا اس میں کوئ قصور نہیں ہے ۔

نہ تو باجوہ کی گود میں کود کے بیٹھتا ، اور نہ ہی اپنے پچھوڑے کو گیلا کرتا ۔